Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos (1709 Views)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by pzphoto(m): 5:41am On Jan 13, 2018
How cute is this.

This man teach his bride to be how to ride a bicycle in this adorable pre wedding shoot.

So adorable.

Gist from Praize updates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/man-teach-his-lady-how-to-ride-a-bicycle-in-adorable-pre-wedding-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by pzphoto(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by frankdGreat125: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2018
That is sweet ooooo, am next in line
Marriage don hungry me tire,
Were is all this single ladies.
Collect my no and call, 070343bp9805pm
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by iHart(m): 6:12am On Jan 13, 2018
with the way the lady is sitting it is obvious the guy don't even know how to ride a bicycle let alone know how to teach...

beautiful couple though, congrats
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by MasterKim: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Abi head is paining diz op ni
na so dem dey teach pesin to ride keke for ur village abi

High heel, pencil gown,...

2 Likes

Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by nero2face: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Na so them dey sit ride bicycle? in fact OP take am... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
MasterKim:
Abi head is paining diz op ni na so dem dey teach pesin to ride keke for ur village abi
High heel, pencil gown,...

I wonder o
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by nepapole(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
OP...that thing u take will put you in trouble one day.
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Softorgasm(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2018
is that not twaci?
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by cerowo(f): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2018
She jst sat on it @op
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Why the babe con resemble Aanu like this? shocked shocked

Op, can I get her name biko?
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Twaci(f): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
is that not twaci?
Nope.

But they are cute kiss
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Softorgasm(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Twaci:
Nope.
But they are cute kiss
Hmm that could be me and you.
Re: Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos by Softorgasm(m): 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Twaci:
Nope.
But they are cute kiss
Hmm that could be me and you.

(1) (Reply)

"If You’ve Never Made A Woman Orgasm, You’ve Never Done A Round" - Lady Says / After God, Fear Women! / Wife Caught Husband Having Sex With Married Woman In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.