Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (38696 Views)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) by GreatManBee: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Maydfourth:
Fulani herdsmen beware....South west is a no go area..We now have a new ARE ONA KAKANFO.....LOGUN OFE OOOOO...LONG LIVE ARE ONA KAKANFO GANI ADAMS..
What's is the meaning of Logun Ofe please? I've been hearing this alot recently. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.