Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend (1829 Views)

My Ex Lied That I Raped Her / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Confession Of A Rapist: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by AloyEmeka5: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=14pt]Confession of a rapist: We raped her because she was cheating on our friend[/size]

TOYOSI OGUNSEY

A young lady was allegedly raped by her boyfriend and four of his friends for being unfaithful to him. She was forced to surrender after he (the boyfriend) reportedly pointed a gun at her. TOYOSI OGUNSEYE spoke with some of the suspects

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/apr/11/punch/images/pix20100411453190[1].jpg[/img]
Opeyemi and Kehinde

advertisement

IT may be difficult for Yinka (surname withheld) to trust again. And this feeling will not be limited to close friends; even acquaintances may get a dose of her distrust.

The reason for this is not far-fetched: she had not been in good terms with her boyfriend, Gbenga, alias MOPOL, for a while, so, she pleaded with some of his friends to follow her to his place and beg him on her behalf.

The music however changed when they got there. Gbenga and his friends that she went with allegedly gang raped her after her boyfriend threatened her with a locally made pistol.

Their grouse was that she had been unfaithful to him. This happened on March 27, 2009. Two days after, she summoned courage and reported the matter to the Olosan Police Station, Mushin, Lagos.

She told the police how they took turns to sexually harass her with some of them raping her twice.

Two of the suspects, Opeyemi Akande and Kehinde Oba, were arrested while the prime suspect, Gbenga, is still at large.

The Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Police Command, Mr. Frank Mba, told our correspondent that though Yinka's parents had said they were not interested in taking up the matter legally, the police would press charges against them.

He said, "They won't go scot-free and I hope it will serve as a deterrent to others. It is none of our business if Yinka's parents are pulling out of the matter. The Divisional Police Officer has forwarded their case file to the legal department."

'I RAPED HER'

Name: Opeyemi Akande

Marital status: Married

Wife's age: 23

No of children: Three, two boys and a girl, the oldest being 14

Did you rape Yinka?

Yes, I raped her.

Why?

Before the day that incident happened, Gbenga introduced Yinka to me as his girlfriend. I told him that other guys had introduced her to me as their girlfriend. Gbenga said her parents knew him very well.

He called Yinka's father in my presence that day and asked him if he was at home. Gbenga took six of us to her father's house and the man entertained us with drinks. When we left the house, Gbenga told us that he took us there to show us that he was very familiar with Yinka's family.

Gbenga felt bad that the lady was not treating him well despite the fact that he was spending a lot of money on her. He put her in a salon to learn the trade and was feeding her every day.

He also told me that he was giving her father N1, 000 every three days. In Yinka's family, they saw Gbenga as their son-in-law. He felt bad that all the money he was spending was in vain because Yinka did not appreciate it. In fact, it was because of her, that Gbenga's first wife left him with their children and the same Yinka was misbehaving.

So that night, Gbenga called me and said that he wanted to see me. I went to see Gbenga with Kehinde and Yinka (a male). When we got there, Gbenga said it was late and that we should all go and sleep in Ilupeju and return to our respective homes the following day.

Gbenga sat on my motorcycle, while Yinka sat on Kehinde's motorcycle. We branched at a supermarket and bought what we were going to eat. When we almost got to Ilupeju, Gbenga said we should park our motorcycles because he wanted to discuss with us.

Kehinde, Gbenga and I left Yinka on one part of the road and went to discuss in one corner. Gbenga told us that he felt very hurt that Yinka was cheating on him and that he was going to deal with her. When we got to where we were going, Gbenga and the lady went to the back yard. I know that apart from Gbenga, two other guys slept with her that night. When they finished, Gbenga came to call me that Yinka wanted to see me.

When I entered the room, the girl was naked. She knelt down and was begging me not to tell anyone that she had been raped by Gbenga and some of his friends. I told her that I was not going to tell anyone. She held me and started touching my body. My body moved and I slept with her. Before I entered the room - it wasn't even a room - it was more or less like an open space, Gbenga gave me a condom and I used the condom when I was sleeping with Yinka.

Are you telling me that you slept with her with her consent or you raped her?

I raped her but she did not resist.

Where did you get the gun that Yinka was threatened with?

I don't know anything about the gun; it belongs to Gbenga.
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by AloyEmeka5: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
Some men needs castration real bad.

Here's the link to the story :

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/apr/11/827.html
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by Brisingr(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2010
The term 'despoil' makes laugh though i sympathize wit d lady
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by shotster50(m): 3:32am On Apr 14, 2010
Enough of this despoil business. I think its just making r-a-p-e- sound cooler.
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by Adejoro74: 1:26pm On May 31, 2011
wow! Great achievement from [b]Yinka [/b]and co.
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by chiozor: 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
why are Yoruba always doing this angry

1 Like

Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by tpia5: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2011
A 39 year old man with two kids engaging in this type of behaviour?

That's just pathetic.

They should lock them all up if they're guilty.

2 Likes

Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by Calculia: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
These cases are now being far too prevalent in Southwest Nigeria.  There is either a complete break down in law and order/societal norms or there is something, i don't yet know about yoruba culture. Even the Oba is a    r a p i st s. 

Osun Monarch ra ped Youth Corper. Oba Bukola Alli
« on: April 06, 2011, 01:56 AM »
A member of the National Youth Service Corps (name withheld), on Tuesday accused the Alowa of Ilowa, Oba Bukola Alli, of despoiling her in Osogbo, Osun State capital, on Friday, March 25, 2011.
She alleged that the monarch violated her without using a condom.
The corps member, who was at a press conference with the state Director of NYSC, Mr. Etim Enyenihi, at the NYSC secretariat, Osogbo, refused to talk to journalists but narrated her experience in a statement written in long hand.
The lady said she got acquainted with the monarch, who is in his 50s, during the last voters’ registration exercise in Ilowa, a community near Ilesa.
She said, “I was coming back from my place of primary assignment, which is a school, when the monarch pulled up by my side. He was in company with a boy, who I mistook for his son. He told me to join them.
“We got to Ilowa, where he told me that he wanted me to be the computer facilitator of a computer programme he was planning for the community – that was after telling him I am computer literate.
“We drew a plan on the format of the form and registration of pupils. The programme was subsequently announced in Ilowa schools and throughout the community.
“On Friday, March 25, 2011, I came to the computer centre and found some pupils and some community members seated. I introduced the programme to them and gave them forms, which I later collected from them. After all was done, I dismissed the pupils and told the oba that I wanted to leave.”
The corps member said the Alowa “proffered to drop me off but on getting to the place of my primary assignment, he sped past, telling me that we have to go to Osogbo together so that I could enter names of the pupils into the computer in Osogbo, adding that we also had some other issues to discuss.”
According to the 23-year-old lady, “Before we got to Osogbo, he said there was something he wanted to show me at Osun Grove. We toured the place together and left for his Osogbo residence.”
She said the monarch’s housemaid served her orange juice and food, which she initially turned down because it was getting late but later accepted when the Alowa promised to drop her off at her place of primary assignment in Ilowa.
She added, “He had a visitor, who later left, and I told him I wanted to leave too. He said he would not allow me risk travelling late and that I should pass the night at his residence. He went inside and pulled off his shirt, came back to the room, and started caressing me. I got up and excused myself.
“He said he must have his way with me or I should kill him, stressing that I made a fool of him for a long time by turning down all his offers. Prior to this, he had offered to take me out for shopping and also to take me on a trip to Ghana, which I declined.”
She said the monarch followed her everywhere inside his residence, eventually leading her into a room and “immediately pulled his trousers and started forcing at my underpants and clothes. When I was unclothed, I pleaded with him but he threatened to soak my clothes in water.”
The lady said that at a point the monarch left her in the room having been frustrated by her resistance, giving her the opportunity to lock herself inside the room.
“He later came back banging at the door, trying to force it open. I saw my phone on his bed and I sent a text to my pastor and our Corps Liaison Officer, asking them to call the police,” she said.
The lady said the monarch asked her to pass the key to him through a little opening on top of the door, threatening that “if he should break open the door, the worst is going to happen to me. He said he was going to show me his mad side.
“When he got in, he said I was mad and that I should go to the room, where he had stripped me unclothed. I pleaded that I was unclothed but he said I should go there, promising that he will not touch me. When I went there, I was kneeling down, crying and pleading with him but he laid on me forcefully. When I screamed, he said nobody will hear me. When he was done, he went into his room, had his bath and dressed up. I told him to go and drop me.
“He dropped me off and on getting home, I called the Corps Liaison Officer and the local government Inspector, who took me to the police station in Obokun, where I narrated the incident.”
Enyenihi , who later fielded questions from the journalists, said the Director General of the NYSC, Brig.- Gen. Ismaila Tsiga, has urged the police to investigate and prosecute the monarch.
The monarch declined to comment when contacted by our correspondent.
The Head, Criminal Investigation Bureau, in the command, Mr. Gbola Adeyemi, said investigations into the case had commenced.
Adeyemi, who spoke in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Tuesday, said, “The case is already in court. We have arraigned him at the magistrate’s court already,” adding that the monarch was arrested and detained before he was arraigned in court.

Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by kasiem(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2011
I have come to know another part of Yoruba culture
Re: We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend by Kingpele(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04
This is bad...ladies should be wary of whom they're dating...a guys that do drugs can become an animal just with little provocation...again women of little self worth mostly love bad boys and cultists because of false sense of greatness and invincibility.....but end up becoming victims...the rate women cheat this days both married and unmarried is something else..hunger bad true true... imagine this fool boasting he feed his girlfriend and gave her father 1k once in a while....poverty die by fire and force

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Terrorists That Attacked France. / Nigerian Slay Queen Stripped Naked For Stealing Handset / Bad parenting leads girls to prostitution In Nigeria. Do you agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.