Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? (893 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by hatch: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ok i'll make this a real quick one and throw this open for the house to anwser.Do you think that our Beloved President Umar Yar'Adua is actually a victim of instant karma justice in layman's terms is he actually paying for his sins right on time.

Now i know that Yar'adua contrary to many people/s opinion of being or pretending to be gentleman with a kind spirit as Dora referred to him recently. I really doubt he may have been a nice man as he actually painted this bright picture for over a 140 million nigerians.

Is it not this Yar adua that was reported to have spent a total cummulative  of 6 months abroad for medical treatment while he was gov. of kastina state. LOL ! This dead man walking knew exactly what he was sticking his neck into when OBJ single handedly picked him to represent PDP for the presidential elections. The 2007 presidential elections could have been described as probably the worst we ever had but to think of it, I preferred to have Yar adua that have a thief like Atku win. But lets face it the elections no pure as my wafi cousins will put it.

Is it not Yar'adua who started his regime by witch hunting the likes of El rufia and Ribadu. Was it not Yar adua that decided to halt most of the initial reforms of OBJ as well as the already awarded Rail project contact to mention a few.

I may be wrong in my assumptions but i guess i may also be right giving a president that has decided to keep a whole nation in darkness even after almost 6 months only to invite religious clerics to his charade when his acting president is yet to formally set eyes on him.

The funny thing about karma is that some pay for their sins on the spot while others pay for their sins after millions years. But in the case of Yar adua he seems to have chosen to pay for his sins on the spot.
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
No one from PDP can ever be sincere.
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Poster, get informed, grow up and drop all superstitious nonsense. Stop allowing these same people to continue to USE you, only for you to continue wondering why? The answers are right in front of you and all involved.

Are you going to tell us next that the reason children are born with deformities or ailments if because they sinned in their past lives? Please stop!!

We have a man here whose illness probably dates before he even thought of running for office of any kind. Compare his situation to that of the average Nigerian, probably suffering from the same ailment but unable to enjoy trips to Saudi Arabia every other month, and not having a team around him like the VP(Acting President), FEC, Senate and House ensuring that he takes as much time as he needs off his job to care for himself.  Are you sure Yar adua is the one paying for any of the sins you conjured up there?
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by metalgong5(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2010
@poster

You are an irredeemeable nincompoop! . . .You really need to get a life.
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by jamace(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^^^
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
others pay for their sins after  millions years

which kind karma be that
Re: Lets Face It, Is Yar'adua Actually Paying For His Sins ? by hatch: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, get informed, grow up and drop all superstitious nonsense. Stop allowing these same people to continue to USE you, only for you to continue wondering why? The answers are right in front of you and all involved.

Are you going to tell us next that the reason children are born with deformities or ailments if because they sinned in their past lives? Please stop!!

We have a man here whose illness probably dates before he even thought of running for office of any kind. Compare his situation to that of the average Nigerian, probably suffering from the same ailment but unable to enjoy trips to Saudi Arabia every other month, and not having a team around him like the VP(Acting President), FEC, Senate and House ensuring that he takes as much time as he needs off his job to care for himself. Are you sure Yar adua is the one paying for any of the sins you conjured up there?

kobojunkie has always confirmed my fears that she is a bonafide member of the invisible cabal that she desperately defends day and night. tongue

metal-gong:

@poster

You are an irredeemeable nincompoop! . . .You really need to get a life.

If not that i know metal gongs other alias screen ids, i would have thought that matal gong is actually turai behind the pc but who know i may be right. if not what will justify this sudden venom . grin grin

tpia.:

which kind karma be that

Tpia the kind a of karma that actuall gives one a whole long rope to pull. grin

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Cleric Says Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes / The "wise" Sayings Of Ibb / This Will Affect Nigeria's Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.