Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating (799 Views)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Letenwam: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user The Pious One, took to the platform to narrate how her Uncle has been left fighting for his life after his Nigerian wife used a broken bottle to slash his throat for cheating.

According to the lady who referenced Maryam Sanda's incident in her tweets, this isn't the first time her Uncle's wife had made such attempt.

Her tweet read;

Innallillahi wa’ina illahi rajiun! My uncle’s wife has cut his throat with a broken bottle he is at the emergency unit right now. Before now, she has made two attempts to stab him with a knife but didn’t succeed, she has today. Please keep my uncle in your prayers.

Every fight my uncle ever had with his wife is on the basis of her accusing him on cheating on her or chatting with other women. And she has always threatened that she will kill him one day all means please and please avoid excessively jealous women.

Guys I’m still shouting this today, stay away from women who make threats on your lives either verbaly or physically. I said same thing when Maryam Sanda’s news broke. Today I’m screaming it bcz my uncle life was almost taken today. The marriage is only 2years old.

http://lailasnews.com/wife-slashes-husbands-throat/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Nutase: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ladies, You can't be a moslem and not believe in polygamy. You can't lay a mat and expect to sleep on a mattress.

Please learn the tenets of your religion very well before practicing to avoid half hearted emotional responses.
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Amarabae(f): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ewooo.
Divorce is better than all dis shocking stories
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by DaddyKross: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Awon Feminists
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Softorgasm(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
There must have been signs of violent behaviour when they were dating..

Yet the man went ahead and married her..

Any Lady that raises her hands on a man will raise a cutlass at him one day...

The man should recover and the woman have to be taken to court for an attempted murder..
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
If he actually cheated and was talking to other women, the way the writeup is painting her as 'excessively jealous' is misleading

Either way, violence shouldn't be the answer, she was wrong for stabbing and threatening to kill him
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by magicalBae(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Awon Husband Killer Gang.
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by deedy111: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Crazy
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by dannytoe(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
women are scum, u can never trust one, even if u dated for 12yrs
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Airforce1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some women crazy sha angry
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Softorgasm:
There must have been signs of violent behaviour when they were dating..

Yet the man went ahead and married her..

Any Lady that raises her hands on a man will raise a cutlass at him one day...

The man should recover and the woman have to be taken to court for an attempted murder..
did you read properly. Attempted to stab him twice and he didn't kick her out. He deserves it. Waste of human being.
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Fuckshiiit007: 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol. And surprise me, they have 5kids or more. Ode.
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
The same way, a soldier man shot his gf in cold blooded and precise range cos she was cheating on him and Gisting with other guys . Or husbands breaking their wives head and lip with cutlass and upper cut. The same way women are stabbing their husbands to death for cheating.

When will people learn to be faithful to one partner for Christ sakes. If you can't be faithful then don't get married and don't assure your partner from the beginning he or she is your one and only.
Make your stand clear from the word get go.
Guy, babe you are not the only one o. I can't be faithful to one partner o, so that your gf or bf will understand what he or she is getting into. They will decide whether to stay with u or move on. Life is that simple.
Re: Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating by AHCB: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Truly, what a man can do, a woman can do better. sad

(1) (Reply)

Braless Lady Dances On The Street (video) / Pregnant Lady Hires Big Booty Stripper For Her Baby Shower (video) / Thieve Caught Stealing Perfume To Please His Girlfriend For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.