Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery (11798 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by IngrateWifeKids: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Having a Nigerian Wife and Kids in the UK is worse than slavery

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Candidlady: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
sad

mag whatever you see wetin you cause
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by VeryWickedSimp: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
No matter what this foolish OP types I still love ibkayee because she is different.

13 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Ahmed0336(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Please don't generalize.

There are still good women out there.

12 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Creamypie(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na wah oh
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by ibkayee(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men.
Lol

You are just upset that you cannot misbehave and get away with it. Your matrimonial misconduct and irresponsibility will not fly in the UK like it does in Nigeria.

I believe what you’re seeing is the UK legal system protecting women and children, maybe this is a shock to your system because in Nigeria it’s the complete opposite and they’re at the mercy of men. When you’re used to privilege, fairness will feel like oppression grin

The legal system isn’t perfect in the UK and there are some mischievous women out there gaming the system but for the most part, I doubt all these men would be a target if they were truly ‘innocent’.

These 99% (according to you) of Nigerian women in the UK cannot all be reporting these men for no reason at all.

42 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Romanoff(f): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Speak for yourself and your situation.

No woman will wake up and do that to a man without any cause.

Just cause your own scatter no mean say you go use your own spoil other people own.

Face your marital problems abeg.

29 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by rickpat(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
most men abroad complain just because they don't have the freedom to cheat, physically and verbally abuse their wife and get away with it the way they do in Nigeria...

oga go and be responsible...

they have very bad women and they still have very good women..coming here to create a new account and start generalising makes you very weak and irresponsible..if your MARRIAGE failed doesn't mean everybody will fail like you..carry ya cross!..keep your baseless and generalized advise to yourself.

good luck to you buddy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
You carry ngbeke go feminist meeting for inside male prison , you don kill king of England dog be that

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by nicerod(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin

It is well

1 Like

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Truvelisback(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom.

She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system

You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ??

99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women.

Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID
Malignantguest, is that u? grin

6 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by flokii: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
I remember reading here sometime ago, how a man tricked his wife and kids back home only to return to his base abroad alone where he burnt all their travel papers and documents in the backyard of his house..
What is really happening?. why are the ladies behaving that way??
Same story same complains

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by jedisco(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
[b] Having a ....

If Nigerian womrn are the issue, you can marry an oyibo wife. She will lick your foot, serve and worship you.

6 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Houseofglam7(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by OmoIjebuOde: 2:51am On Jan 04, 2023
My wife is a Nurse and she's about to relocate to the UK.

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?

7 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:
■You will toil to make life comfortable for the so called wife and her kids (they are her kids in the final analysis you are just an expendable sperm donor) and she will still turn those same kids against you and get you kicked out of the family home or voluntary leave to keep your sanity, dignity and freedom. She will engineer your departure from the family home once she starts receiving single parent handouts from the family hating british system in the UK, the societal pecking order is children first then women then pets (cats and dogs) before men. You've been kicked out / forced out of your children's abode and lives (at times by the UK police who will believe anything a woman tells them about her husband) and there are still demands on your finances by the UK system to pay to your kids or you feel obliged to give them some money even though the so called children are selfish and self centered and as dangerous to you as their mum an the lot of them (Mum and kids) are as ungrateful as Bleep. What the hell !!!!

■Is it even worth a man marrying ad siring kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK or is it an exercise in futility and all round LOSS for the man on all counts ?? 99% of Nigerian women in the UK are like this and God help you find the good 1% amongst these animals in human skin called UK based Nigerian women. Let me stop here and I hope I have at least helped one man to at least avoid the dangerous trap of marrying a Nigerian woman in the UK or having kids with a Nigerian woman in the UK.
1. No be only Nigerians dey live for the UK — Indians, Carribeans, Ghanaians, Cameroonians, Ivory coast, Kenyans, etc., all of them married to Nigerian women dey the same UK—, so how come you lot make it seem you are almost always the only ones whose wives dey turn on? Something doesn't add up at all. This is 2023, start telling us the real truth. What are you yourselves doing to cause all this nonsense to befall una for marriage over there? undecided

2. Una own too much! Nigeria wife this and Nigeria wife that. Wetin una dey do for there to cause una wives to turn on you as they do? Wetin una dey do for there? Tell us true. This 2023, make it a point to speak the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2023
flokii:
I remember reading here sometime ago, how a man tricked his wife and kids back home only to return to his base abroad alone where he burnt all their travel papers and documents in the backyard of his house.. What is really happening?. why are the ladies behaving that way?? Same story same complains
Na only Nigerian men dey abroad? Ivory coast, benin people dey, Ghana dey, Cameroonians dey wey get Nigerian wife for the same place as una. So why e come be say na only Nigerian men these sort of things dey happen to? Why dem be the only ones wey dey cry victim left and right? It is time we start urging folks to tell the truth abeg! Every Nigerian man now pretends he is a victim.... why not a Ghanaian or Cameroonian? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by otipoju(m): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2023
My Uncle's wife was collecting single parent benefits while she was a full time house wife. My Uncle is extremely hardworking and foots 100% of the house bills and has enough to spare.

Each time he builds a new house in Lagos, the wife will become sad,he did not understand why.Meanwhile the wife had competed two houses with the free money she was getting without my Uncle's knowledge.So secretely she was competing with him.

Women are something else, just do your duty abd expect nothing from them and enjoy your life.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
My Uncle's wife was collecting single parent benefits while she was a full time house wife. My Uncle is extremely hardworking and foots 100% of the house bills and has enough to spare. Each time he builds a new house in Lagos, the wife will become sad, meanwhile the wife had competed two houses with the free money she was getting without my Uncle's knowledge.

Women are something else, just do your duty abd expect nothing from them and enjoy your life.
Who told you this story? Complete two houses with money she gets from benefits? How much was she collecting? £10,000's a month? Who was paying it to her? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by otipoju(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who told you this story? Complete two houses with money she gets from benefits? How much was she collecting? £10,000's a month? Who was paying it to her? undecided

She never worked for more than 17 years. My Uncle no send and he only found out she was collecting the money and building houses after something tragic happened.

Bros don build like 5 houses for Lagos. He's been over 30 years I'm diaspora though.

5 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
■She never worked for more than 17 years. My Uncle no send and he only found out she was collecting the money and building houses after something tragic happened.

■Bros don build like 5 houses for Lagos. He's been over 30 years I'm diaspora though.
1. She never worked for 17 years --‐ basically she lived as a full-time housewife all that time ---, but was her husband paying her money during all that time? undecided

You say that while she was living as a housewife, she collected benefit money from government which she then used to build 2 houses in Nigeria? undecided

What tragic incident happened to reveal she had been collecting benefits and using the money to build house for Nigeria?

2. Is your brother the same person as your uncle? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by otipoju(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. She never worked for 17 years --‐ basically she lived as a full-time housewife all that time ---, but was her husband paying her money during all that time? undecided

You say that while she was living as a housewife, she collected benefit money from government which she then used to build 2 houses in Nigeria? undecided

What tragic incident happened to reveal she had been collecting benefits and using the money to build house for Nigeria?

2. Is your brother the same person as your uncle? undecided

With due respect you are asking some rather silly questions. So you don't know that in Nigeria, you call your Uncles " Bros" ?

Why do you want me to reveal details of family matters on a public forum.

Why do you think someone cannot be a full time housewife for 17 years when the husband works extremely hard to ensure that his families needs are met. That bros has never worked for anyone since 1997. He has been self employed quitely doing his logistics business.

Are you saying a woman that was receiving this benefits monthly cannot build two houses over the course of 17 years or what exactly is your point.

Please ask reasonable questions bro. You no be small pikin. You self don tey.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Killerbag36: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID

Bro come back to Nigeria leave we ve good nd our system its okay we put men first ok
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2023
IngrateWifeKids:

Here is why

Men you have been warned

NUFF SAID
They are horrible in the USA too. Even black American women are better to date here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:
■With due respect you are asking some rather silly questions. So you don't know that in Nigeria, you call your Uncles " Bros" ?
■Why do you want me to reveal details of family matters on a public forum.
■Why do you think someone cannot be a full time housewife for 17 years when the husband works extremely hard to ensure that his families needs are met.
■Are you saying a woman that was receiving this benefits cannot build two houses over the course of 17 years or what exactly is your point.
■Please ask reasonable questions bro. You no be small pikin.
1. No, I don't! I have never called an uncle of mine "Bro." I no fit! undecided

2. I didn't ask for details but clarification on claims you made. undecided
3. I didn't say she can't. Just that originally, you didn't tell us she had no job and that it took her a period of almost 17 years to put together enough benefit money with which to build those houses. She skipped out on what I think is the most important part of the story. .undecided

4. So she basically put together money she fraudulently obtained from government for a period of almost 17 years --- and she had no other source of income --- and built two homes in Nigeria with it. So, what was the tragic incident that exposed the fraud and the houses she built? undecided

5. So, you claim your Uncle's wife is sad everytime he builds a new home in Nigeria. Care to tell us exactly what her beef is with him building a new home in Nigeria? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by otipoju(m): 6:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No, I don't! I have never called an uncle of mine "Bro." I no fit! undecided

3. I didn't say she can't. Just that originally, you didn't tell us she had no job and that it took her a period of almost 17 years to put together enough benefit money with which to build those houses. She skipped out on what I think is the most important part of the story. .undecided

4. So she basically put together money she fraudulently obtained from government for a period of almost 17 years --- and she had no other source of income --- and built two homes in Nigeria with it. So, what was the tragic incident that exposed the fraud and the houses she built? undecided

5. So, you claim your Uncle's wife is sad everytime he builds a new home in Nigeria. Care to tell us exactly what her beef is with him building a new home in Nigeria? undecided

I did not say "Bro". I said " Bros" there is a massive difference. "Bro" is used by the younger generation to address their friends. Our generation would use "Guy" to address a friend.

No wahala. Anyways as much as I m tempted to give out the info of the tragic incident, I know I have cousins on nairaland and saying exactly what happened might expose my identity so I'll plead the fifth.

She did not build the house after 17 years. No one knows when she started or finished but at the time of discovery, she had secretely completed two beautiful houses while she never worked and had been receiving benefits as a single parent while being legally married to my uncle. That's all I know

8 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. No, I don't! I have never called an uncle of mine "Bro." I no fit!

Did he mentioned that she took benefit money from government? It’s either you don’t have brain to understand or you are dense !
Are you saying you don’t know how Nigerian women collect money from their husbands to do things they like? The one with rich husband can collect money from him can collect money using many excuses to buy houses in Nigeria if the husband is very rich. , that what he’s saying. Why are you twisting the guy comments or you no well for brain ni?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Please haven't mainstream

Uh, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Smartguyboy(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Is just that black people love to be use as slave if my wife chase me out of the house and they want me to be paying the bill I will just come back to Nigeria and start afresh or relocate to another country.

2 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by leisuretym: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2023
otipoju:

With due respect you are asking some rather silly questions. So you don't know that in Nigeria, you call your Uncles " Bros" ?

Why do you want me to reveal details of family matters on a public forum.

Why do you think someone cannot be a full time housewife for 17 years when the husband works extremely hard to ensure that his families needs are met. That bros has never worked for anyone since 1997 he has been self employed doing his logistics business.

Are you saying a woman that was receiving this benefits cannot build two houses over the course of 17 years or what exactly is your point.

Please ask reasonable questions bro. You no be small pikin.

You have made your point, you don’t respond to pigs online or they will wrestle with you and drag you in the mud, leave that guy alone , he doesn’t have a job, he will keep twisting your point till Jesus come

5 Likes

Re: Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery by Judybash93(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2023
OmoIjebuOde:
My wife is a Nurse and she's about to relocate to the UK.

I will join her later with the kids. Are you now advising me to remain in Nigeria because of UK government?

Turn that place to a holiday resort.. don't settle... My 1 cent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50 Things Women Do Wrong In The Bedroom / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.