Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question (821 Views)

Nowadays Ladies Them No Sabi Wetin Pass This Thing / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question by derachokolate(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
"You are making love to a girl and in between thrusts, you keep asking...

"Have you cum"
"Have you cum"

SMH!

If you know how to make a girl grind her waist in ecstasy and open the flood gates if slippery fountain, you won't have the time to ask that annoying question.

The mistake most of you make is think all girls "cum" with penetrative s*x.
So you pound like your life depends on it and then ask the 'cum' question.

Broda, shut up and ride on !

If she cums you will know.
You won't need to ask.
You will feel it in her body movements, her breathing would change and your penis will be drowned in the fountain of juices.

You know ehn, if you are so bent on making her cum, you can explore other options.
Do you know some women would have body quaking orgasm by nipples stimulation?
I dinor say you should use your teeth and cut the nips off ooo.
Ehen! Soft grazing of the teeth is permitted though except she is a freak and love pain stimulation.

Dry humping
Clitoral stimulation...stop pressing it like 'Lemote' control.
She won't feel nada.

Stop asking the question ��above.
It simply means, you no sabi mekwe.

NB: stick to the narrative.
Don't let the devil use you.

Thank you."

&******************************

as you can see , this is not my handwriting
Re: You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question by benzene00: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
?
Re: You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na lie it's your handwritten, I sabi you
Re: You No Sabi Mekwe!!, No Dy Ask Nonsense Question by derachokolate(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2018
yarimo:
Na lie it's your handwritten, I sabi you

you dont ooo

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Godly Lady / Help A Confused Nairalanders / They Luv U Bcoz U Are Useful To Them; Their Loyalty Ends When U Are Not Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.