Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) (10267 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by blackis(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
This reception sure was a warm one as the pictures show. But i noticed much more,

Take aother good look at the first photograph! Check out GJ's grip on Obama, its firm, its full and his smile is confident! This speaks well
of MY Acting President on a 1st visit to the worlds No. 1 Man!!   grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by blackis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
This reception sure was a warm one as the pictures show. But i noticed much more,

Take another good look at the first photograph! Check out GJ's grip on Obama, its firm, its full and his smile is confident! This speaks well
of MY Acting President on a 1st visit to the worlds No. 1 Man!!   grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by 9ja4eva: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
black is:

Take another good look at the first photograph! Check out GJ's grip on Obama, its firm, its full and his smile is confident! This speaks well
of MY Acting President on a 1st visit to the worlds No. 1 Man!! grin

I support
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by IlDuce1: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Who the hell is that gigantic molecule lurking behind the president? shocked
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by rebranded(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Meldrick:

But this our President and his cap. Every where he goes he must wear that cap. maybe he just can't expose that large head of his because the day I saw him on suit, hmmmmmmm

The cap is resource (oil) control cap oh!

Jonathan has my support anytime anyday, who was that huge guy behind him
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
I would have loved to see Governor Akala with our Presido in those pics.  wink
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by MeGaStReEt: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
GoodLuck! GoodLuck!! GoodLuck!!!

May Goodluck follow u every where u go
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Jonathan makes Obama look like a white man - shocked
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by rebranded(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
aysometin:

I would have loved to see Governor Akala with our Presido in those pics.  wink

Yeah when GJ is going to visit Iraq i will suggest he takes Akala along, and maybe forget him there sef
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
This man take style sexy small. mwah kiss
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Echidime(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
Something good 100%+1 has just happen to nigeria,within less than 2 months in power. This shows that america is not ready to welcome any muslim president again. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by sjeezy8: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^ spoken like a true idiot
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by rebranded(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ spoken like a true idiot

No need for name calling mr. sjeezy, we are celebrating a new Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by chic2pimp(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same day, April 11th , Obama met

NOTE: Many more leaders arrived on the same day for the Nuclear Summit scheduled for April 12th

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by sjeezy8: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
A new Nigeria or meeting with Obama has nothing to do with muslim or christians.
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
Bush Man!  grin

Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Sunofgod(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
Life's a B.I.T.C.Hcheesy

[size=14pt]Who know's what tomorrow holds?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by romero(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
JNTHAN DID NOT REFUSE TO MAKE EYE CONTACT, NEITHER WAS HE TIMID, NERVOURS OR AFRAID TO LOOK OBAMA IN THE EYE; HE WAS ONLY POSING TO TAKE PICS AND LOOK GOOD AND ACCEPTABLE IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD.

DONT LET HIS INVITATION TO MEET OBAMA SURPRISE YOU, THE LATTER IS ONLY ENCOURAGING AND MITIVATION YOUR ACTION PRESIDENT TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF HONOUR AND MAKE THE BEST OF HIS TIME IN OFFICE. BUT DONT FORGET, THE HEART (BLACK, PDP, NIGERIAN LEADER) IS DESPIRATELY WICKED, WHO SHALL KNOW IT.

A BAD TREE CAN NOT BRING FORTH GOOD FRUIT AND  VISE VERSAL.

US WILL AS WELL LIKE TO POSSITIVELY INFLUENCE THE NEW AG PRESIDENT BEFORE HE STARTS TAKING WRONG STEPS./
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by lastpage: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
JONATHAN is what l will call "A breath of fresh air".

At least now, l can show my colleagues something: This is Nigeria's President!

The last few months has been filled with torment from them: We hear you cant locate your President, we hear your President looks like a fearful Ghost! e.t.c!! sad

And he's cute, l just pray that he does not take after the cute evil genius! That one was a waste of beauty, he should have been molded after OBJ grin grin
So much for that theory that says you can decipher evil minds from the ugliness of the face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ride-on Jonathan, make your citizens proud.
2011 is a banker for you, if you keep up this standard.

Can you please give a Presidential Directive for Ribadu to resume Office and IWURUWURU TO be replaced?
I cant just wait.

BTW: Please remove that last picture^^^^^
Gives me nightmares!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by sjeezy8: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2010
jonathan 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by chic2pimp(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
FL Gators:

See segzy smile, puts Obama's own to shame. kiss kiss
Yes it does smiley
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by canuck(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Il Duce!:

Who the hell is that gigantic molecule lurking behind the president? shocked

grin grin grin

GJ's 8-foot bodyguard, I guess (If you're referring to the pix taken at the tarmac) - The guy fit stop a flying bullet grin
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by IlDuce1: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
Bodyguard!
Shiiiiiit!
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by rebranded(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2010
Does anyone know how many African leaders are attending the Nuclear Summit??
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by shawdon(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
Goodluck is the best Nigerian has ever have in the past year.

I think we are in luck

Naija for life
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by tayo4me(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
Good image for Nigeria, but on the other hand I noticed that the Americans had notes, but the Africans (Nigeria and South-Africa) didnt. Does it mean they were just there to admire Obama, no information to take back home?
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by safariman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^
Some of the American delegation were under-under Secretaries of African affairs and atomic energy agencies. The meetings were so short, it was more of a photo ops than anything else. (On a lighter note, the US contingent were taking orders from the Nigerian delegates for their to go food and what is the best bank to launder money")
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Beaf: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Uncle Joe, you no deh carry last!

He looked so confident unlike his boss who got so confused by the type of tea in the white house that he started confessing how meeting George Bush was the greatest day in his life. Disgrace! embarassed embarassed
What a cooooooool breadth of air after so many months of primitive politics!. . . God punish Na'aba for saying Uncle Joe shouldn't have honoured Obama's invitation. Political jobbers like him don't realise just how embarrassing it was to us when Yar'Adua dodged his responsibilities of meeting Obama at a UN surmit, prefering instead to open a Saudi uni (even though, at the time 9ja ones had been closed for months, due to ASUU strike).

Uncle Joe carry go! Make us proud! We are watching your enemies at home! wink
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by naijaking1: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^
Na'abba would have loved for Jonathan to go open some extension of a hospital ward somewhere in Saudi Arabia while other World leaders gather in D.C
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Iyineda(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
I just hope you folks aren't praising GL-Jo solely based on his looks
Re: Jonathan Meets Obama At Blair House(pics) by Rastamann: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
Whether Jonathan meets Obama or Yaradua meets Allah, the bottom line is that Most Nigerians are suffering and our infrastructures are near to inexistent, so let Jonathan use our resources to better the lives of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'he Remains In Our Party' — APC NWC Disowns Hope Uzodinma's 'expulsion / Despite Loans, Nigeria’s Socio-Economic Conditions Deteriorated ― IMF / Onnoghen: Nigeria’s Flawed Democracy - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.