Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested (13925 Views)

Cogent Reasons Why Kanu Must Die By Hanging And Tompolo Must Be Arrested / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Okupe: Critics Of Jonathan Are Silly Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Ben13: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2010
WorldWar III cheesy
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by teskyg: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2010
Devil wants to take control of the world.We should resist this great conspiracy, The have advocated for abortion and homosexuality, the pope say no, Now they are ganging up against the church, Our so call pastors do more worst crime, deception,419,sleeping with maimaids,witches , to get power, He that has no sin,let him cast the first stone,
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Digriz(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2010
The devil wl neva succeed.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by tessybrown(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2010
DnT KNW waT to SaY inFAcT nEVer WALk AlOnE,THAT THE TRUTH FAcT THE THE ROD OF GOD.never BE oN DeM AmeN. JusT KNW THAt http://ladieshood.waphall.com HAVE mOrE to DROP sOoN.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2010
If Jesus Christ was arrested, why can't the Pope ? - Or is the Pope bigger than Jesus?? - I'm just asking o undecided
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Dominoifet(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2010
@Digriz

:The devil wl neva succeed.

Yes!!! The devil, He will neva succeed. he is inside d pope
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Sagamite(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2010
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by austinooo(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2010
I AM SURPRISED ABOUT THIS HEADLINE BUT PLEASE LET US BE CAREFUL AND DESIST FROM SAYING ANYTHING DEROGATORY ABOUT THE POPE, HE IS NOT A POLITICIAN OR A COUNTRY PRESIDENT DONT JUDGE HIM PLEASE, IF HE HAS DONE ANYHING WRONG LEAVE HIM TO GOD AS NOBODY IS CAPABLE OF ARRESTING HIM IN THE WHOLE WORLD YOUR COMMENTS AGAINST HIM MAY BE BLASPHEMY AND PUNISHABLE BY GOD TO SAY THAT EVERYBODY IS EQUAL BEFORE THE LAW IS A BAD QUOTE IN THIS CASE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Ninapha(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2010
@Okoro2015

The Pope is the successor of ST. Peter who was directly commissioned by Christ Himself to lead his Flock. It follows therefore, that the Vatican's sovereingty is "exceptional". Which other Naton has Indigent Citizens in all the Nations of the earth? Any Country that Touches the Pope has declared war on the body of Christ. No amount of idle intimidation can stop the Mother Church from upholding it's deep rooted traditions. The call by these remote atheists is a bluff which should be ignored. If there is a Judas in just twelve disciples of Jesus, How do we expect the Pope to control millions of priests worldwide.  

Your assertions are totally wrong.  Pope is never the successor of Peter neither is Catholic the mother church.  

The issue is about punishing someone for anothers sin.  Pope Benedict has not been associated with depoiling young &helpless children so what we are saying is that, they prists involved should  face the music and most importantly, people should not look for cheap popularity by pulling  down the papalcy.

Wherefore he is in any form of conspiracy to conceal or prevent the prevealance of the cause of law, well, God is the rightful Judge.

As for your assertions, Catholic was never mentioned in Revelation as the early churches or anywhere in the Bible.  It was a church which got its root as a result of world power in Rome. So how come Your mother-church.  Then Peter was dead before the establishment of Catholic which is acclaimed to be a universal church by human doctrine and Roman leadership at the time.  What was actually known and established by St Paul was an Appostolic Church which is invariably different from what is obtainable in christiandom today.

Please always leave history and face issues.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by naijaswag1: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2010
I can see that some folks are getting overly insane.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^ Which folks? - Insane, why?
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by naijaswag1: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2010
Those atheists.If this arrest comes to fruition,we are sure gonna have a clash of civilization on our hands.The outcome will be bizarre.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Tadeus(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2010
This is absolutely imposible, How can you dare arrest pope, All those people in support are novies, If British government attempt to arrest pope, they should be ready for Third world war,
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2010
naija_swag:

Those atheists.If this arrest comes to fruition,we are sure gonna have a clash of civilization on our hands.The outcome will be bizarre.

Right. The truth is the arrest is probably not going to happen. It's more likely just an attempt to raise the profile of the story (some chap tried to perform a citizens arrest on Robert Mugabe once). The outcome will indeed be bizarre.

But my question is why not? - cause he's the pope? - Jesus Christ, the Son of God was arrested! (and He didn't even do anything wrong).
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by zubeyr(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2010
I don't think the pope he is a saint perfect or God Representative on earth he is just as human and imperfect as anyone of us
African should wake up and stop fellowing blindly nonsense
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2010
@ movingcoil

You are too demented for my liking. Neeeext!!! tongue

And please don't try that move with me. . .I know I am hoot! wink
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by oge4real(f): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
Its a shame most people her are nothing but bloody hipocrites!
If it were Pastor Chris or Oyedepo or TB Joshua or Adeboye, you will hear them shouting; CRUCIFY HIM!
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by godello: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
Holy father,forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
godello:

Is your prayer directed to God or the pope ?
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
godello:

Matthew 23 : 9
"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Frosbel,  Thank you,  I wanted to first clarify who he was referring to as "father". You know these ppl can be deliberately ambiguous at times.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by godello: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
oge4real:

Its a shame most people her are nothing but bloody hipocrites!
If it were Pastor Chris or Oyedepo or TB Joshua or Adeboye, you will hear them shouting; CRUCIFY HIM!
[so guy what are u insinuating?]
godello link=topic=428850.msg5882912#msg5882912 date=1271159651:

Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by godello: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
godello:

[Its left for you to decide. But for me the pope is the head of the church and as such deserve such attributes as the holy father]
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by omofat: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^ So your prayer above ("Holy father forgive them , "wink was to the Pope ?
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by redsun(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
I wonder how many nigerian peasants and peasants all over the world have contributed their widow's might today(offerings) for the upkeep of the monster pope in their respective houses of delusion called churches.

Suffering and smilling africans and their counterparts in other backward societies that refuse to see the light are the reason why organize and mind twisting religious institutions like the vatican still exist
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Dominoifet(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
@
godello:Quote from: godello on Today at 01:04:25 PM[Its left for you to decide. But for me the pope is the head of the church and as such deserve such attributes as the holy father]

He is not d head of the church, he only has a cap on his head and as such can't think straight muttering to himself in his service of delusion
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by eldee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
redsun:

I wonder how many nigerian peasants and peasants all over the world have contributed their widow's might today(offerings) for the upkeep of the monster pope in their respective houses of delusion called churches.

Suffering and smilling africans and their counterparts in other backward societies that refuse to see the light are the reason why organize and mind twisting religious institutions like the vatican still exist

Archbishop na miliki
Popu na enjoyment
Imamu na gbaladun

Religion is truly the opium of the masses.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by redsun(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
eldee:

Archbishop na miliki
Popu na enjoyment
Imamu na gbaladun

Religion is truly the opium of the masses.

You know Fela is one of the greatest human that has ever walked this earth,instead of them following and listening to Fela,they are busy folowing their slave masters,the arabs and oyinbos.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
and people ask me why i distrust anything that involves the Vatican. the same religion that executed Christ, and hypocritically/ falsely claim his heritage not to mention justified the persecution and enslavement of ppl of color, is ALWAYS in problems/ scandals.
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Dominoifet(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
@MzDarkSkin:and people ask me why i distrust anything that involves the Vatican. the same religion that executed Christ, and hypocritically/ falsely claim his heritage not to mention justified the persecution and enslavement of ppl of color, is ALWAYS in problems/ scandals.

They will always b in scandal, in fact they r yet to be in scandal. The blood of Jesus is yet to speak fully on their bald pate. Vultures!!!
Re: Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested by Dominoifet(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2010
Not only that did u know how many early christians they killed. Drunken with the blood of the saint. Even Peter the disciple of Jesus who they named their sodom chapel after and they also claim handed them the mandate of the head. Was he not killed by them on an upside down cross and burnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo / Just In: Tight Security At Lagos Airport Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit / Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.