Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25886 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Affirmation Train

23rd October 2018

I affirm that necessity is laid upon me and my heart burns with passion for the Gospel.
The grace of God will never be in vain in my life!
The Word of God has given me a purpose for living and I will never live an empty life!
I am powered on the inside to please the Father in all things and I am aglow with the Spirit.

I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes. I am an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel of Christ, manifesting the virtues of faith, hope, and love.
I am anointed to spread the Gospel with passion, fervour, and dedication.

The love of Christ is evident in my actions, heard in my words, seen in my character, and reflected in my conduct.
The Word of righteousness is like fire, shut up in my bones!
I am dispensing God’s light, and expressing the life and nature of Christ in my world! I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times.

Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence and beauty of the Spirit that is at work in me. I am on an upward and forward journey; as I meditate on the Word and give vent to the Word, I experience luxuriant growth, significant attainment, and persistent productivity on every side.
Glory to God.
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH OCTOBER

I affirm that the Lord has made my life like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always and at all times.
Divine supply-system has been set in motion on my behalf ; I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs.
My heart's desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah!
I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness!
I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
I've been endued with power from on high to win and reign in life as a king! Hallelujah!
I know who I am; the world belongs to me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ.
I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me. He lives in my spirit, in my soul and in my body!
Fear is paralyzed in my life because the Word of God has taken centre stage in my life.
I am moving forward from glory to glory and from grace to grace. Hallelujah!
The glory of God is in, and on me and I manifest that glory everywhere.
Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue.
Blessed be God! Hallelujah!

https://www.affirmation-train.org/affirmationtrain-24th-october-2/
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

27TH OCTOBER 2018

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom.
My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness.
I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception.
I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes.
I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!
I am well positioned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world.
I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.
My life is one of glory and excellence because I am a new creation in Christ Jesus!
I am a success, a victor, and a champion forever because Christ is my source, my ability, and my sufficiency.
Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

28TH OCTOBER 2018

I affirm that I am an heir of God, I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and change the world!
All things are possible to me!
My life is the expression of the glorious realities of the Gospel of Christ.
My faith is working and producing results today! By acting on the Word, my faith grows and prevails, and I move from glory to glory.
I am walking in abundance because all things are mine! My spirit is enlightened through God’s Word, to walk on the path of life.
The Word is light and glory; as I meditate and live by the Word, I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein.
There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and the Spirit.
I live the supernatural life! I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body.
I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet!
The Word of God, and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through.
I am a king-priest! I live up to my calling.
I am reigning in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ!
I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost.
Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

31ST OCTOBER 2018

I affirm that I am God’s choice; I am fearfully and wonderfully made! the joy of the Lord is my strength. The Holy Spirit living in me has filled me with courage and supernatural ability to be a blessing to my world, manifesting the virtues and perfections of divinity. God’s righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me.
I am an extension of the Father; I dwell in the realm of life and possibilities because Christ has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. God’s Word is truth, and therein, I see the true pictures of who I am: prosperous, victorious, courageous, and wise. The Word is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I behold the glory of God in the mirror of God, I am metamorphosed, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!
I am a burning and a shining light; my light shines brightly before men, that they may see, and glorify my Father which is in heaven.
I am exceptional, the intensity of my light dazzle and discomfit Satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Men are inspired to praise and glorify my heavenly Father, as they see and experience my good works—my works of righteousness.
Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Affirmation Train

2nd November, 2018

I affirm that the Word of God has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I am in the centre of God’s will, where all things synchronize and function for my advantage. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I walk in my inheritance in Christ.

God has brought me into a place of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. He has counted me worthy to be entrusted with the Gospel. I am passionate about the Gospel because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

Everywhere I go, I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God to fulfill this divine mandate. I am bold and courageous about the Gospel, the only message that can save sinners, and bring them out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

My words are seasoned with grace, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I minister grace to the unsaved around me and usher them into the glorious life of righteousness. I am propelled and compelled by God’s love to keep establishing His righteousness in the earth, and in the hearts of men.

I am living God’s dream, and gloriously fulfilling His destiny for my life. I have in me an extraordinary staying power, and I am able to focus and bring every assignment I am given to an excellent completion.

I am energized by the Holy Spirit and the Word to be a dependable dispenser of God’s message of salvation to my world. As I preach the Gospel, the hearts of men are open to receive salvation in my world and in the regions beyond. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Affirmation Train

3rd November 2018

I affirm that God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, has shone in my heart! I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and in every area of my life!

I’ve been empowered to bring prosperity to others. I am God’s headquarters in the earth. I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I have the same quality of life with the Father. Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its debilitating influences. I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, and powers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, leading me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, education, and family! My life is improved and upgraded by the power of the Spirit and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

4TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that my body is the temple of the living God. My spirit, soul, and body belong to God. I am complete in Christ Jesus, and there is nothing lacking in my body! I have been perfected through my union with Christ Jesus. I have everything I require for an excellent life, and sickness is not a part of it! The Word of God is working in me, and producing results in every area of my life. I am effective, productive, and excellent in all things because I live in, and by, the Word! I dwell in the secret place of the most high, and abide in His holy presence; therefore, no evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I can never be disadvantage in life because the Holy Ghost is my advantage. My mind is renewed, my spirit is refreshed and I am well positioned for the glorious life in Christ. I am imbued with divine wisdom to bless and impact my world. God’s Spirit has moved me into the realms of divine prosperity, increase, promotions and success. I am living an exceptionally great life, dominating circumstances and living the supernatural life God had prepared ahead of time. The light of the glorious Gospel shines in my heart and in my path and I am stirred today with renewed commitment, vigour and passion. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

5TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that I am an heir of a mega-rich God! Wealth and riches have no choice but to gravitate towards me. I am rich! The Father has put everything in place to ensure that I walk in superabundance while I am here on earth. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me! I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am conscious of my heritage and the life that is at work in me. I am guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah!

My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah!

My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won’t take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. Today and always, I relish these supernatural blessings that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

6TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that heaven is in me! I am experiencing unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I am fruitful and productive in all things because I live the Word! As I meditate on the Word today, the glory of God increases in my life, and my profiting is evident.

The Lord is my source and my sufficiency; He has made all grace abound towards me and I do not lack or suffer want for any good thing. I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me! Everywhere I go, I am enjoying my inheritance of financial abundance and supernatural prosperity in Christ. I am blessed and highly favored in all things.

The Lord has granted me supernatural insight, ability and spiritual understanding of all things. Thus, I am able to discern and walk in His perfect will at all times. My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that He has ordained for me. Hallelujah!

I am in Christ, not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH NOVEMBER 2018*

I affirm that this is the morning of my life!

I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life.

I am celebrating my riches lavishly because the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life.

There’s no defeat in my path because my way is paved by the Lord.

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body!

That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah.

I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life! Daily, I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and strength because the Greater One lives in me!

I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible, for the Father had made His abode in me!

I and the Father are one; therefore, I recognize challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place.

I am a champion and an answer from God.

Through my ministry and assignment, lives are touched, saved, transformed and preserved around the nations of the world.
Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH NOVEMBER 2018*

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life.
The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace.
There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life.
This is my year of the supernatural and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah! The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life.
Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Affirmation Train

11th November 2018

I affirm that the favour of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure. My heart is full of joy because this is my month of celebrating my riches. The Word of the God is in my heart and in my mouth today, and I prevail in all my endeavours, knowing that the power of God in my spirit gives me the boldness to surmount any adversity!

I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breastplate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.

I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. I am a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ. I am effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me mightily. I shine as a star forever, because I am a soul winner; touching and impacting my world with blessings. Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

16TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that I am whole, sound, and excellent in every area of my life. Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life; therefore, I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory.
I am set on the right course for life! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah! 

I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me!
God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in His perfect will! I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah! 

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance. My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

18TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that this is my year of the supernatural, and I am celebrating my riches lavishly! God’s overflowing grace is at work in me; I have become a wonder to my world. The grace of God in my life is causing me to accomplish that which would have taken me ten years in just a year. I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. I’ve been called into a higher plane of life where I reign in righteousness, through Christ Jesus. I am thoroughly fashioned, nourished and fortified for the supernatural and victorious life by the Word. Hallelujah!

God’s Word is like fire shut up in my bones; and as I speak it forth, I dissolve doubts and position myself in God’s plan and purpose for me. My territory and capacity have increased! Everywhere around me is green, and I am making progress, prospering and waxing great by the power of the Spirit! There’s no unfruitful in, and around me because I am connected to the true vine. The greater One has made His abode in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and all the wiles of the devil. I am on top and in charge; I reign everyday with the Father! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

19TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that I was born for this purpose and for this reason I was raised. I came in the volume of the book; I came to do the will of the Father. I am a burning and a shining light; my light shines brightly before men, that they may see, and glorify my Father which is in heaven. I am exceptional, the intensity of my light dazzle and discomfit Satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Men are inspired to praise and glorify my heavenly Father, as they see and experience my good works—my works of righteousness. Hallelujah!

Never will I walk in confusion or uncertainty; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God’s Word. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and I know the mind of God concerning me. Hallelujah!

I have insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. The Spirit of God is alive in me, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me; thus, my physical body and its organs are being vitalized by the Holy Ghost. I can never have a down day because Jesus is the Lord of my life and the Holy Spirit has made His abode in me. Hallelujah.

My life is full of glory and I am anointed to produce excellent results because the source of life dwells in me. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that my heart is full of joy, and I am celebrating my riches; for the Lord has given me rest on every side. In my path, there’s no occasion of stumbling because the Lord is my shepherd. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. I have set the Lord always before me; and I shall not be shaken, for this is the morning of my life!

The Lord has made my life glorious, granting me all that I require for life and godliness. He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work.

I am the symbol, an epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I do not know when heat comes; I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST NOVEMBER.*

I affirm that the Word of God dwells in me richly, causing me to know and walk in God’s divine plan. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

The Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body; therefore, my life is full of beauty and excellence! The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight.

Nothing is impossible for me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that is at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

My words are not empty, they are filled with divine energies. The anointing of God’s Spirit is in my words; for the words that I speak, they are spirit and they are life. My words never fall to the ground without results. When I speak, angels are dispatched into action.

My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that are contrary to the provisions of the kingdom. I refuse to be small because I am the child of the monarch of the universe! With my mouth, I make my way prosperous. Glory to God!

*God bless you*
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

22ND NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that the Word of God dwells in me richly, causing me to know and walk in God’s divine plan. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

The Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body; therefore, my life is full of beauty and excellence! The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight. Nothing is impossible for me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that is at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!

My words are not empty, they are filled with divine energies. The anointing of God’s Spirit is in my words; for the words that I speak, they are spirit and they are life. My words never fall to the ground without results. When I speak, angels are dispatched into action. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that are contrary to the provisions of the kingdom. I refuse to be small because I am the child of the monarch of the universe! With my mouth, I make my way prosperous.
Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD NOVEMBER.*

I affirm that my faith is alive and producing results. I am full of life and the work of God is prospering in my hands. I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation.

My spirit is in sync with God's Spirit and I know the next step to take. Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing, live in me. All that the anointing represents; His life, power, glory, wisdom, righteousness, and grace, are expressed in and through me! Christ in me is my confidence for a glorious, prosperous and victorious life.

My heart is stirred today and always by the Word of God to gain the right inspiration! My mind is anointed to see and accept possibilities. I am energized and aglow in my spirit to impact the world of my time, through supernatural ideas inspired in me by the Holy Spirit. I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour but also in bringing them in excellent fruition.

I am assured of a life honour, dignity, and glory because i apply diligence in every area of my life. I am building my faith strong, fortifying to achieve a greater feat for God's glory.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

24TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people. I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy!

I will never be defeated in this life because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

25TH NOVEMBER 2018

I affirm that the workmanship of God! I’ve been ordained and chosen of the Father to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence in all that I do. I function each day as a burning and shining light! I am an agent of change; therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my world. Like Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he has no dwelling in my world.
I’ve been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I am not under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with God’s perfect will for me. I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body. I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices.

Everywhere I go, I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my disposition. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in God’s perfect will for me. Glory to God.
Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Cy Priestking:
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH NOVEMBER*

I affirm that the Spirit of the Lord lives in me and He’s anointed me without measure! My life is beautified with God’s grace and filled with His wisdom. I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and I can never be defeated or disadvantaged.

I am anointed to walk in, and produce works of, righteousness; to proclaim liberty to the oppressed and recovery of sight to the blind; to heal the brokenhearted and liberate the down-trodden and oppressed, and turn the hearts of the wicked and disobedient to the wisdom of the just! Hallelujah! Eternal life is at work in me.

I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems.

I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function excellently, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH NOVEMBER*

I affirm that the Spirit of the Lord lives in me and He’s anointed me without measure! My life is beautified with God’s grace and filled with His wisdom. I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and I can never be defeated or disadvantaged.

I am anointed to walk in, and produce works of, righteousness; to proclaim liberty to the oppressed and recovery of sight to the blind; to heal the brokenhearted and liberate the down-trodden and oppressed, and turn the hearts of the wicked and disobedient to the wisdom of the just! Hallelujah! Eternal life is at work in me.

I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. I am the glory of God, a life-giver, and dispenser of eternal verities! Hallelujah! My path is illuminated with the light of God’s Word; therefore, I do not lack direction. I am an answer from God. Everywhere I go, I am relevant because I am loaded with divine wisdom and insight to provide the right answers to questions, and solutions to problems.

I am indeed an answer to the cries of millions all over the world because I function excellently, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

28TH NOVEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am filled with the knowledge of God’s Word in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Nothing is a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ!

I live triumphantly because I live by the knowledge of God’s Word. I’ve been granted all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who has called me unto glory and virtue.

I am filled with the fullness of the Father; therefore, I bring forth from the fullness in my spirit, I bring forth divine verities to bless my world and the regions beyond.

I am highly connected; therefore, I can never run dry! Christ is my source, I am sufficient in His sufficiency; there’s no shortage in my life, but completeness. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord. Hallelujah!

Irrespective of how bad things get, I am a victor in Christ Jesus, because I am in league—in partnership—with the Monarch of the universe. Anywhere I go in the world, the Father knows, He cares, He is concerned, and He is mindful of me to do me good.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH NOVEMBER.*

I affirm that I am loaded on the inside! I am not ordinary, eternity is laid in my heart; therefore, my days on earth are days of glory, days of grace.

The Word of God produces in me a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance. I and the Father are one, He’s put within me the dynamic ability to cause changes.

Today, I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me. I am full of God’s might, and function by His power and glory.

I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit, I walk in preordained pathways; for predestination is at work in me!

The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory. Thus, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord.

I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH NOVEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am not of this world! I am full of days; wealth and riches are in my house. I am mightily blessed of Lord!

This is my day and my time, I am living in the morning of my life. The Joy of the Lord is my strength and I am celebrating my riches lavishly. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; therefore, success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle. I do not fail because failure is not consistent with my nature.

God’s nature is at work in me, and I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. I will never be broke and I will never be poor, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. Even now, the Father has made all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. I am on top and I win everywhere.
Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word, and my life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit! Forever, O Lord, your Word is settled in my life. It’s settled in my business, settled in my finances, settled in my ministry, settled in my health, settled in my family, settled in all that concerns me. Hallelujah!

My life is an endless stream of the supernatural because I live in the Name of Jesus. I’ve been given the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus over the devil and the cohorts of hell, and dominate circumstances.

I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, power, might, dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

Jesus is the Lord of my life; therefore, I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Irrespective of the perils and tribulations around the nations of the world, I am shielded and protected; I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am God’s workmanship; recreated in Christ Jesus unto good works. I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word. I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective!

I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! I’ve been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that the Father did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him, the position of authority I occupy in Him, and my oneness with Him.

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances. Hallelujah!

The Lord has perfected all that concerns me; for I am the expression of His glory, grace, wisdom, and righteousness. I walk in preordained pathways, and I make progress by the Word, living triumphantly to the glory of God’s Name. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./136414613582408
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD DECEMBER

I affirm that I am walking in the supernatural and my life is characterized with excellent results. There’s no emergency or accident in my path because my way is paved by the Spirit of God.

I am in fellowship and oneness with the Father and He has imparted into my spirit His life and nature! This gives me the ability to think, act, and live as the effulgence of His glory and His perfect representation here on earth. Hallelujah!

Christ is alive in me; as I stay my mind continually on the Word, the supernatural becomes my daily experience. The Spirit of God lives in me in His fullness, and in Him, I live, move and have my being. No challenge is big enough to weigh me down because I am born of God and complete in Christ.

I am alive to God—spirit, soul, and body. There’re no impossibilities with me, for Christ is my sufficiency. I am set on the course in which I must follow; thus, victory, peace, success, prosperity, accuracy, joy, divine health and all that the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ had consummated are evident in my life.
Glory to God. Hallelujah!

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./136414613582408/

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

4TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that the Spirit of God has separated me from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men, having been identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! My life is upgraded and programmed by the Word and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I see life differently, I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. Hallelujah!

No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, and for my good. I am a burning and a shining light; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord.

I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel of Christ. I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am not of this world; I hail from God, and dwell in the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit!

I am of the day and not of the night. I am anointed with the Holy Ghost to preach the good news of Christ’s salvation, and bring as many as the Father have ordained out of darkness into His marvelous light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, hence, my avowed commitment to its continued propagation around the world. By the ability of the Spirit, I will keep preaching and fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness. Hallelujah!

I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled.

I am a man on a mission; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I am making progress with giant strides, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour.
Blessed be God.

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./136414613582408/

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Cleric Meets Man Above 130 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.