Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25876 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH JULY.

I affirm that the knowledge of God's Word has brought expansion into my life. My capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I have received an unusual grace and I expand by the power of the Holy Spirit. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I make progress by the Spirit, and of my increase, greatness, and prosperity, there shall be no end!

My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am blessed and empowered by the Spirit. I am set on the course on which I must follow and the Spirit of God is leading me in the path of perpetual victory, success and prosperity. Hallelujah! This is my set time and I have moved to the next and higher level of glory.

The grace to expand has been released; I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. I am enthroned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH JULY.

I affirm that my faith is alive! I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I obtain promises, produce righteousness everywhere I go and effect great changes by the Word of God through faith. I am an heir of God, I’ve overcome the world and its rudiments. Hallelujah!

I am a member of the household of God; thus, I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. Lack is far away from me because I am the seed of Abraham and a joint-heir with Christ! I will always eat of the good of the land, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. I am exceptional; I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. I am assured of a life of honour, dignity, and glory because I apply diligence in every area of life. Halleluiah!

I am made forever because God’s divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions, and the glorious life are my inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH JULY.

I affirm that I am an embodiment of God's grace! I have the grace to excel, grace to expand, grace to prosper, grace to shine, grace to dominate, grace to succeed, grace to win and reign in life. I am the news in town: I reign big time! I reign 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. I am in charge and nothing can take me by surprise.

The hand of the Lord is on me and His Word is producing great results in my life. Out of my belly flow rivers of living water and everything that comes in contact with me, comes in contact with life. Hallelujah!

II am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down everything in my body that is contrary to the provisions of the Word. The Greater One lives in me, and I refuse to be sick because the life of God in me pulsates through every part of my body. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH JULY.

I affirm that the truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I walk in the realms of glory. Life isn’t a mystery for me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. God has given me His Word, to show me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable spirit!

My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling God's plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything; knowing that Jesus did all that is necessary for me to have a great life. I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and expansion. Hallelujah!

I refuse to compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success based on my assignment here on earth. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith filled affirmations, I frame my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronise with God’s perfect will for my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH JULY.

I affirm that the peace of God which is beyond human imagination is at work in me. I am at peace in every situation, for Christ is my peace! My life is the revelation of God's Word; His knowledge, grace, power, wisdom and righteousness are unveiled in, and through me. I am sensitive to the leading and guidance of the Spirit because my entire being is completely yielded to the Word. I am established by God's grace, in the path of greatness, and I live and walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah.

My dreams and ideas have expanded through God's Word and I am moving forward consistently by the power of the Holy Spirit! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of expansion, prosperity, success and greatness. I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JULY.

I affirm that I am God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do. The hand of the Lord is upon me; therefore, my days on earth are full of Joy, grace, pleasure, beauty, and glory. Hallelujah.

Sin shall never have dominion over me, because Christ Jesus died for me, and was raised back to life for my justification, thereby absolving me of every guilt and judgment of sin both now and forever. Hallelujah.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all of Heaven tabernacles on the inside of me. I am full of the Holy Ghost and power. In my body; there's no sickness, no disease, no weakness because I am daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit. I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life and I am well furnished and equipped by the Holy Spirit who perambulates all through me. Hallelujah.

I am so valuable to God and even the very hairs of my head are all numbered. There’s no challenge or problem that is strong enough to destroy me because the greater One lives on the inside of me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JULY.

I affirm that I am an answer from God! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things.

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the glorious life: righteousness, peace, joy, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthrights. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. I’ve been chosen and ordained for the supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord, I am a lifter and a giver; I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by Charisec(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
ProPastorChris:
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JULY.

I affirm that I am an answer from God! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things.

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the glorious life: righteousness, peace, joy, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthrights. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. I’ve been chosen and ordained for the supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord, I am a lifter and a giver; I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Consistency bro
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH JULY.
I affirm that I have a higher calling in Christ; thus, the grace of God in my life will never be in vain! I am the light of the world; a city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Through me, the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ is spreading to millions around the world. I am anointed for such a time as this; therefore, the wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions which the Father has placed in my spirit.

I refuse to walk in confusion; for the wisdom of God is at work in me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, education, and family! My life is improved and upgraded by the power of Holy Ghost and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Hallelujah!

I am an embodiment of Christ; all authority in heaven and on earth, and even beneath the earth has been given unto me. Whatever I do or say here on earth is backed up by heaven! Even as I speak now, angels are dispatch on my behalf to ensure none of my words fall to the ground without results. I am in charge, for the Name of Jesus has been given unto me to live by, and that Name is working mightily for me. It’s producing results in everything area of my life and causing every circumstance to conform to the Father’s will for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH JULY.
I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. My portion is blessed of the Lord! Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah!

My life is full of the beauty of the Spirit because I am in the centre of God's will for my life. I am an heir of God, a joint heir with Christ and I am sufficient in His sufficiency. I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ. I am up and alive, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. Christ is my completeness; nothing is missing or lacking in my life. I am from above; therefore, I vehemently refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!

The same way the rain waters the ground and in return the ground causes the plants to sprout and grow, to bring seeds for the farmer and food for people to eat; so my words go out to cause a great harvest to take place on the earth. None of my words shall fall to the ground without results. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH JULY.

I affirm that I am mightily blessed and favoured of the Lord! The spirit of God has made me a channel of blessing, and through me, the nations of the earth are blessed. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, I produce durable results by the Word, blossom and flourish to the glory of God's Name. Hallelujah.

I've been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the Saints in the light. I have no consciousness of need because God has granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who had called me to glory and virtue. There's a well of salvation on the inside of me; by faith, and with joy, I draw from the wells of salvation, having all sufficiency in all things, and abounding in every good work.

I am a new creation and I dwell in Christ! I am not under satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me, and cannot decide what happens to me. I dwell in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son; the realm of health, wealth, prosperity, and life eternal, soaring on the wings of the Spirit. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST AUGUST.

I affirm that I've discovered my purpose for living. God's Word has set me on the right path to fulfil my divine destiny in Christ! I walk in preordained pathways because God has structured the course of events for my favour. I am energized daily to fulfil my divine destiny, for I've been called with a holy calling, not according to my works, but according to God's purpose and grace, which was given unto me in Christ Jesus before the world began, hallelujah!

Daily, God's grace is made manifest in my life through Jesus Christ my Saviour, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel: Hallelujah!

I am a child of the day; the true light shines ever so brightly in my heart. Darkness has no place in my world, thus, I and the generation which the Lord has given unto me will forever walk in the light. Through the Gospel, we’ve been transported into a realm that is far above sickness, poverty, failure and all the negative influences of this world. We are for a sign and a wonder and we are passionate about the Gospel of Christ!

The land is green for us, thus, one shall bring forth a thousand and two shall bring forth tens of thousands into the kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is improved and upgraded by the power of God’s Word. The Spirit of God has granted me divine insight into the Father’s perfect will in all things. I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, career, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Hallelujah!

I have an understanding heart; for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened to know the hope of God’s calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! Everywhere I go, I express the virtues and excellence of the Spirit, as God’s Word finds vent through me. Hallelujah!

I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, when men are cast down, I am lifted! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with wisdom from above to affect lives positively all over the world. My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH AUGUST.
I affirm that the Lord is the beauty of my life! He has crowned me with favour, and positioned me by grace for the supernatural life. I rejoice in His infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in super-abundance! I live triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. Hallelujah!

My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of God’s Spirit. I am not ordinary; I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. I walk in the light, as He is in the light; therefore, there’s no occasion of stumbling in my path. Hallelujah!

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

Today, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. I function in God’s perfect will for me and have insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the body of Jesus was broken for me and His blood was shed for the remission of my sins. Jesus died in my place, thereby paying the full penalty for my sins. I rejoice, knowing that His sacrifice for sin was the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in God's presence. I've been ushered into a new life of righteousness, where I now reign and rule with Christ forever. Hallelujah!

Now my body will never again be broken and sin will never have dominion over me. Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities, the punishment for my sins was laid upon Him, and by His stripes, I was healed! All that was necessary for me to have a glorious life here on earth and beyond, was consummated by the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus!

I am alive unto God, the life that I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am in Christ, and my light is shining everywhere! I’ve been brought into an inseparable oneness with the Father. I walk each day with the consciousness of who I am in Christ, and what has been accomplished for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH AUGUST.

I affirm that the Father has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. My life is like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. I am in the centre of God's will; therefore, divine supply-system has been set in motion on my behalf. I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah!

I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness! I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on High, to win and reign in life as a king. Hallelujah!

I know who I am; the world belongs to me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! Fear is paralyzed in my life, for the Word of God has taken centre stage in my heart. I am moving forward from glory to glory and from grace to grace. Hallelujah!

The glory of God is in, and on me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH AUGUST

I affirm that I’ve received of God’s ability, wisdom, knowledge, and glory in full measure. I was born to rule and reign in life through Christ Jesus, having received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. I am in charge; through my oneness with the Father, I’ve been given the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus to heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out devils.

Today, I decree that no sickness, disease, or infirmity can thrive in my body, for my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost! I am seated together with Christ in the place of authority; far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion! Satan and his cohorts of darkness are under my feet and I reign victoriously in life, over all circumstances. I am an offspring of the Word; my confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ.

Daily, my faith in the Word prevails as I walk in the light of my inheritance in Christ. I triumph at all-time against the wiles and tricks of the devil because I live and function with a different set of rules. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH AUGUST.

I affirm that thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I am led and guided by the Word in all things and at all times. My spirit is programmed for excellence and greatness, and as I stay on the Word, my life is regulated accordingly.

I am filled with the knowledge of God's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Thus, I can discern and walk in God's perfect will at all times. My life is the fulfilment of the destiny that the Father had ordained for me. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of glory.

Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity are my present hour possession. I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I am prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ! Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I've been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. My life is one of glory and excellence because I am one with the Father! I am a success, a victor, and a champion forever because Christ is my source, my ability, and my sufficiency. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH AUGUST.
I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord! The Spirit of God has set me on the course on which I must follow! In the Name of Jesus, I am made for life and set up for honour. I am guided in the path of life and led forth in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. The grace of God has increased in my life! I have the ability to show care and be diligent in all my duties and responsibilities. I am full of divine wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. Hallelujah.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through the Word; therefore, I have the capacity to know and understand the mysteries of the Kingdom. Today, I walk in the light, and manifest the same to my world! I am empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God’s Word. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I have direction for life! My life is regulated by the Spirit, and the Word. My mind is flooded with good, excellent, edifying, and uplifting thoughts as I open my spirit to the influence of the Word. Grace and peace are multiplied in my life; my heart is garrisoned with divine wisdom and fortified to prevail over circumstances. I transcend every pressure, and anxiety because I have peace with prosperity. In all that I do, the wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that God has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited with my spirit.

I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham, graced for greatness, and anointed to be fruitful and productive in every good work. I’ve been ordained to prosper and to live in the Father’s glory. My life will forever bring glory to God. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is constantly trained by the Word to hear and discern God’s voice, as He leads me in the paths of excellence and perpetual triumph. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit! I am the symbol, and the epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! The grace of God has multiplied in my life. My spirit, soul, and body are regulated by divine principles. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of Gods glory!

I am full of life; for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. I am in Christ, and my way is paved by the Lord. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; has become my present hour possession! I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply system.

My life is in sync and aligned with Gods will, purpose, and direction for me, and I’m fulfilling His perfect will and bringing Him glory in all that I do. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24 Aug

I affirm that my spirit is receptive to the Word. My mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts, thoughts that are born of the Spirit of God. Daily, I am inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. Hallelujah. 

The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never fail nor stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God. I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory.

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural accomplishment!
The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land. I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word. I am making progress and winning every day, by the power of the Spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH AUGUST. .
I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God's Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah!

Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God's Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and am enjoying them to the full. I am fruitful and productive! As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to help me chart my course in life. I am life conscious and every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I am righteous, holy and sanctified! I hail from God and I am divinely empowered to make great things happen in my world and in the regions beyond. I am anointed to preach the gospel with results. Everywhere I go, I express and manifest the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence, glory, wisdom, and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Hallelujah!

The nature and glory of Christ are in me; therefore, I can do all things through Christ who energises me. No circumstance or situation is insurmountable to me, for Christ is alive in me. I am His glory just as He is my glory. Hallelujah!

I am graced by the Holy Ghost to be outstanding in everything I do, and even now, that grace is activated in me to take that leap of faith and bring in new ideas and innovations that will transform the lives of millions around the world positively.

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. I have direction for life and my mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH AUGUST.

I affirm that I belong to Christ; in Him, I live, and move and have my being. I am protected on every side, for as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so am I completely immersed in Christ. No evil shall befall me; neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and any tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned. I've been blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life, and godliness; therefore, I live triumphantly today and always!

I walk in the glory of God, pleasing Him in all things, and fruitful in every good work. He's made my life pleasant; I am a delightsome land, a tree of righteousness, producing fruits of righteousness. I’ve got all of God’s abilities, wisdom, knowledge, and glory in full quality and quantity. I was born to rule and reign in life through Christ Jesus, having received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. Hallelujah.

I am blessed and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word; I am aglow with the Spirit. I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down everything in my life that is contrary to the provisions of the Word. The Greater One lives in me, thus, I refuse to be sick, for the life of God in me pulsates through every part of my being. It is well with my spirit, soul, and body. I prosper in all things; my health flourishes continually.

My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from the inside out, and the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health. The glory and grace of God has increased in my life. Hallelujah!

My tongue is a tree of life, and my spirit is a reservoir of God’s Word. Out of my heart and my mouth flow the rivers of life. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, for I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. I live and see from the mountain top. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I was born again with the ability to reign and rule over the elements of this world. God has put in me the yeast to rise above every challenge, therefore, it's impossible to go down in life irrespective of what happens in the nations of the world. Christ in me, the manifestation of glory! I know who I am, the child of the Monarch of the universe. Hallelujah!

The mysteries of life are unveiled to my spirit. Never will I walk in darkness because the true light that lightens every man's world shines in my heart. I refuse to be described as a victim because I am mightily helped by the Spirit of God. Everywhere I go, the Lord has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. Hallelujah!

I refuse to be a part of the suffering masses; for I’ve been transferred from the kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Out of my belly flows rivers of living water; for all the fullness of the Father tabernacles in me. I live from my spirit because my heart is where the Kingdom of God dwells. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Daily, I walk in the light of who I am in Christ, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness! Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously. Sin and its negative effect shall never have dominion over me because I've put on the new man which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God— a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and His bones. I am an embodiment of the Word; therefore, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

I am God’s choice; I am made for life! The Lord has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. There’s no failure or defeat on my path! I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I am righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and I have a life of peace that transcends all understanding. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that Jesus is the Lord of my life! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, even as I walk in His perfect will today and always! I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit. Hallelujah! Of His fullness, I’ve received grace heaped upon grace.

Christ is made unto me wisdom; therefore, I am wise, and I have an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. Christ is alive in me; His divine life is manifested in my spirit, soul and body and in every fibre of my being. He has made me a champion and a victor forever! He is my life; in Him I live and move and have my being! Glory to His Name forever. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that my future is settled and secured! I am in Christ; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage! Daily, I experience fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord has perfected all that concerns me, in line with His will and destiny for my life.

My mind is blessed of the Lord and I have insight into His perfect will, as He guides me in the path of victory, divine health, and dominion. My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances and deal wisely in the affairs of life. I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I pray.

I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because I am in fellowship with the Holy Spirit; He is my light and the One who teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. I am energized and well-positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a success, a victor, and a winner forever. I seize the moment and live to my full potentials in Christ, fully at rest and assured of victory because the greater One who lives in me pilots me triumphantly today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I know who I am. I am an offspring of the Word. I am a Christ-in-you person! I am a custodian of divine verities and I am conscious of the inherent features of the God-life in my spirit! I’ve been fashioned for glory, beauty, and excellence. My heart is a treasury of blessings; for the Lord had laid eternity in my heart. Today, I bring forth good things to bless my world and the regions beyond. I and the Father are one; He has given me His life and nature—a life of glory, dominion and excellence; free of sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of this truth today, and always. Hallelujah!

Like the Father’s of faith, I have become a wonder to my world. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Christ in me is my hope of a triumphant and glorious today, and an excellent future; my life is secure in Him who causes all things to work together for my good! I am a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.