Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (26414 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that the Word of God will never fail in my life! My heart is a fertile ground for the Word of God and every seed of the Word, planted in my heart is producing great results.

My life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit and I succeed in all endeavors because the Holy Spirit who is the essence of life, beauty, and glory has taken His abode in me.

Today, I go forth with confidence knowing that I am backed by the Monarch of the universe. I am strong and very courageous, standing firm in faith, reaching out and apprehending the glories that lie ahead.

My path is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day. Everywhere I go, I walk in righteousness; producing works and fruits of righteousness. In my path, there’s no death! I walk the way of life, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, has made me free from the law of sin and death. Hallelujah!

I will never miss my way; for I am in the centre of God’s will for my life. The light of God is in my spirit, to know, and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus.

The Spirit of God is guiding me through the Word, in the path of greatness and excellence! This is my year of the supernatural, I do big things and accomplish great results by the ability of the Spirit that is at work in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./136414613582408/

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

7TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God and He has separated and ordained me to showcase the beauty of His splendour.

I am a success and victor forever! The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, it’s producing great results in every area of my life.

I am one with the Father, and as Jesus is, so am I in this world. I am born of the Word; therefore, the life and nature of God are at work in me. Today and always, as I call things forth, they come into being. Hallelujah!

My words are not ordinary; they are filled with divine energy, producing that which I send them to accomplish. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. Hallelujah!

The blessing of the Lord is all over me; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I am inundated with His blessings. This blessing causes me to prosper and flourish in all that I do.

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of waters. I win today and always because Christ is in me; He leads me always in a perpetual victory parade. I do not know when heat comes because I am mightily blessed of the Lord.
Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I’m prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere.

I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ! At all times, I manifest God’s majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world.

God’s Word is effectual in me, producing excellence and glory. I am well positioned for the triumphant life through the Word, with circumstances aligning with God’s will, thought, purpose and destiny for my life.

I walk in the light of God’s Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. Hallelujah! I am in charge, and nothing will ever take me by surprise.

I am an heir of salvation, and my way is paved of the Lord! God’s angels have been assigned on my behalf; therefore, as I make affirmations of the Word, they are dispatched in the Name of Jesus, to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void but accomplish that which I please. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

10TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that I am a king and a priest unto God. I’ve been washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God.

My words are full of divine energy and as I affirm the Word by faith, they are established unto me. I am the temple of the Holy Ghost and the presence of God saturates my spirit, soul, and body.

I am God’s headquarters and operating centre, and He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart! Daily, I take that glorious, divine presence of God to my world, and I saturate my environment with that sweet presence of the Spirit. Hallelujah!

I am in Christ; my future is sure, therefore, I refuse to worry about anything in this life because I know that all things are fashioned to work together for my good. No negative thought, comment or situation can distract me from the work God has planned for me to do!

I walk in dominion because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God.

I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today, blessed be God. Hallelujah!

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world!

I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. My spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I am able to discern His voice and counsel to me always because I am His sheep.

The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life. I am not of this world, I am from the government of heaven!

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.

I am over and above all circumstances of life. My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. Blessed be God.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATION TRAIN

12TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that the wilderness has become a fruitful ground, and the dry land; a river flowing ground! There’s life in everything that is connected to me. There is no death or barrenness in my world; a little one has become more than a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: by the ability of the Spirit. I am anointed to produce excellent results everywhere I go.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God’s Word to know the hope of His calling. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s Word at all times and there is no confusion or uncertainty in my life. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. I am in sync with the Spirit of God; therefore, nothing is permitted to happen within and around me without my knowledge. Hallelujah!

I am not ordinary; I am filled with the fullness of God. The anointing to flourish, spread (Mimshack – Dunamis) is at work in me. It doesn’t matter the level I am now, it won’t take me long, I will become number one by reason of the Mimshack anointing that resides on the inside of me. There’s nothing that I get involved or do that will fail. Men shall travel from afar to see the manifestation of the glory of God in my life. Hallelujah!

Even as I speak now, angels are dispatched on my behalf.
Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that the Father has set a supply-system in motion on my behalf; I can never be broke! I am highly favoured of God, and positioned by grace for 2019!

Glorious things are spoken of me; I am reigning in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory!

I live by faith and not by sensory perception, for what I see with my optical eyes are temporary and subject to change. I respond to the Word with my spirit, knowing that true faith is of the spirit!

I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. I rule, reign and dominate from within, for I have learnt to dominate from my spirit. Hallelujah!

Down in my heart is the nature of the Father! I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times; my life is like a well-watered garden. Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence and beauty of the Spirit in my life.

Goodness and mercy accompany me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers
Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

14TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that the Father has ordained me to receive answers to prayers, and He has granted me insight and an understanding of the acceptable way of asking in accordance to His will! I am thus confident of answers to my prayers as I offer them in the Name of Jesus today.

I am a winner, a success, and a victor at every count. I walk in continual victory because I know who I am. Everything I am involved in prospers because I have the life of God in me and have overcome the world. I am anointed by God to bring life to seemingly dead situations. If I ever get involved, it has no choice but to work! I am full of life and I carry an atmosphere of life everywhere I go; therefore, nothing is permitted to die within and around me. Hallelujah!

The Father has shown me the way to a life of continuous victory, through my faith-filled affirmations, in accordance to His Word! I will never be discouraged or find myself being subject to the crippling principles of this world because the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I reign triumphantly over and above all the negativities of life. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that this is my season and my time! Today, I rejoice exceedingly with joy unspeakable and full of glory, for the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life!

My heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter. I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. Hallelujah!

I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, I am free to serve the Lord with my spirit, soul, and body. Through fellowship with the Word and the Spirit, the Father has granted me absolute and exact knowledge of His Word; I am far removed from assumptions, doubts, and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavours, and the results are evident in me.

I am a master over circumstances; I know what to do, when to do what I should do, and how to do it by the ability of the Spirit. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that the Father had made me a perfect imprint and effulgence of His wisdom, righteousness, and glory! My life is beautiful and excellent, and He has enabled me to show forth His praises and bring colour, beauty, and excellence into everything that concerns me. Hallelujah.

Jesus overcame the world for me and brought me into the life of rest, where I neither struggle nor fret. I’ve cast all my cares upon Him; I am riding on with Him on the path of victory and success, above every complication and limitation in this world. Nothing stops me from achieving my goals and dreams because every limitation has been taken away in Christ.

All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. I am successful and victorious. Christ in me means glory, prosperity, and strength! I am well! I am sound because He has graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself! Wherever I am, God is, because I am the carrier of His divine presence. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that my mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on the Word and affirm it boldly, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of glory, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the supernatural life here on earth.

The anointing of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, guiding me in the path of truth. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Spirit; therefore, I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me, functioning with precision and wisdom in all I do.

I live continually in the light of God’s Word: in the light of my righteousness in Him. I walk with the consciousness of my victory and dominion over Satan, the cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

18TH DECEMBER 2018*

I affirm that the Spirit of God is propelling me in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for my life! I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go, I am blessed and highly favored. I am born with a glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit. The Word of God has made me wise, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. I expand and win everyday by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

Christ is in me; therefore, my life is full of glory, honor, beauty, and excellence. The Father has given me the victory in all things, and on all side through Christ Jesus! I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things.

My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. I am the planting of the Lord; my life is like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST DECEMBER*

I affirm that I am the word made flesh; the Kingdom of God is set in my heart! I am blessed with all spiritual blessings, for the Father has ordained me to be a blessing. I am a carrier and dispenser of God’s innumerable blessings to a hurting and dying world.

Daily, as I walk in the light of God’s blessings for my life and give vent to the Word; I experience supernatural progress, promotion, expansion, and spreading on every side. I am on an upward and forward journey only. God’s glory, grace, and power are manifested in my life and in all I do. I am a package of blessings happening everywhere.

Anything I lay my hands upon is blessed and anyone I come in contact with receives an impartation of God’s blessings because the blessing of God is alive in me. Hallelujah!

I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life; I flourish like the palm tree, luxuriant and luscious like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive, bearing fruits of righteousness, and bringing glory to the Father in all things. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

22ND DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Christ is my competence, wisdom, and ability. There are no limitations in my life because I’ve been lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. My heart is filled with divine insight and revelation in the
knowledge of God; grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence.

I am not of this world; I am from above! I am from the wealthiest family and I have an inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. I am seated with Christ in the realms of power and glory; far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! Hallelujah!

I can never be broke because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ! The life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences of the world. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

24TH DECEMBER.*

I affirm that I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. The Father has granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him; the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to the realities and truths of God’s glorious Kingdom. And now, I know the hope of His calling and the riches of the glory of His inheritance for me in Christ.

My life is a bundle of joy and happiness. The joy of the Lord in my heart is my strength, and with joy, I draw out prosperity, peace, success, health and other blessings from deep within me today. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ.

I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always. I am made for life and set up for honour. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord.
Blessed be God.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

26TH DECEMBER.*

I affirm that the grace of God has multiplied in my life! The knowledge of the Word has brought beauty, speed, and accuracy to my life. There’s no challenge that can overwhelm me because the Father has granted me the grace to face challenging situations and still come out victorious!

The strength of the Spirit wells up within me each time I am faced with adverse circumstances that challenge my faith! God’s indwelling and abiding presence is my guarantee that, come what may, I’ll always be a winner.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened because the Father has removed the shadows of ignorance from me through the illuminating power of His Word. As I meditate on the Word today, my path is lighted for me to see the way of progress, success which the Father has set for me, as I shine as a beacon of light to the world. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world.

God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH DECEMBER.*

I affirm that the Word of God has brought me wisdom and understanding, causing me to walk in the light of God’s truth that’s been implanted in my spirit today.

The Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father’s perfect will and destiny for me. I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. I’ve been brought into a wealthy place by the Spirit of God; therefore, I am not seeking for help, I am mightily helped of the Lord. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a possessor of all things! 

Angels are charged to minister on my behalf! I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that the Father has ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, without hindrance. Hallelujah.

I know I cannot be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected have shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2018
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

28TH DECEMBER 2018

I affirm that I am made for life, and set up for honour. The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God reside in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men.

Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! My mind is flooded with the light of God’s Word; I am guided in the path of life and led in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and affirm it with boldness.

I’m in the centre of God’s will for my life; therefore, nothing takes me by surprise. I have no consciousness of need, because Christ is in me, and He is my all! With Him, I have everything. My life is one of ever-increasing glory as I live in, and by, the Word, and constantly fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH DECEMBER.*

I affirm that my spirit is conditioned to know God’s perfect will and to walk therein. I am attuned to the Spirit; His voice guides and directs me in all my affairs.

My steps are ordered of the Lord, for His Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. My cloud is full, and it is pouring out blessings on me. The days of struggling are over! The Spirit of God has prepared me for 2019. I am loaded with all it takes to be a success and wonder to my world. I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor.

The Word of God has infused into me the consciousness of victory, success, and glory. I am excellent, I operate from the standpoint of advantage. I am so rich; vibrant, strong and energetic. The life of Christ in me has made me more than a man; I’m a superman. Hallelujah!

I refuse to be moved by any seemingly impossible situation or be distracted by the immensity of any challenging circumstances. Rather, my attention is fixed on God’s eternal Word and power of the Holy Spirit as I walk through life with confidence, gamboling over adversities as the victor that I am. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH DECEMBER.*

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, filling me with miracle-working power. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable everyday to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday. Death and everything associated with darkness have no place in and around me for I am a life-giving spirit.

I reign in life with Christ and have the power to keep satan, sin, and death under my feet! I’ve passed from death unto life, and have been translated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST DECEMBER*

I affirm that in 2019, it shall be said of me continually, look what the Lord had done. My way is paved of the Lord, and I have obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! The Father has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. My life can only be the expression and demonstration of God’s glory and righteousness, the testimony of His grace and love, and the revelation of His perfection. Hallelujah!

The days ahead are days of rest and glory because the Father has positioned the right people at the right place, the right materials in my path to help me fulfil my assignment. I am living from a position of advantage and I will finish my course with great joy.

My capacity has increased; for I’ve grown in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited! The world is mine, and I am a success forever! Glory to God.

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND JANUARY*

I affirm that I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance.

I am an offspring of the light; my whole being is full of light. I’ve been granted the Word and the Holy Spirit to help me become a more effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in the world today. I am divinely positioned as the light and hope of an ailing world! Through me, the unsaved in my world hear and receive the light of the Gospel, and are transformed and turned from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

I am abundantly supplied and furnished to seed the Gospel into the nations of the world, so that more souls will be ushered into the Kingdom. Daily, I walk in the light; I refuse to be quiet about the Gospel, for it’s the power of God unto salvation. That power is released to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God as I proclaim the Gospel today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2019
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD JANUARY.*

I affirm that I am the light of the world, and my light is shining everywhere! I've been anointed with the Holy Ghost to preach the good news of Christ’s salvation and bring as many as the Father had ordained out of darkness into His marvelous light, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, hence, my avowed commitment to its continued propagation around the world. By the ability of the Spirit, I will keep preaching and fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness.

I am of the day and not of the night. I function with, and in the light; for my calling is to illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. Hallelujah.

I am in God’s place for my life; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I am making progress with giant strides today, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour. I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

*FREE JANUARY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* http:///2FDyOoj

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www.facebook.com/Beyondwrittenp/

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://www.facebook.com/Beyondwrittenp/

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am what God says I am; the light of the world. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry.

I am a member of Christ body, of His flesh and of His bones; I am a sign and a wonder to my world. I am God’s outstretched arm; to heal, bless, and deliver. I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and the glory of God is released into my world through me today. I am invigorated with miracle working ability and my light shines everywhere!

This year, I will do bigger things than I did in the years past. Every hindering force is removed in my path. I am coming unhindered in the Name of Jesus! I come by free course, by the power of the Holy Ghost! I travel by free course. Nothing stands in my way. I come with power. I come with glory. I come with the unction, with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Nothing stands in my way; for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that the Lord is the light of my life, by which I navigate my way excellently through life in victory, dominion, and success. I’ve been granted an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of God’s goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty.

My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of the Father’s glorious inheritance in me. Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, Satan, and death!

I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. The wisdom of God is at work in me today! It’s heard in my voice and seen in my actions! It propels me to function with divine insight into God’s plan and destiny for me, whilst dealing excellently in all my affairs. I function with the light of God’s Word today by the power of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and pilots me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am the light of the world; I am anointed with the anointing of Jesus Christ. His Word is the light that guides my spirit, helping me to say only those things that are consistent with the Father’s plan, will, and purpose for my life. I am an answer from God! As Jesus is the begotten of the Father, so am I.

Daily, I reign in life, exercising dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are backed with power to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. I am not ordinary; I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the place of authority. Hallelujah!

I take after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and get His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. Irrespective of the happenings around the world, I will never fail! I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that my faith is built on God’s Word of power, and I am transformed from glory to glory as I live in, and by the Word. I am experiencing unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life.

I am shining everywhere; for I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always. I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today.

My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I am what God says I am. Hallelujah! There’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am a child of the day, and not of the night! The Spirit of God has ushered me into a place of rest, where everything is working for my good. I am an epitome of beauty; everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory.

Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am well equipped and placed by the Lord. I am in Christ; I am seated together with Him in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah!

I am in God’s place for me; therefore, I can never lack! Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah! The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success. Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am an extension of God to my world, and my light is shining everywhere! I am living in the centre of God’s will for my life! I’ve been chosen and ordained by the Father to be productive in all aspects of my life! I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception. I walk with the consciousness of who I am in Christ; living from the inside out.

The circumstances of life are bowing before me because I function on God’s terms; I reason with the mind of Christ. My outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word who gives me wisdom and the mindset of the righteous. I am more than a conqueror because the greater One lives in me. I am a champion and a victor forever!

My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified and purified because I am in fellowship with the Father. I live in the light, as He is in the light! There’s now no condemnation for me because I walk not after the flesh but after the spirit. I am under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit. God’s righteousness is unveiled through me; I manifest the Christ-life, reigning and ruling over circumstances and all the fiery darts of the wicked. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that the entrance of God’s Word into my spirit illuminates my path in life, in the direction of God’s perfect will for me. Through the Word, I’ve received the light of life; I know and walk in my inheritance in Christ Jesus. My faith is alive and strong, prevailing over circumstances.

I refuse to stagger at the Word of God through unbelief; but I am strong in faith, convinced that God’s Word never fails, and confident that I have whatsoever I desire when I pray. My path is the path of the just, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

I make progress today with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. My life is the testimony of God’s grace, mercy, and divine provisions. I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him, my calling and election is sure! Daily, I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I am excelling in every area of my life, because the competence and excellence by which I function is by the Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am not ordinary; my life is the expression of the glory of God. Therefore, I am not subject to the circumstances and rudiments of this earthly realm. I am from above, I am born with an overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God. The devil and his cohorts are under my feet; and I live perpetually in victory, health, dominion, and righteousness.

I am the light of the world; I’ve been fashioned to shine brightly in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. Christ is exalted in me; His divinity is manifested through me today, as I live to fulfill His purpose and do His perfect will! His wisdom, ability, and power are expressed through me.

I am in charge; for the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth today, prevailing over circumstances and situations for my good. My heart is flooded with light; my path is continually lit. I walk in preordained pathways; thus, none of my steps shall slide, neither do I walk in confusion or uncertainty. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that there’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. Fear has no place in me because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure.

I am in Christ; I have received that same ability of faith, to call forth those things which I desire to see in my life. I manifest joy, prosperity and victory, every day. Hallelujah!

The Word of God is enabling me even now, causing a change to take place in my life. Through fellowship with the Spirit and the Word, I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships and troubles around the nation’s, I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the lifting power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me! Blessed be God!

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Kneel Down To Welcome Apostle Johnson Suleman In Umuahia (Photos) / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / Woman Dies After 21 Days Dry Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.