Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (26447 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that there’s no area of darkness in my life, but the light of God’s Word has illuminated my life. The Word of God has given light to my spirit, guiding me in the way that I should go. I am full of life, conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of excellence, greatness, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and always.

I am a participator in the divine experience; the Father has made me a vessel fit for His sacred use, the centre of His operation in the earth. I am powered by the Spirit, as I share the Word with others, I manifest the savour of God’s knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following. My faith is alive and working. With it, I connect into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. Glory to God!

*JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./136414613582408/

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that I am surrounded with the favor of the Lord and His blessings abound in my life! My heart is filled with joy and my mouth with praise as I affirm His goodness, mercy, and love in my life. The Lord is my shield and my exceeding great reward! He is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with His perfect will and destiny for me.

I am in love with the Lord, and I give all my attention to His Word, knowing that in Him, I have everything I could ever desire in life. The ability of God is at work in me today, and I am conscious of it! I do not function in my own ability or strength, for God’s inherent ability is in me. As I fellowship with the Spirit and the Word, my strength is renewed, and I am divinely powered at all times for victory.

I am in Christ, and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change. I am an heir of God, thus, a possessor of all things. Blessed be God!

kindly download the free copy of *THE HEALING SCHOOL MAGAZINE* for this month by clicking the link http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=32315&r=CYBCH_
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH JANUARY 2019*

I affirm that my future is sure! Nothing is impossible unto me, and no level of success, victory and progress are unattainable for me because I live by faith in the Word.

My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable; for I’ve made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. God’s Word is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! Through the Word, I’ve been brought me into Oneness with the Father!

I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to comprehend the immeasurable, unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power at work in me!

I am granted insight into mysteries and secrets, in the deep and intimate knowledge of God. I walk in dominion today, for the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I manifest the glory of the Kingdom everywhere I go today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND FEBRUARY 2019*

I affirm that I was born for such a time as this; born to establish the will of the Father! I am a man (woman, boy, girl) on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world, and in the regions beyond with the Gospel of light. Necessity is laid upon me; my zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom are rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory. Hallelujah! The Word of God is my life, and my light; my experience in life is based on the Word. Even now, I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life and all that concerns me. I am not ordinary; I’ve been raised to sit together with Christ in the place of authority; therefore, I function in the place of Jesus here on Earth. I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched into actions to ensure my words do not fall to the ground without results. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH FEBRUARY.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. Therefore, no sickness, diseases or infirmity can stay in my body. I am living a successful, healthy and victorious life because I am one with Your Spirit
and failure has no association with me. As Jesus is the begotten of the Father, so am I. I am reigning in life, exercising dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with Your will. My words are backed with power to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN
22ND FEBRUARY

I affirm that my mind is sanctified by the Spirit of God and the Word. My whole being is full of light because the true light which lightens every man’s world is shining in my heart.

I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I am set on the right course for life! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah!

I’m not ordinary; I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me!

God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in the light of His Word! I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah!

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance. My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2019
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

25TH FEBRUARY 2019

I affirm that I am a victor, a success, and a winner forever! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am a product of God’s Word and, therefore, I achieve results by the Word and through the power of God’s Spirit.
I walk in the realm of glory today because life has come to me in the Word, and through the Word.
I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I am prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. I live above, and far beyond the distracting elements of this world, because I live in Christ!
At all times, I manifest God’s majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to the world. God’s Word is effectual in me, producing excellence and glory. I am well positioned for the triumphant life through the Word, with circumstances aligning with God’s will, thought, purpose and destiny for my life.
I walk in the light of God’s Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment. Hallelujah!

I am in charge, and nothing will ever take me by surprise. I am an heir of salvation, and my way is paved by the Lord!
God’s angels have been assigned on my behalf; therefore, as I make affirmations of the Word, they are dispatched in the Name of Jesus, to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void but accomplish that which I please. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. My heart will forever trust in the Word to do what it says, for not only is the Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success.

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened; therefore, my life is full of light. I’ve passed from death unto life, and now I live in the glorious liberty of the sons of God! Death and everything associated with darkness have no place in and around me for I am the offspring of the Word and a life-giving spirit. I reign in life with Christ and have the power to keep satan, sin, and death under my feet. Hallelujah!

I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, for my good. Blessed be God!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by savadubtech: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Start Your own Full-fledged ONLINE RADIO STATION without hassle, Grow your MINISTRY, expand your REACH/AUDIENCE, Reach more people and Start to Make Good MONEY From It Easily to Support Your Ministry Financially.

This is a Game Changer!
Because, with this, unlimited number of people all over the world can listen and participate on your programs anytime and anyday.

= Has it ever been your dream to have an ONLINE RADIO STATION of yours? So that you can stream your contents online and do your live programs through online radio?

= Do you desire to propagate your ministry messages all over the world? With your Online Radio Station you would never spend huge amount of money on other radio broadcasting anymore. And your church messages would never be limited on air anymore.

= Are you an organisation which would love not to be limited on air?

You can get a full fledged Online Radio Station at an affordable cost.

At Savadub Tech Solutions Lagos, We have the solution here for you

We shall help you to create your own Online Radio Station with no limit and set everything up for you (we've help good numbers of ministersvand ministries like yours to create their own online radio and they are happy and also generating revenues to support their ministerial projects from it already.)

Some Key Features of the Radio Station:
--------------------------------
- Web Based Control Panel
- Web based content scheduler
- Upload songs to station via control panel from anywhere in the world, through mobile of computer
- Create playlist , schedule shows for a particular time period, hourly, daily etc
- Live stream to the station from mobile or computer professionally
- Easy switching between live and scheduled streams
- No limit on listeners
- No limit on stream quality
- Control your station from anywhere in the world, no need to sit in front of your computer in one place.

Many people do think it's a lot of money that is used to own and start an online radio station Business, no! it's not a big amount of money at all. Can you believe that with just #70,000 (or $200 USD) you can have your own full fledged online radio station.

= BONUS: Another good part is thatwe shall also train you on how to be generating good money from it so that you can support your ministry financially.

CALL us now on : (+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
WHATSAPP: (+234) 09032348435 (Or click on: http:///23490323484 to chat directly on WhatsApp)

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
inquiries@savadub.com.ng

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND MARCH.

I affirm that the speed of the Spirit has been granted me! I’ve entered into the rest of the Lord; therefore, I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. The land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest.

Everywhere I turn, doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; thus, there’s no challenge that I can not surmount. Daily, I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life. This is my year of lights and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2019
#AFFIRMATION

3rd March

I am the light of the world.

Everywhere I go, I give illumination; I introduce clarity, refinement, innovation and sound judgment.

I am an expression of the excellencies and perfections of my Heavenly Father.

Therefore, I exhibit cultured elegance in behaviour at all times. I am full of divine innovations.
I am creative, full of new ideas, strategies, methods, products and services that keep me light-years ahead of my contemporaries.

I function with sound judgment, flawless discernment and authoritative wisdom. I make excellent decisions and come to accurate conclusions through spiritual perception. I'm born again; the life that I live is incorruptible and indestructible.

I've got the life of God in me; no sickness can fasten itself to my body.That same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me.
My body is energized and vitalised daily by the Holy Spirit who lives in me.Hallelujah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH MARCH 2019*

I affirm that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit abide with me today and forever. My spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I am able to discern His voice and counsel to me always because I am His sheep. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to
know and walk in the paths of life.

The favour of God is functioning in and through me. I have received an abundance of grace; therefore, I walk in righteousness and reign in life! I am the object of God’s supernatural grace and unfailing love. The Spirit of God has shown me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to the Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory.

The Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making God’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which the Father had adorned with His beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by His grace, in the path of greatness, because I am completely yielded to God’s Word.
Blessed be God. Halleluiah!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2019
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

6TH MARCH 2019*

I affirm that this is my month of possession. With my mouth, I’ve taken possession of all that belongs to me in Christ. My words are living and active, they are anointed to produce results. There’s no hopeless situation I can not change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity. Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in the Word prevails.

All things are working together for my good because I am in God’s place for my life. I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Hallelujah!

This is my set time to possess all that the Spirit of God has unveiled to my heart. Today, I experience unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full.

Durable riches and wealth are mine; for I am the seed of Abraham! I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST MARCH

I affirm that I am a custodian of divine truth! My life is full of beauty; for I've received the Spirit without measure. I've been commissioned by the Lord, and I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth. Fear has no place in me because the Father have not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of God is at work in me, causing me to have divine courage and confidence.

I am king and a priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah! My words are not ordinary; they are spirit and they are life. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. Therefore, I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God's Word for my life. Hallelujah.

I am favored everywhere I go, for the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. God's favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD MARCH.

I affirm that my life is upgraded by the Word of God, and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I have ceased from all struggles! The supernatural is my daily experience. As I feed and digest on the Word, my future is assured! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation.

The Word of God is my life, and it's exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, belief, and aspiration! The Word has gained the mastery over my spirit, soul, and body, giving me a formidable mind-set—the mindset of the just! I experience victory, success, health, and abundance today and always because I live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word!

My strength is renewed today, and my whole being is invigorated because the Word is alive in me. Hallelujah! I am filled with the fullness of God. I am not ordinary; eternity is laid in my heart, and my days on earth are days of glory, days of grace. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times. Blessed be God. Blessed be God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by jerryoptim(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah! The Father has granted me supernatural wisdom and ability to always do things right the first time. My life is founded on Christ my Saviour, and in Him, I dwell in safety and security. My trust is in the Lord my God; He is my shield and buckler, my strength, and safety! He is my refuge and strong tower; I am strong in Him; rooted and grounded in His love. I am in Christ, in the secret place of the Most High, where I am protected under the presence of the Almighty! I have no fears because He is my safe haven! I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, the Word of God is my life. Daily, I experience increased glory as I speak the Word over my life! I am growing in the knowledge of God’s Word, and the revelation of His love and my life is the testimony of His grace and goodness! I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity because my mind stays on the Word. I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! I am unconquerable and indomitable because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
www.affirmation-train.org
www.instagram.com/affirmation_train
www.twitter.com/afirmationtrain
www.facebook.com/affirmationtrain

God bless you.

#mydeclaration #prayingnow #loveworld #pastorchris #teaching #talkingsession #upward #forward #empowerment #signs #wonders #leadership #gospel #illumination #peace #affirmationtrain #music #possession #supernatural #strengthened #invigorated #excellence
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by jerryoptim(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
#TALKINGSESSION 27TH MARCH.
KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I worship You with a grateful heart, lifting holy hands to You, for Your love, grace and wonderful blessings in my life. Great, indeed, is Your faithfulness, and precious is Your steadfast love that never ceases! I thank You for Your compassion and mercies that are new every morning. Thank You for helping me discover all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Today, I declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I am experiencing fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for You’ve perfected all that concerns me, in line with Your will and destiny for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

• In Christ, you've got something to shout about. Publish it everywhere; noise it abroad! Let's flood the airwaves, internet and print media with the reality of Christ. Speak in other tongues now. ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

You can reach on;
www.facebook.com/AffirmationTrain

#mydeclaration #prayingnow #loveworld #pastorchris #teaching #talkingsession #see #upwardbound #forward #empowerment #signs #wonders #leadership #gospel #illuminations #peace #affirmationtrain #music #possession #supernaturaledits #strengthened #pictures #invigorated #excellence #divinemight #reigning #winning #victorious

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2019
jerryoptim:
#TALKINGSESSION 27TH MARCH.
KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I worship You with a grateful heart, lifting holy hands to You, for Your love, grace and wonderful blessings in my life. Great, indeed, is Your faithfulness, and precious is Your steadfast love that never ceases! I thank You for Your compassion and mercies that are new every morning. Thank You for helping me discover all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Today, I declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I am experiencing fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for You’ve perfected all that concerns me, in line with Your will and destiny for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

• In Christ, you've got something to shout about. Publish it everywhere; noise it abroad! Let's flood the airwaves, internet and print media with the reality of Christ. Speak in other tongues now. ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

You can reach on;
www.facebook.com/AffirmationTrain

#mydeclaration #prayingnow #loveworld #pastorchris #teaching #talkingsession #see #upwardbound #forward #empowerment #signs #wonders #leadership #gospel #illuminations #peace #affirmationtrain #music #possession #supernaturaledits #strengthened #pictures #invigorated #excellence #divinemight #reigning #winning #victorious
Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH MARCH

I affirm that I am an embodiment of God’s blessings! I am an heir of the Monarch of the universe and I was born into wealth and riches! I am filled with the fullness of the Father, and I am a success forever! I celebrate my riches with great joy because I am a vessel separated unto God to showcase the beauty of His splendour. As the Father is, so am I in this world.

The life and nature of God are at work on the inside of me; for I am an offspring of the Word. When I call things forth, they come into being. My words are not ordinary; they are filled with divine energy, producing that which I send them to accomplish. Hallelujah.

The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah!

I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. The blessing of the Lord is on me; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I am inundated with divine blessings. This blessing causes me to prosper in all that I do.

I am like a tree planted by the river of waters. I do not know when heat comes because I am mightily blessed of the Lord. Everywhere I turn, and in everything I do, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. Glory to God!

*�APRIL EDITION Of Rhapsody Of Realities is NOW AVAILABLE, click to download For Free =>* http:///2FDyOoj

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Word of God has brought me wisdom and understanding, causing me to walk in the light of God's truth that's been implanted in my spirit today.
The Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father's perfect will and destiny for me. I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. I’ve been brought into a wealthy place by the Spirit of God; therefore, I am not seeking for help, I am mightily helped of the Lord. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change.

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a possessor of all things! Angels are charged to minister on my behalf! I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that the Father has ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, without hindrance. Hallelujah.

I know I cannot be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected have shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST MAY.

I affirm that I am a child of the day, and not of the night! I've been ushered into a place of rest, where everything is working for my good. I am an epitome of beauty; everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine!

I am well equipped and placed by the Lord. I am in Christ; I am seated together with Him in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come.
I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah!

I am in God's place for me; therefore, I am enjoying life to the full! Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah!

The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success. Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND MAY.

I affirm that I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in His perfect will. I am mightily blessed of the Lord! I am whole, sound, and excellent.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life; therefore, I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I am set on the right course for life! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah!

I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah! I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2019
AFFIRMATION TRAIN

14TH MAY 2019

I affirm that I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I am planted in the house of the Lord, and I flourish and produce excellent results. I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. I am loaded; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body!

Divinity is expressed through me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet!
The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through. I’ve been chosen, ordained, commissioned and appointed to bring forth lasting results. Therefore, I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place.

This is my year of lights and the mantle of leadership is on me. The Father has given unto me all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who had called me unto glory and virtue.
I am fruitful and productive, I bring forth from the fullness in my spirit, I bring forth supernatural ideas, supernatural wealth and prosperity. I will never cease from yielding fruits because I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Glory to God.
Hallelujah!

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation

~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2019
*#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH MAY.*

I am the light of the world, a city that is set on the hill can not be hidden. I am an answer from God! I am the manifestation and expression of God’s righteousness; the proof of His equity, glory, and grace! I am excited about my life in Christ: a life of dominion, love, excellence, and power through righteousness. Halleluiah!

I am a member of Christ body, of His flesh and of His bones; I am a sign and a wonder to my world. I am God’s outstretched arm; to heal, bless, and deliver. I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and the glory of God is released into my world through me today.

I am invigorated with miracle working ability and my light shines everywhere! This is my year of lights, I do bigger things; much bigger than what I did in the years past. I am unstoppable ; for the Glory of God is on me. Every hindering force is removed in my path; therefore; I come by free course, by the power of the Holy Ghost! I travel by wings of the Spirit. I move with speed , and nothing can stand in my way. I come with power and glory. I come with the unction, with the unction of the Holy Spirit. Nothing stands in my way; for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

*FREE MAY SPECIAL GIFT:* http:///2FDyOoj

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://www./753207504827549/

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://www.facebook.com/Beyondwrittenp/

*Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16th JUNE

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! I am well positioned; seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always.

I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. My life is one of glory and excellence because I am one with the Father! I am a success, a victor, and a champion forever because Christ is my source, my ability, and my sufficiency. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am the light of the world, and my light shines ever so brightly. I bring peace, harmony, deliverance, and righteousness to men’s lives everywhere, because I am the seed of Jesus Christ, His partner in soul-winning. Through the help of the Holy Spirit, I am turning men and women from darkness to light, and to become partakers of God’s grace and love. I win, prosper and succeed in all things.

There's no room for failure or defeat in my life because I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of knowledge and wisdom. No limitations in my life because I've been lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life. I take charge of my life today. I refuse any attitude, habit or lifestyle that is inconsistent with the gospel. I am full of love, patience, and endurance.

No matter what happens around me, I don’t bow to the pressure. I hold myself in from within. As I fill my heart with your Word, let it come out of my lips with the power to cause the changes I desire, angels are charged to go forth on my behalf and cause the good Word of God to come to pass in my life. Glory to God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
#AffirmationTrain June 21

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God! I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I am joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable to the rudiments of this world.

I am what God says I am! I’ve been justified by faith and I walk in the light of my new life in Christ, without condemnation but as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I’ve been declared righteous, unblameable, unreprovable and brought into the life of peace that transcends all understanding. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever.

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety, and deliverance—far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! I am a king-priest and I am “kinging” now! I live up to my calling, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost.
Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH JUNE.

I affirm that the kingdom of God is in my heart. I function with the ability of the Spirit always, not just in my desire and readiness to start up any endeavour, but also in bringing them to excellent fruition. My spirit, soul, and body are completely yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit. I am not ordinary; for God is at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I can never be disadvantaged for the favour of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure. I have direction for life, and the Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and as I speak it forth, every crooked path is made straight. Hallelujah!

The Holy Ghost is my advantage, thus, I refuse to be intimidated. I am from above; my experience is different from that of the masses. I've been lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom.

The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel.

I am a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ. I am effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me mightily. I am a star; I shine always, touching and impacting my world with the investment of God in my spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word, and my life is filled with the beauty of the Spirit! Forever, O Lord, your Word is settled in my life. It is settled in my career, settled in my finances, settled in my ministry, settled in my health, settled in my family, settled in all that concerns me. Hallelujah!

My life is an endless stream of the miraculous because I live in the Name of Jesus. I’ve been given the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus over the devil and the cohorts of hell, and dominate circumstances. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, power, might, dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

Jesus is the Lord of my life; therefore, I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. I am on top; irrespective of the perils and tribulations around the nations of the world. I live by the Word; thus, I am shielded and protected from all evil. I make progress at every count, for my life is like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH JUNE.

I affirm that my life is excellent and full of glory, because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity and victory in Christ Jesus, where I do not struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. The wisdom of God guides me to talk and live right always; manifesting the righteousness of Christ!

I have a meek and quiet spirit, which in the sight of God is of great price. I am patient, compassionate and kind; and I demonstrate the love of God to my world today. My eyes are anointed to.see the best in people and the good in the land. I am strong and courageous; I refuse to be move by the things I see with my physical eyes! I choose to see with the eyes of the spirit, I see glory, victory, success and triumph all around me. I see with the eyes of the spirit, through the Word, my glorious heritage in Christ. I see my salvation, strength, courage, victory, and righteousness! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord has set before me an open door which no man can shut. I am in God's place for my life and my capacity has increased! I experience expansion in my finances, expansion in my career, expansion in my ministry, expansion in my academic, expansion in my business. Hallelujah.

This is my set time for expansion and I am unstoppable! My cell, church, business, family and all that concerns me has received the grace to expand. My territory and influence have expanded. Watch out world, watch out devil... I am coming by the power of the Holy Ghost. I am expanding on every side, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day by the power of the Holy Spirit. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, abundance, success, and greatness. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH JULY.

I affirm that the eyes of my understanding are enlightened by the Spirit of God. Now I know I will never walk in darkness, because the Holy Spirit reveals to me all that the Father has freely given to me in Christ Jesus, teaching me to walk in the glorious blessings of the Kingdom. I can see who I am and what the Father has called and made me.

I see and affirm that limitations, troubles, diseases, and pains, are passed away, and all things are new. I've received a brand new life of victory, strength, and courage because I am in Christ. Hallelujah! I am bold at all times; for the Lord is my light and my salvation. He is the strength of my life! He is with me like a mighty One; therefore, no weapon fashioned against me prospers.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; my steps are ordered of the Lord. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my heritage in Christ! Blessed be God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.