Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25864 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that God's Word is light and glory; as I meditate and live by the Word, I am transformed into the glorious image that I behold therein. There’s no darkness in me; I enjoy a sweet and rich fellowship with the Word and the Spirit. The entrance of God's Word floods my heart with light and brings brilliance and beauty into my life. God's Word is deeply rooted in my heart and it grows, prevails and produces results in every area of my life. My life is beautified; I am like a well-watered garden, I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence of the Holy Spirit.

Goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers. I am not ordinary; a supply-system from God has been set in motion on my behalf. I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH SEPTEMBER.

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, born anew with the supernatural life of glory, excellence, and power in my spirit! I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In my words and actions, I am showing forth the wonderful deeds, and displaying the virtues and perfections of my heavenly Father, who has called me unto glory, honour, and excellence. Hallelujah.

I am the King’s kid, and I live as royalty. I take my steps with dignity, confidence, and assurance. I am not ordinary; the words that I speak are spirit and life; they are operative, potent and effectual, charting the course of my life in the direction of God’s divine purpose and destiny for me. My life is for the glory of God, and I live each day beyond limits!

Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. In every area of my life, I live the victorious life of glory and success that God has given me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27th September

I affirm that my faith is built on God’s Word of power, and I am transformed from glory to glory as I live in, and by the Word. I am experiencing unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I am shining everywhere; for I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always. I walk in the light, as He is in the light. I walk in glory, strength, victory, and righteousness today.

My life is the manifestation of the wisdom and grace of God. I am what God says I am. Hallelujah! There’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28th Sept

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God's Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah!

Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God's Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and I am enjoying them to the full. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN Sept 30

I affirm that this is my month of uplifting. With my mouth, I've taken possession of all that belongs to me in Christ. My words are living and active, they are anointed to produce results. There’s no hopeless situation I can not change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity. Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in the Word prevails. All things are working together for my good because I am in God's place for my life. I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and success today and always. Hallelujah!

This is my set time to possess all that the Spirit of God has unveiled to my heart. Today, I experience unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I.am enjoying life to the full. Durable riches and wealth are mine; for I am the seed of Abraham!

I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God has granted me insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. There is no confusion in my spirit because I am in sync with the Spirit of God! I know the thoughts of God towards me, they are thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give me an expected end. Hallelujah.

My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas He has given me for success in life and ministry. I choose to live by the Word, and as a result, the glory of God is made manifest in all that I do! I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! My faith is stirred even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities. I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me. God to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND OCTOBER.

I affirm that God has lavished His grace on me, with all Sophia and Phronesis. I am an answer from God! My experience in life is different because I am full of the wisdom of God. My faculties are all submitted to the wisdom of God. Wisdom is using my mind; wisdom is using my brain; wisdom is using me, walking and functioning through me. The Wisdom of God has made His home in me; I've got wisdom for every situation. God has made me wise and I am a wonder to my world. Everywhere I go, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, for I have a goodly heritage. I know what to do at all times because the wisdom of God is functioning through me. Hallelujah!

I am a problem solver; a solution bringer. I am an answer from God! I am relevant and needed everywhere. I see and hear by the spirit; I know and understand by the Spirit. I am a spirit-led man (woman, boy or girl) and I am full of the Holy Ghost. I’ve got the life of God in me; thus, I’ll never be sick. There’s only one way in my life; it is the way of prosperity, it is the way of victory, it is the way of success. I do not fail because victory is already mine! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Greater is He that is in me than the darkness in the world. Greater is He that is in me than the wickedness and evil in the world. Greater is He that is in me than the violence in the world. I am moving forward by the speed of the Holy Spirit and my light is shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD OCTOBER.

I affirm that success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is my lifestyle. I do not fail; for I am born of the Word. My life is shaped and patterned after Jesus. Daily, as I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. I am in God's place for my life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. I and the Father are one; I am a carrier and distributor of His blessing to my world. Through me, the Father shows forth His manifold wisdom and demonstrate His excellent greatness.

I am the seed of Abraham and the world belongs to me. My family, workplace, neighbourhood, city, and nation are all blessed for my sake. I am powered by the Holy Spirit and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to bring forth divine verities into the earth. I am not of this world; I hail from God. I am from the government of heaven; thus, I can never be trapped by the rudiments of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly; far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am in office now! Therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my world. Like Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he had no dwelling in my world. I’ve been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah!

I am not under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with God’s perfect will for me. I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body; I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices. I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence. I function today as a burning and shining light; making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness. This is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. In my path today, I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my disposition. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in God’s perfect will for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. I have the life of God in me. I live beyond the limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers today! I am a child of the King; success is my birthright, excellence is my calling, and winning is is my lifestyle. I do not fail!

I am born of the Word, and my life is shaped and patterned after Jesus. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. I am in God’s place for my life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am blessed with all things that pertain to life and godliness. I am an heir of God's blessings, therefore, goodness and mercy are my daily companions. The blessing of God's Word has become a vital reality in my life, in my business, in my ministry, in my career, in my academic, in my home, and in all that concerns me. I am mightily blessed by the Spirit of God; thus, I am fruitful and productive in all areas of my life. Even now, the blessing of God is at work in me, causing me to increase from glory to glory, from grace to grace, from strength to strength, and I continually experience the victory of Christ in my life. Hallelujah!

By the power of the Spirit of God, I continually move to the next and higher levels of success. My way is paved by the Spirit; therefore, circumstances, men, materials, finances are fallen into place to cause me to move to next and greater levels of success. Hallelujah. As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched on my behalf. None of my words fall to the ground without results. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of the Father, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit abide with me today and forever. My spirit is sensitive to the move of the Spirit, and I can discern His voice and counsel to me always. The ways of the Spirit are made known unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life.

Daily, I function with God's favour, for I have received an abundance of grace. I walk in righteousness and reign in life! I am the object of God's supernatural grace and unfailing love. The Spirit of God has shown me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to the Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world and I am catapulted from victory to victory.

The Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making God’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which the Father has adorned with His beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by His grace, in the path of greatness, because I am completely yielded to God’s Word. Blessed be God. Halleluiah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is settled in my life and I am what God says I am. I accept and walk in the light of His Word concerning my salvation, righteousness, divine health, prosperity, and protection. I’ve overcome the world because the greater One lives in me, and He causes me to triumph everywhere, and flourish in all I do. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. I live in perfect peace for my mind is stayed on the Word. Daily, I dwell under the coverage of God’s protective wings, shielded from harm, terror and all evil. I fear nothing and no one, for, in Christ, I live and move and have my being. I am indeed loaded with benefits from the Word, and my path is illuminated with the true light. I am guided aright and my spirit is imparted with wisdom; wisdom to know and do God's perfect will at all times. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2019
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessings, and promotion. God's Word has given me a purpose for life; therefore, I am undaunted by challenges, for I am confident in the ability of the Word to produce in me what it talks about. At all times, my heart is opened to receive from God, and I am quick to act on His Word. Hallelujah!

Today, as I receive the Word into my heart with all humility and modesty, I experience its transforming power in every area of my life! I surmount every difficulty and prosper in everything I do. The light of God's Word shines in my heart, thus, I am not moved by the natural circumstances for I am founded on a solid Rock. In my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me, I function with the light of the Word. I am conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available for me, and I am enjoying them to the full. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. I reign in life, exercise dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are not ordinary, they are backed with divine energy to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that this is my month of Ministry. God is alive in me; His power resides and is fully operational in me. When I show up, burdens are lifted, and yokes destroyed. I am a God-carrying vessel and a dispenser of eternal verities. I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness; therefore, I am reigning in life, over and above the corrupting influences of this world: sickness, lack, and everything that limits.

The grace of God is multiplied in my life through the knowledge of the Word. I am more than a man. I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity. I am joined to the Lord, and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit.

I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Oct 16, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that this is my year of lights, I am finishing strong! The Spirit of the Lord has granted me speed to accomplish my goals! I've entered into the rest of the Lord; therefore, I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and the land is green for me!

The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. Everywhere I turn, doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. Divine insight is at work in me and I've been set on the right course for life. The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; thus, there's no challenge that I can not surmount. Daily, I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life. I am shining and winning at everywhere. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that my mind is sanctified by the Spirit of God and the Word. My whole being is full of light because the true light which lightens every man's world is shining in my heart. I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I am set on the right course for life! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah!

I'm not ordinary; I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in the light of His Word! I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force. Hallelujah!

My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance. My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am an answer from God, and I am going to be the best of me for God. I came at the right time! The Spirit of God has given me an understanding of the Word; He has shown me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable heart!

My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are channelled on fulfilling His plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything. Jesus paid the price for all things; and now I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and increase. I refuse to compare myself to anyone else, but measure my success based on my assignment here on earth. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith-filled affirmations, I am framing my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP & ACCESS ALL BOOKS BY PASTOR CHRIS CLICK: https:///30XG30w

FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www./753207504827549/

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Beyondwrittenp/

Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am excited about my life in Christ. I’ve passed from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from poverty to wealth. I have the life and nature of God in me; I’ve put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. God has made all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to me, so that I may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity. This is my time and my season; I am rightly positioned by the Spirit of the Lord for a wealth transfer. Hallelujah!

The Spirit of God has opened the eyes of my understanding to the right connections and ideas I need to be ahead in my field. I am divinely connected with all resources—human, material, financial—that are consistent with my destiny in Christ. My eyes are anointed to see opportunities, and I am divinely empowered to take advantage of them. I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might become rich. I accept my prosperity as His will and plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that I know who I am! I am the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I am anointed with the Holy Ghost; anointed to decipher between light and darkness, and I am deeply rooted in the Word of truth. I can never be deceived, because I dwell in the light. I am an associate of the God-kind and a member of the assembly of the saints in light!

My life is garnished by the Spirit of God for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. Daily, I reign in life as a king and rule over all circumstances. The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit and it drives me today to put in everything and do all that is required for the message of the Gospel to reach out to the ends of the earth. I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life.

There’s no uncertainty or confusion in my path. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny in Him! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by Luchiana1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Glorry
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by Luchiana1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
E don come out o,
If you have seen, *Episode 1>*food for the gods*, you can guess what *Episode 2* will look like.
Christ Omega vision films present the second Episode titled *Listen*
Written By *Gabriel Clement*
It's a new creation, edifying, full of light, Revealing Jesus shortfilm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQNK8kQS-o abeg don't forget to SUBSCRIBE
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD OCTOBER.

I affirm that I am strengthened with might by the Spirit in my inner man. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; thus, I am rooted and grounded in love, I am able to comprehend the breadth, and length, and depth, and height of His love and I have full comprehension of His love, which surpasses mental knowledge, for I am filled with all the fullness of God. I am an offspring of the Word, and my spirit is attuned to the Word of God.

Every time I receive the Word, my faith increases and produces greater results, and my spirit gains the ascendancy over the situations and circumstances of life. I can never be defeated because my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Hallelujah.

I declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; I experience fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord has perfected all that concerns me! I have absolute success and victory today, and declare that everything in my aion is perfected in line with God’s will and destiny for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH OCTOBER

I affirm that Lord has made my life like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Divine supply-system has been set in motion on my behalf; I can never be broke; for the Lord has blessed me lavishly and supplied all my needs. My heart’s desires are granted me as I delight myself in Him. Even now, I receive my supply for today. Hallelujah!

I am blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life and godliness! I am great because the seed of greatness is on the inside of me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on High, to win and reign in life as a king. Hallelujah!

I know who I am; the world belongs to me because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and my body! Fear is paralyzed in my life because the Word of God has taken centre stage in my heart. I am moving forward from glory to glory and from grace to grace. Hallelujah!

The glory of God is in, and on me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness. I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

I am well positioned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the true light shines in my heart; it clears the darkness from my path and enriches me daily. The fullness of the Godhead lives in me, for Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world! I know without any reservation, that the story of my life is one of God’s grace, favour, and love because I live by the Word. My way is paved by the Lord, thus, I am being led in the paths of success, victory, and rest by the Holy Spirit. I've been raised in rank, in character, and in status.

My spirit, soul, and body are in sync with the will of the Father. God has perfected my understanding and perception of the Gospel of Christ. He has granted me insight, enlightenment, and understanding through the Holy Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of the Gospel. The wisdom of God is at work in me and I am confident that I’ll consistently make progress and walk in victory. I have no consciousness of need, because Christ is in me, and He is my all!

With Him, I have everything. My life is one of ever-increasing glory as I live in, and by, the Word. I am a child of God and a joint heir with Christ. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage. I am conscious of my glorious heritage in Christ, and through meditation on the Word, and fellowship with the Spirit, I get to know more and enjoy my inheritance in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that God’s purpose for my life is established in my heart. I was born to bring Him glory and honour. I live to fulfil my destiny in Christ, taking a hold of the divine vision and revelation to bring Him glory. My spirit is built up and energized as I constantly look into the mirror of God, and give the Word first place in my life! My profiting through the Word is evident for all to see! Christ is my Ark and I will never sink in life. The terrible economic situation of the world will never cause me to sink. It doesn’t matter who is sinking, it does not matter the business that is moving out of town, it does not even matter the nations that are going into recession; I am in a safe place! I am in Christ, the secret place of the Most High. I dwell in the realm of light; thus, life is not mysterious to me. I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. I have peace in my spirit! I am at peace in every situation, for Christ is my peace. I live and walk in peace, every day of my life. No weapon fashioned against me prospers. Hallelujah!

Today and always, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; my steps are ordered of the Lord. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my heritage in Christ! In every area of my life, as I walk in union with Him, I experience God’s manifold wisdom, supernatural blessings, and revelation of His Word. I live above sickness, poverty, failure, death, defeat, and destruction. Hallelujah! This is my time and season, and there’s no stopping me. Glory to God!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP & ACCESS ALL BOOKS BY PASTOR CHRIS CLICK: https:///30XG30w

TELEGRAM GROUP: https://telegram.org/dl

FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Beyondwrittenp/

1 Like

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am what God says I am; His ability, grace and power are working in me and through me mightily today! I have what God says I have, and can do what God says I can do. His Word to me is reality, and that's the basis for which I know I'll never be poor, sick, broke or defeated!

My heart is full of love, because the love of God has been deposited in my spirit by the Holy Ghost. I make a choice today to love everyone that I meet, and speak and believe the best of everyone, irrespective of how they may treat me. I will cover those I meet with grace, and shield them with my umbrella of love. I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged.

I am soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph. I am full of power and dominion and nothing is impossible unto me! I function by the power of the Spirit today, in wisdom, and I have perfect understanding of all things. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, has shone in my heart! I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and every area of my life! Everywhere I go, I am conscious of God's blessings in my life. I’ve been empowered by God's Word to bring blessings to others. I am God's headquarters on the earth. I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I have the same quality of life with the Father; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its debilitating influences. I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly, far above all principalities, and powers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, leading me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit. My ministry is blessed, my job is blessed, my finances are blessed, my family is blessed, and everything that concerns me is blessed of the Lord! My life is improved and upgraded by the Spirit of God and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; thus, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word.

Christ is my wisdom; I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Hallelujah!

Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life. This is my year of lights and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah!

The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God has made me a wonder to many. I am a custodian of wealth and riches, and I am filled with divine insight. My faith is alive and producing results; it grows strong as I yield to the Word, thus making me unshakeable at all times. I am not moved by signs or symptoms because my focus is on the true source of life and sustenance, which is the Word of God. The Word of God is active and effective in my life. It produces results in my career, health, finances, and in everything that concerns me. It produces in me what it talks about: supernatural health, surplus supply, unlimited grace, and joy unspeakable. Hallelujah!

My entire being is under obligation to respond to the Word; for my body is regulated by God’s Word. Every part of my being aligns with what God says. I am over and above the rudiments of this world. I am not the one who continually requires healing, for I am born of the life-giving Spirit of God; thus, I am a life-giver. I am full of life; my life is like a well-watered garden, and an ever-flowing spring, giving life, restoring hope, and bringing joy to the nations of the world. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2019
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, with unlimited power, abilities, and potentials. There’s no limit to what I can do or accomplish in life. My life is programmed for the top! I am not of this world; God has hand-picked me out of the masses, out of the corruptive influence of this world. I am of a different breed; therefore, I refuse to allow the circumstances of my environment colour my mindset. I hail from above, and my sufficiency is of God; who had made me an able minister of the New Testament.

My life only goes in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me; nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. There are no limitations in my life because the anointing I’ve received of the Lord abides in me forever and that anointing teaches me all things and makes me fruitful and productive in every endeavour.

Today, I go forth by the anointing to influence and impact my world for the Gospel. Nothing and no one is powerful enough to place a limit on me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I am empowered to be all that God has destined for me to be. I refuse to struggle like the natural men because I am an heir of God. In all that I do, I prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!a@

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.