Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target (1892 Views)

Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Commercial Driver Prays As A Muslim, Christian And Traditionalist Before A Trip / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target by twosquare(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Meajor:
is that your believe? Please don't be too busy to give me your reasons bro... I'm open to learning.
Frosbel is almost an apostate. You can get this ebook for more light about your teaching: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sons_of_el/17120
Re: I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target by Meajor(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
peacesamuel94:

No brother, when he ask.. The answer will be I'm going to Kano and he'll ask either, why or what for... He wonty ask me if I can go to Kano or if I have the money for the Journey because I'm already on my way.

Re: I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target by peacesamuel94(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Meajor post=64231570][/quote]
Re: I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target by peacesamuel94(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Meajor post=64231570][/quote]

you mean you will say you are going to Kano right? which means kano is your desired destination or rather your Target. so no need to argue Further.

like I said wrong headline.
Re: I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target by Princewell2012(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is actually a wrong headline. Thats what i saw that made me log in to post. He also said our works shall be tried with fire what a contradiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? / Arab Slave Traders Strip A Black Female Slave Naked For Inspection / Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.