Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (62955 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / This Wealthy Lady From Lesotho In Urgent Need Of A Nigerian Man (photo & Contact / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by PreyeIjo: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
She wants an ijaw man not a Nigerian man!!
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanabasee:
Our Casava de do wonders!!!...
The child I am seeing in that picture is a pretty girl. No paedophilia intended.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Putin1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Just wonderful
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ChrisKonor: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
I laugh

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Simple thread complicated by immature nairalanders trading abusive words and derailing the import of the post.

Anyway, her choice

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by pennywys(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

how would you know? you only focus on nigerian stuff. you said it yourself.
abobby go sleep, you are just an empty skull no brain or a string of something like gum attached to it

Buggy fool keep quoting nd quoting embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Jokkarm2: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
The ladies that are in nigeria we are yet to Finnish with them you are calling from there . Please naija singles catch you , you won't send that kind of message .

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Guess she wnt to distribute Hiv for dem, dey better be careful with such lady advertising her sef
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wow! Lesotho babes have wonderfully made backsides that can make a brother sin, wallahi.

Let her show us her backside na.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
pennywys:
abobby go sleep, you are just an empty skull no brain or a string of something like gum attached to it

Buggy fool keep quoting nd quoting embarassed embarassed
just look how much you stressing over an empty skull...
you giving too much attention to me.
keep giving it.you seem to have too much attention to give.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
OP am i the one who made you change your title of the Post?
coz the original title is the one that provoked my empty skull.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by nobaga: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Can everyone see what I see. A Not Nigerian man!

Anyone but a Nigerian.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Alphageometrix: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Obas101 post=64191593]All these foreigners on this forum, you are all seeking attention.. Not to bother, you've been noticed [/quote
Abeg I no wan laugh.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thank God she said Nigeria not Biafra, Biafrans don't go for anyhow girls
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Biggcake: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
charliboy654:

But this is a Nigeria forum. Are we suppose to talk about foreign women rushing Moroccan dîck in a Nigeria forum.
Maybe his father is a Moroccan.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Biggcake:

Maybe his father is a Moroccan.
relax OP got my point and changed his title of the Post.
even he saw that his original title was click-bait as hell.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by lonlytroy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
She is broke Opio
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Juliusdking(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ur yansh go here em
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by smartpyzee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:
tell me if you want pics showing foreign women's love for Kenyan men
and other pics showing foreign women's love for Moroccan men
and other pics showing foreign women's love for Zimbabwean men.
point is, just leave nigeria for a year and you'll see that the world doesnt revolve around your country.you only see what makes you feel proud as a nigerian.foreign women are equally rushing for moroccan diick as much as nigerian dick
who are you?

What do you want here?

Why are you here?

WTF is your problem?

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanabasee:
trust me that's a wrong picture to use for a meme...it doesn't even fit in sad
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Blackhawk01: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahaha, shift lemme faint.. see savage cheesy

You cannor faint this faint alone, please shift, lemme join you.

Makydebbie and sekxyqueen, comman pour water oooo cheesy cheesy

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by bodmas119(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Received sense

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by yertyr(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
the ubunja of a guy has taken all the insults and replied without hate...
why the insults...
he can still be corrected without such abusive words
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
smartpyzee:
who are you?

What do you want here?

Why are you here?

WTF is your problem?
ask me nicely and i might tell you.

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by sekxyqueen(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Makydebbie and sekxyqueen, comman pour water oooo cheesy cheesy
hahahaha..

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Makdebbie and sexyqueen, comman pour water oooo cheesy cheesy

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
yertyr:
the ubunja of a guy has taken all the insults and replied without hate...
why the insults...
he can still be corrected without such abusive words

relax yourself.let them insult.its what emotions do to people.if ubunja never left his own country he would still think it was the centre of the World. let them be patriotic.it will make them feel good and nothing more.after all everyone likes to believe his country is number 1.
even thou it was just called a shiithole.by someone who thought his own country was superior.

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
yanabasee:
thats what you think?
actually Morroccan casava is the one respected worldwide.go search for "morocan diick" memes on google and you will find limitless references to it from everywhere.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:
tell me if you want pics showing foreign women's love for Kenyan men
and other pics showing foreign women's love for Moroccan men
and other pics showing foreign women's love for Zimbabwean men.
point is, just leave nigeria for a year and you'll see that the world doesnt revolve around your country.you only see what makes you feel proud as a nigerian.foreign women are equally rushing for moroccan diick as much as nigerian dick
Hater Alert. What are you doing on a Nigerian news forum. I think your world revolves around us wink
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

im in all forums.
visit 2go south africa and search for ubunja.
im also on Facebook and Twitter.im guessing you are too.even thou they are American platforms.and you are nigerian.
Now I know, you really have an empty brain. Next time just keep quiet please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.