Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (49986 Views)

Whoever Tells You Women Don't Like Fine Boys Is A Joker / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:
grin how we wan take reason you when you have nothing to offer cheesy fine boys don wise, nor be to carry date again.

Correct guy. Chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by tbliss22(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
KushyKush:
Everyone is going to church to meet God and this Hoe is going to o look for rich dicks.

Olosho yappa ni igboro Eko

First sensible comment you made so far this year

That new dick you are receiving have got the right nutrients for your brain shey? grin

Hello!! Your salvaged comments lately are second to none
Haha, what has nairaland girls done for u to deserve this killing comments
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Iseoluwani: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Hahaha you too see clearly badoo. Your days be long grin

Very karid
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by hot1sauce(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hmn so this is what in Nigeria u call, "the girl next door" cry
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Jaksmill.ioniar stop fooling yourself, we know you are behind this alt.
tout!
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Edusouls(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
they are running for there dear lives, you girls of nowadays are terrible...the so called fine boys don hear am..

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by shitshappen(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
FreshBoss007:
too much make up... she's even got some on her blouse....

shithappens

Kikikiki
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Lukenitheooo6(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
na yoriba girl be this na them dey complain you make me baff for nothing today if their boyfriend cancel date
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by humilitypays(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
The truth is, the least place successful and focused guys look for a girlfriend, lover or wife is in the Church.

Successful men go to Church strictly to worship and praise, not even prayer.....they pray less but worship and praise a lot.

Chasing ladies hardly occur to their minds while in Church.

For instance, once I am in Church, every lady there automatically turns to my sister, I can't even have any romantic attraction for u once u are a lady in my Church.

Chasing ladies in church is mostly for the Choir guys, ushers and some ardent church goers who see church as easiest means to get pretty ladies they couldn't get outside the church.

But financially buoyant guys sure know that they can get chicks anywhere except in church.

If u want to meet successful men to date or for fling and maybe lifetime commitment, go to malls alone not with your friends, learn to trek alone too, go to nice eateries to eat alone not with your friends...and stop going out in packs like lioness and learn to move alone most times if u are a single lady searching.

Ladies should know about this by now.

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by haibe(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
When will ladies understand that excessive makeup is a turn off for most guys

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by mazi85(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
FreshBoss007:

shithappens

Why is she doing this to herself? I blame PDP for her predicament grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by cooljoe(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
she didn't write to d fine boys in her church o, she wrote to the fine boys in her church wit cars.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by holluphemydavid(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Abeg help me tell them joor tongue after all make up jo undecided
U too follow join
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Snow02: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
LMAO fvcking shameless biatch lol imagine wetin she deh go church for

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Putin1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is serious

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Audacious desperation!!

Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Snow02: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha.
The question is not you looking for a handsome andrich guy but rather what if the handsome and rich guy want a rich girl and you don't fit in?
Nobody want a financial parasite now especially in this buhari economy grin grin
chai see person with sense
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
FreshBoss007:

shithappens

You are wicked! grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by mudiana(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
see her face like primary 2 pupil artwork.
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sell your product in any way you can. The hustle is tough and real.
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by LZAA: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
PastorandMentor:
Facebook lady writes a letter to all the fine boys in her church.
Why some ladies dey fall hand na?
shocked cheesy wink I see Desperation. undecided

i would def run away from sum1 who spells heels as "hills"
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nosurrenda: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
I should do same thing to all fine girls in my church abi?
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Nosurrenda: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
useless girl forming slay queen
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by zinaunreal(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
She don talk her mind
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by watchindelta(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
see dis witch oooh me wey dey look for rich girl undecided she no fn self join undecided undecided undecided mchwwwww
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by zynzyn(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
FreshBoss007:

shithappens

tell em make up mannequins!!

Dem no dey HIA!!
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Harrynight(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
we dey find babe to hookup with
babe too dey find guys to hookup with
Isokay
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by biacan(f): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha.
The question is not you looking for a handsome andrich guy but rather what if the handsome and rich guy want a rich girl and you don't fit in?
Nobody want a financial parasite now especially in this buhari economy grin grin
Amibaby ornu gi ajoka grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by nerdfrost(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha.
God will bless u for me.. kiss kiss
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by Martin0(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
biacan:
Amibaby ornu gi ajoka grin
Bia biacan gimme ya email
Re: Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church by biacan(f): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Martin0:

Bia biacan gimme ya email
Nah fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.