Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. (1486 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters To Marry Identical Twin Brothers, Same Time, Day & Venue / Watch The Moment Pastor Throws A Man In The Congregation During Delivence (VIDEO / Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Towards the end of the service today after sermon, the pastor announced that all the single sisters wants to give thanksgiving and they all danced out. Mheeeen, the number was magnanimous, it was fun as the pastor spoke out for them that brothers should shine their eyes and not let these beauties be taken by men from outside. Well in my own opinion i think its a holy or indirect way to let d brothers know that there are fine girls in this church since morals and churchiness does not permit a lady to approach a man for love..its the man dat must make d move so the announcement would help d men see well i guess.

But the pastor said something that caught my thoughts.. He said "i know one major reason you brothers don't want to approach sisters from the church is because of familiarity.

My question now is what kind of complications can come out of such familiarity or relationship or what does d pastor mean?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
It can be like your brother showing interest in you basically lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Cowbuoy: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by BlackDBagba: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by 9jaPromo(f): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bros shine ur d*ck nah

Pastor can't handle them anymore embarassed
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by donstan18: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Belafonte(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
What church is that? I need to come and pick a few women from there? What, in your estimation, was their average age range? Don't really do oldies.
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Belafonte:
What church is that? I need to come and pick a few women from there? What, in your estimation, was their average age range? Don't really do oldies.
Lol they're all youths looking fresh
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Belafonte(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol they're all youths looking fresh

Ragaza. Brother Radically, I'm coming next Sunday. I live to obey God's commandment of being fruitful and multiplying.
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Belafonte:

Ragaza. Brother Radically, I'm coming next Sunday. I live to obey God's commandment of being fruitful and multiplying.
You're welcome bros. I go introduce you to them. Dem bokuD grin grin
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Originalsly: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Guess he means like you are all friends so it will not be easy for a guy to come out and say he wants to be more than friends.
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Belafonte(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You're welcome bros. I go introduce you to them. Dem bokuD grin grin

No probs padi. We go make plans.
Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Many of them are only pretending to be born again so it won't be easy to fall for their church members. They wouldn't want you to be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Out All The Single Sisters To The Front Of The Congregation. by Newboss(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Meet that your pastor and give him some quality education! angry "Singles", in church terms, means "Not married" angry Over 90% of them have boyfriends! angry You don't go toasting someone who has a boyfriend! angry Except you don't mind being a side guy! angry That's why those guys don't "approach" them! angry

He should be specific next time! angry

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught / Experts Explains Food That Boost Men's Fertility / I Will Willingly Crucify Myself Any Day Nigerian Police Exhibit This Gesture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.