Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" (32127 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by omenkaLives(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
He said most of the followers are hausa and yoruba.

Are these not the same tribes that gave Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

And if that is the case, the same 97% will still elect him again.

Abeg, 97% is more than sufficient, Atiku and Fayose can share the balance.
Was it not here we saw Reno O'mockery conduct a twitter poll and Jonathan lost?

Was it not a similar poll vanguard conducted and Jonathan lost?

Didn't PDP twitter handle conduct same and saw Jonathan lost?

Jonathanians would ALWAYS find a reason to excuse their demigod's failure and unacceptability.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Awoo88: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
gameboyo:

Here it is
So this is true. I thought it was normal jokes. so with all billion Furness to BMC a stone actually defeated buhari on a Free platform??

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Haritha100: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
I think people of 5% n Ipob has hijack Nairaland forum. we shall meet in d field in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
if you cannot name winnable candidate that is not in PDP or apc

Would it be nice to name u an idiot should I refuse to mention anyone person not in APC and PDP?
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by proeast(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haritha100:
I think people of 5% n Ipob has hijack Nairaland forum. we shall meet in d field in 2019.
You think you are doing IPOB? You are doing yourself! Buhari's first four years is a disaster to every normal Nigerian except ofcourse the see no evil pretenders in the mold of bigots and zombies! Buhari threw Nigeria into the worst economic crises in history, worst insecurity since the civil war, hunger, refugee crises, corruption and nepotism. You god buhari is now hated with passion across Nigeria except to zombies and bigots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

I hope you understand that with or without Buhari, you all are royally phucked. Your problems as a people go much further than Buhari's incompetence.

What's "royally phucked"?
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Ten06(m): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.
Why is PDP and APC supporters so docile? Can't you see that the way Boko Haram and corruption issues destroyed GEJ Government that is how herdsmen and corruption will destroy this government? Poll or no poll everybody knows that this government is on extra time
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by emekaRaj(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

I said the poll was not a real reflection of current mood in the nation. This is different from your 97% analogy because his followers are not just Hausas and Yorubas but APC ardent supporters. Why do you think he has no Igbo followers?

What mood? Keep deceiving ur self, because u an ur close friend an family hate buhari u think dats anough to beat him. To show that u have myopic mind, D poll is about whether pple think Jonathan would hav been better, but u made it about PDP vs APC and hausa, yoruba vs igbo. The truth is many pple dat hate buhari now still believe Goodluck will be worse

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Johnrake69: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Meritocracy:
Dead or Alive Buhari is better than Jonathan. I'm not a politician, what's Jonathan achievement from it's state level as Governor to federal level as president except looting records. Can you even compare his sure-p, or you win program with Npower. Nepa is not working, refinery zero, health sector zero so why the hullabaloo about looter.

What is Npower? Don't even go there. Lots of Nigerians benefited from surep and Youwin. You should research before jumping to conclusions. Npower is a failed scheme. There is no planned empowerment package after the scheme. Most of the beneficiaries will join the ocean of youth unemployment after two years.

AN Oxford University scholar James Burton who recently conducted a research on the success of Jonathan administration’s Youth Enterprise with Innovation (YouWin) programme has recommended it as a model for Africa and other developing countries, for enterprise growth.

He added that the World Bank and many other organizations are now looking to replicate YouWin’s success, in other countries.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/oxford-scholar-recommends-jonathans-youwin-developing-countries/.

Jonathan failed buh you should give him credit where he tried. The presidential scholarship scheme remains one of the most inclusive govt initiatives. I personally know a commoner that attended Harvard courtesy of the presidential scholarship scheme. Also, a tailor in my area won Youwin. Now, she has more than 4 tailors under her.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Let's be honest here, currently I see nobody good enough to topple PMB despite his many failures, He is still way better than the current people showing interest for the presidency. Even the abok#s agree Buhari has fall their hands, but they will still vote for him cause he is the best among the worst.

Oh well, I no even get voters card sef grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Bollinger(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

What's "royally phucked"?

In big trouble.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by FYsol: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
You are wrong. Reno did his own and Jonathan lost heavily on his own Timeline. He even tried to favour his boss by saying retweet for Jonathan and Favourite for Buhari because when one retweet a retweeted tweet, it will count on his timeline but when you fav. a retweeted poll, it will not count.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by emekaRaj(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
proeast:
You think you are doing IPOB? You are doing yourself! Buhari's first four years is a disaster to every normal Nigerian except ofcourse the see no evil pretenders in the mold of bigots and zombies! Buhari threw Nigeria into the worst economic crises in history, worst insecurity since the civil war, hunger, refugee crises, corruption and nepotism. You god buhari is now hated with passion across Nigeria except to zombies and bigots!

U seem like the bigot here, for thinking d situation with bokoharam takin over adamawa, borno, yobe, Niger, an already entering Abuja were the Jonathan is better than now, then u have a short memory, an if think buhari is d one that brought Nigeria Into recession, wen Nigeria was already going into recession because of oil price, an d federal govt was borrowing to pay salary but buhari came to the rescue. U have a short memory as well.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by kingwonder: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
U people should forget twitter polls. Get armed with your pvc. Only 2019 polls matters.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by kenex4ever(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Are these not the same tribes that gave Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

you sound like you lost your sense of numbers during the last election. Pmb had 53.96% to gej 44.96%
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

Would it be nice to name u an idiot should I refuse to mention anyone person not in APC and PDP?
go ahead throw insult so ppl will see the kind of home training you received and not take u seriously as a leader who is campaigning with no plan. Either way I win
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
go ahead throw insult so ppl will see the kind of home training you received and not take u seriously as a leader who is campaigning with no plan. Either way I win

When u called me a fool u never saw that an insult I guess?

U best watch it. The next time I won't be lenient.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bollinger:

In big trouble.
I missed everything
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by PHILipu1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

I said the poll was not a real reflection of current mood in the nation. This is different from your 97% analogy because his followers are not just Hausas and Yorubas but APC ardent supporters. Why do you think he has no Igbo followers?
This was how PDP and Jonathan were losing polls before the 2015 elections and people like you and also AIT were deceiving him that the polls were rigged or the sites were hack and we all saw the election results.

Take note that majority of Buhari die hard supporters that have their PVC ready to vote him again don't even know what is internet talk more of polls.

Take it or leave it,Buhari will win 2019 election with more margin than in 2015.
Write it down.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gtown: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If wailing wailers read this reply, one can't imagine what must be going on in their minds. But I can see their eyes turn red; their mouth cursing that op who posted this thread, for his miscalculation has caused them another own goal, thereby rendering all their effort to equalize useless.
Epic answer I must tell you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by misgab: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
who told u dumb head that yoruba's support APC. they have betrayed us simple and as a matter of fact the gov are on there own if they wish to continue with APC they only have 1 vote .shikena
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gtown: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:
Anyone whose aim is to vote buhari again considering situations @ hand is an idiot by nature.
See one slowpoke with Ipob brain. Your wailing will start properly after 2019 elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by NaijaMutant(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
rozayx5:

yes

thats the real reflection of things
cc naijamutant

Present sir,
I'm already a hero on this thread even without a commentgrin
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gtown: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

Did u just tag me a fool?
If you are tag a fool only you should be happy. Given the way you have been reeling out wards meaningless here, it seems your situation may be worst than that of a fool.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by EazyMoh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.
Where were you when PDP, Reuben Abati, AIT, Dominican Okupe and the likes were conducting polls on their handles, astonishingly APC/Buhari won prior to 2015 elections.
The fact that that much people who are on Twitter still support PMB shall give you a clear indication of how popular he is, because his strong support base mostly can't even use the Internet.
I bet..

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by everozone: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

And it was pdp ardent supporters that voted buhari abi? Don't worry, election is barely a year from now, all these jugunu analyses will be put to rest.
Which plannet you dey?
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by FengChui(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
doctokwus:
Just saw the poll on nairaland,saw the moniker that brought it,and shook my head for Nland moderators for trying to turn Nland into a child's playground.
A poll by a nonentity on Twitter becomes FP material on nairaland!
It's like an article by Garba Yusuf appearing on the frontpage of the New York Times.

@bolded,
Nope, a post by Lai Muhammed.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gtown: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
FTBOY:
[s][/s]
but booohari is a terrorist.
who terrorizes Miscreants and undesirable elements like Ipob pigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by everozone: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari has just a year to finish the four years mandate given to him,yet he has not found his bearing.He can't boast of any visible and tangible achievement,yet he seeks to be re-elected.Some guys are here shamelessly defending him.Which way Naija?
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by humphrey1356(m): 1:31am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

And it was pdp ardent supporters that voted buhari abi? Don't worry, election is barely a year from now, all these jugunu analyses will be put to rest.

.brother I really don't gerrit...

Ok, let's keep whoever voted buhari aside.. are u really comfortable with the diretion Buhari is leading our Country towards..
so comfortable that u will vote him again??
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by NAZZYMATION(m): 1:35am On Jan 15, 2018
You see!!!! APC is full time manipulations everywhere and in everything
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Nate23:

When u called me a fool u never saw that an insult I guess?

U best watch it. The next time I won't be lenient.
I asked u not to fool yourself
Ure the one insinuating ure a fool
Go and check my record
I have yet to lose an excuse battle
Na u go keep quiet last last
I have unlimited time and internet access for ppl with no home training if they so choose to display it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / "Spiritual Bomb Caused Governor Fayose's G-Wagon To Catch Fire In Lagos" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.