Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" (32125 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Nate23:

When u called me a fool u never saw that an insult I guess?

U best watch it. The next time I won't be lenient.
I asked u not to fool yourself
Ure the one insinuating ure a fool
Go and check my record
I have yet to lose an excuse battle
Na u go keep quiet last last
I have unlimited time and internet access for ppl with no home training if they so choose to display it

So stop issuing stupid threats
U insult me u get insulted right back
I did not back down from Nigerian army
Its not keyboard warrior that will threaten me
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by nex(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2018
I know this Ebuka guy personally, and he's neutral to political parties and condemns bad governance. He's done several polls. This is not the first.

That Buhari has messed up terribly in trying to get us out of the downward slope we found ourselves does not mean we believe the man who threw us into the slope in the first place would have done better.

Below is another poll by the same guy you're trying to malign.

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by lushytushy: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2018
doctokwus:
Just saw the poll on nairaland,saw the moniker that brought it,and shook my head for Nland moderators for trying to turn Nland into a child's playground.
A poll by a nonentity on Twitter becomes FP material on nairaland!
It's like an article by Garba Yusuf appearing on the frontpage of the New York Times.
even d devil would not vote for buhari come 2019.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by jaggabban: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
He said most of the followers are hausa and yoruba.

Are these not the same tribes that gave Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

And if that is the case, the same 97% will still elect him again.

Abeg, 97% is more than sufficient, Atiku and Fayose can share the balance.
Q. E. D
Thank you bery mush, u are brained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by jaggabban: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2018
melvinjames:
A poll was done between a stone and Buhari, can't find the pic now. Buhari had less than 100 likes as against the stone with over a thousand likes. I think the poll was done by the username naijamutant.
Mr Biafcunt, what u are saying now is, even ur village councillor can win Our Dear President in 2019election not to talk of wike or Fayose.
grin grin grin I laff in ijaw

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
I asked u not to fool yourself
Ure the one insinuating ure a fool
Go and check my record
I have yet to lose an excuse battle
Na u go keep quiet last last
I have unlimited time and internet access for ppl with no home training if they so choose to display it

So stop issuing stupid threats
U insult me u get insulted right back
I did not back down from Nigerian army
Its not keyboard warrior that will threaten me

now its obvious i was discussing with a psychotic patient whose stock in trade is to run amok on nairaland.
bring it on lets play games
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2018
gtown:

If you are tag a fool only you should be happy. Given the way you have been reeling out wards meaningless here, it seems your situation may be worst than that of a fool.

not when u are a despicable retardd suffering from epilepsy
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2018
gtown:

See one slowpoke with Ipob brain. Your wailing will start properly after 2019 elections.

i'm not the reason why your life hinges on 2019 elections to make ends meet. jobless imbec.ile
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by FTBOY: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
gtown:

who terrorizes Miscreants and undesirable elements like Ipob pigs.
[/s]

and what's my business with ipob pigs? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.