Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" (32126 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / The Truth Behind Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And PMB: A Rejoinder. / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.

Flatronn go and conduct your online poll and stop whining

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

I said the poll was not a real reflection of current mood in the nation. This is different from your 97% analogy because his followers are not just Hausas and Yorubas but APC ardent supporters. Why do you think he has no Igbo followers?
Oya do your own poll make we see na. E go shock you say PDP go still lose

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Okoroawusa: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:
Anyone whose aim is to vote buhari again considering situations @ hand is an idiot by nature.
Thanks
Am an idiot that will vote for Buhari again n there r millions of idiots like me

Leave us...Is it ur idiot?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:
Anyone whose aim is to vote buhari again considering situations @ hand is an idiot by nature.
only an idiot will vote for PDP again after 16 years of failure

7 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
only an idiot will vote for PDP again after 16 years of failure

I didn't mention any party. My comment was specific on buhari. Get it?

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Thanks
Am an idiot that will vote for Buhari again n there r millions of idiots like me

Leave us...Is it ur idiot?

That's the point I'm making. Little wonder u are from one shithole of a country.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by fuckbmc: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
move na. Who hol you
I tell u sey someone hold me? Abi I tell you sey na only nairaland I dey use?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
fuckbmc:
I tell u sey someone hold me? Abi I tell you sey na only nairaland I dey use?
then why rant. Just go. You can't. Cos you know that nairaland.com still gets more eyeballs than facebook or twitter. Here anyone can go viral. On twitter or facebook you're nobody until you become somebody

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

I didn't mention any party. My comment was specific on buhari. Get it?
stop fooling yourself
No other party can present winnable candidate and even that is a longshot. Oya which candidate can beat him and apc. Name a better candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nate23: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
stop fooling yourself
No other party can present winnable candidate and even that is a longshot. Oya which candidate can beat him and apc. Name a better candidate

Did u just tag me a fool?
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

Did u just tag me a fool?
if you cannot name winnable candidate that is not in PDP or apc

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by deji17: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:

For you to find Ebuka's page you have to be a strong and passionate APC supporter not just an ordinary APC supporter.
Conduct same poll on Adeyanju's timeline and see if Buhari gets up to 5%. Target audience is the watchword here, he knew most of his followers are APC. Nairaland should have realized that this was a one-sided poll.

But majority of Adeyanju followers are from SE, just like Shehu Sanni:

Senator Shehu Sani wants to contest for Kaduna state governorship election but his strongest political base is South East. Check his shared , likes and facebook comments. - Sunday Ogo

All you need to be IPOB hero, is to show your hatred for Buhari. You are bae from that moment...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:
A poll was done between a stone and Buhari, can't find the pic now. Buhari had less than 100 likes as against the stone with over a thousand likes. I think the poll was done by the username naijamutant.

yes

thats the real reflection of things

cc naijamutant

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by FTBOY: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
LionDeLeo:
He said most of the followers are hausa and yoruba.

Are these not the same tribes that gave Buhari the 97% he is talking about? And by implication, that same 97% still like him, so what is he talking about?

And if that is the case, the same 97% will still elect him again.

Abeg, 97% is more than sufficient, Atiku and Fayose can share the balance.
[/s]

but booohari is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by berrystunn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Look

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by gurunlocker: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
You know that guy NgeneUkwenu just go on twitter, screenshot Bullshit when he notice dullarpho is doing badly, then post on nairaland to divert people attention.

I don't blame him, he is just doing the job he is paid to do...

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by hucienda: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is serious.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by ebenholer(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ebuka or no Ebuka the fact still remains both GEJ and PMB are total failures. One is not better than the other cos the later overvaluation himself and turned out to be tribalist and northern Muslim fanatics underneath while the former is a waster of resources and dormant human in term of governance.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by jamesibor: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:
A poll was done between a stone and Buhari, can't find the pic now. Buhari had less than 100 likes as against the stone with over a thousand likes. I think the poll was done by the username naijamutant.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by LZAA: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
dukie25:
There's a Nairaland frontpage post about an imaginary poll conducted on twitter. What the @op didn't tell his audience was that the poll was conducted by an APC supporter. (It does not matter you might say but lets check facts).

He is an APC supporter so his audience or his "followers" are overwhelmingly APC supporters.

If a PDP supporter conducted same poll on his timeline the result would be different because the target audience would be overwhelmingly PDP. If I conduct a poll PDP would win 99% because my followers and I are all PDP supporters.
Go to his timeline and check his followers, they are mostly Hausas and Yorubas (about 95%).

The poll would have integrity if it was conducted by saharareporters or punch or vanguard or a recognized news outlet not one conducted by someone with an Igbo name "Ebuka" but has zero Igbo following.

Nairaland and especially lalasticlala have to take cognizance of paid shills trying to propagate false narrative.

Anyway go to Ebuka's twitter page and you'd find out his followers are mostly Hausas and Yorubas, here's a screenshot.
i have said this before
igbo ppl dont play ds do or die politics
anybody wey believe dat poll is OYO
if u knw hw ppl are angry in naija today just go outside and campaign for buhari
even some core muslims wee stone u
hunger and suffering knows no tribe
SW really burnt a lot of bridges particularly insulting the SS and SE cuz of ds same do or die politics

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Angelawhite(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu is a pathological confused confusionist
grin

Just look at her pathetic brain

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Bollinger(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nate23:

I hope you understand that with or without Buhari, you all are royally phucked. Your problems as a people go much further than Buhari's incompetence.
Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Perge(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:

Thanks my guy.
Currently it's.....

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Doyin2(m): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Without the risk of falling to the OP insanity of ethnocentrism,if hausas and yorubas voted for PMB in the poll,so is it only Igbos a nd SS that would have made GEJ the winner?

Idiots everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Meritocracy: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dead or Alive Buhari is better than Jonathan. I'm not a politician, what's Jonathan achievement from it's state level as Governor to federal level as president except looting records. Can you even compare his sure-p, or you win program with Npower. Nepa is not working, refinery zero, health sector zero so why the hullabaloo about looter.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by ItsTutsi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
hahaha frustrated ipob jew spotted,nairaland that has less than 0.001% ..broda u better get use to wailing ,bcuz ull keep doing that until 2023 grin
melvinjames:

5 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by jagorinho: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
divicoded:

Flatronn go and conduct your online poll and stop whining

spot on!! he should go online and conduct his own. so simple!!! instead of this act of restlessness he is displaying, must everything conform to your view?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
melvinjames:

God will bless you, madam give him 5 bottles join my account. grin grin grin

Ordinary stone had 1600 plus likes
Bros, trust me, if that poll is to be carried out again, Bubu will lose the 200+ likes and the stone will triple its number of shares

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by dokunbam(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
is it because those you pointed out have Yoruba and Hausa names?

So all of them are APC members

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
What APC and Buhari have taught me so far, is not to believe older people's words. Under this Buhari's regime, once you are identified as Nigerians outside Nigeria shore, are you a corrupt politicians or a corrupt government officials and boko haram terrorists in foreigners records. They will put you in terrorists wanted lists and in red files because of Buhari's corrupt governance.

INEC officials your games of issuing certificates of returns to corrupt, visionsless, political witches who are refusing to build Nigeria to China or London's standard, is up.

INEC's officials we are watching your every moves. Election will come and go but you and your family members will pay for it for depriving electorates the right people or persons.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" by proeast(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
nnachukz:
NgeleUgwuAnu posted it. Without opening it I knew what it will look like and the component that cast those votes. Even in the same handle, if the question was rephrased to "Has Buhari performed better than GEJ" you will see that the result will change.
The transgendered phrased it in a way to suit his target.
A living dead and an insensitive sycophant is what he is.
The moment I saw that "poll" posted by a ZOMBIE of the first order, I immediately knew that something was fishy! I wonder were the terrorist and sadist in aso rock is going to get his support/vote from, is it SE, SS, MB? Even in his core support base like NW, he will struggle to get votes there because the almajiris are all starving! Votes from NE & SW will be divided. Well, personally I dont even give a rat-ass, if Nigerians allow buhari to return either by hook or crook then thats there business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.