Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. (2701 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by OlympianZeus(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please I don't know if relationship is by force.

I met her last year, and was into a rebound relationship with her.

Fast forward to the present, we are no longer together because of distance.
I called and tried to explain. She no wan hear. She's kinda obsessed.

Now she calls and threatens I cannot leave her.

This girl has gisted me scary stuff about herself before. Like how she be higher being for heaven.

Abeg, how can I handle this situation? It looks serious.
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by kunlesufyan(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
You sef! You dont just break off like that, do it gradually. From her msg, its obvious you did not define the relationship from the beginning.
She could be serious or just bluffing, you can never tell.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Elparaiso(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
How messy was the break up? What was said and done? Who instigated it?
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Tapout(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
this ur ex and her English sha... i never knew a sentence could be that long sad

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by OlympianZeus(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Elparaiso:
How messy was the break up? What was said and done? Who instigated it?

I instigated the break up. It was not that messy until I met another girl, I don't know how the girl mysteriously knew and called me to start threats

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin
nairaland o nairaland
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by ipobarecriminals: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
sad sad undecided undecided girls dnt just threatened like dat.OPEN UP

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Elparaiso(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
OlympianZeus:

I instigated the break up. It was not that messy until I met another girl, I don't know how the bad mysteriously knew and called me to start threats

Mehn, if it wasn't too messy or hurtful, she supposed don forget na. Give her time to cool off. Block her number if possible. Make she find another boyfriend.

I just hope you didn't leave without fulfilling some promises to her sha.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Evablizin(f): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by OlympianZeus(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Elparaiso:

Mehn, if it wasn't too messy or hurtful, she supposed don forget na. Give her time to cool off. Block her number if possible. Make she find another boyfriend.

I just hope you didn't leave without fulfilling some promises to her sha.

I don't remember any promises to her brother. And it's since September, I thought she suppose don cool off by now.

Only for her to call and say make I no worry yesterday, she go deal with me

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Newboss(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Very easy! angry

Very very easy! angry

Just start telling her how much you miss her! angry Tell her how much you want her back! angry Tell her how much you want to make her your baby mama! angry

Those will feed her ego and turn her off at the same time! angry

Watch her reaction and do everything to turn her off! angry

You're welcome! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by donstan18: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
I almost damaged my brain trying to decipher what that message was saying.

This your ex must be good in listening to Speedy Darlington's songs.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Elparaiso(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
OlympianZeus:

I don't remember any promises to her brother. And it's since September, I thought she suppose don cool off by now.

Only for her to call and say make I no worry yesterday, she go deal with me

Na wa o. You don enter. She probably just found out sha. Call her, warn her then ignore her. This life too short abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by OlympianZeus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Newboss:
Very easy! angry

Very very easy! angry

Just start telling her how much you miss her! angry Tell her how much you want her back! angry Tell her how much you want to make her your baby mama! angry

Those will feed her ego and turn her off at the same time! angry

You're welcome! angry

I'm afraid of feeding the girl this line because she be mysterious girl. Sometimes she dey yan things wey she no fit know. I'm trying jejely to walk away

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by olureignforever: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
O loogun arinya, o lo n je ayan.
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Newboss(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
OlympianZeus:

I'm afraid of feeding the girl this line because she be mysterious girl. Sometimes she dey yan things wey she no fit know. I'm trying jejely to walk away
You have to kill whatever she feels for you first! angry The only way to kill it is the same way you ignited it! angry Psychology! angry

It works man! angry Find out stuffs that you know will piss her off! angry Do them! angry She will lose interest in you completely! angry

Example: Abortion, baby mama, smoking weed, 70 days dry fasting, etc (there are some things that kids shouldn't see how to do online) angry It works every single time! angry

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by NLbully(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tell her to goan learn punctuation marks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Homeboiy: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Call her n tell her that she can't do more than a dead mosquito

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Feel Free To Transfer All Your Money To My Account before You Die...
Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
NLbully:
Tell her to goan learn punctuation marks undecided
Honestly I was lost. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by candyguyofficia(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
see bro, she has told you stuff abt being a higher being in heaven that poo is funny but shouldn't be taken granted. You should have let her be the one to break up with you n you pretend to be d one that is hurt. You can easily go abt this by letting her break up with you but not through sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by walepackage(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Why are you afraid.Its just an empty threat.Thou,may be you promised her heaven and earth when toasting her.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Spoilt4toto: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
January is hard for some peeps oh. Today while chilling in my house after church service, a guy appeared, trying to sell a cat to me and when I refused and told him I don't have rats in my house, he begged me to just buy the cat and he would bring the rats later in the evening.... I weak no be small

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by superemmy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
January is hard for some peeps oh. Today while chilling in my house after church service, a guy appeared, trying to sell a cat to me and when I refused and told him I don't have rats in my house, he begged me to just buy the cat and he would bring the rats later in the evening.... I weak no be small

Come You Well so?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Spoilt4toto: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
superemmy:

Come You Well so
grin grin werey

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Paulagada: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eyaaa! emeka wan chop slay Queen and go and he is hooked. I remember when I dey inside this kan gbese, God really help me sha. But waito do u remember promising her marriage just because u wanted to have ur way? Tell us the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by harry2sexy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tell her you have hiv and didn't want to infect her

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Resolve2018: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Year of threatening.
I got to know it is my Ex threatened my life but have reported her case to police. She is begging now that she didn't mean it, I tell her to go and report that to police.
Report her case!

https://www.nairaland.com/4280082/save-life-threat-life-234

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
It might not be an empty threat o, better avoid her like a plague and run for your life, some people can be very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Resolve2018:
Year of threatening.
I got to know it is my Ex threatened my life but have reported her case to police. She is begging now that she didn't mean it, I tell her to go and report that to police.
Report her case!

https://www.nairaland.com/4280082/save-life-threat-life-234
This is to show that the heart of man is evil, imagine someone you both once loves each other now threatening your life, its good as you called police.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Jman06(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op, if she seriously threatened to deal with you, go to the police and make a complaint. I know of one igbo guy who was once assassinated by a bini lady he promised marriage but left her for another lady.

As for her being from higher whatever, that's complete hogwash. Never believe all those tales because they exist only in the minds of those who believe them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Help! My Ex Girlfriend Is Threatening To Deal With Me. by Resolve2018: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
This is to show that the heart of man is evil, imagine someone you both once loves each other now threatening your life, its good as you called police.
I tell you humans are evil. She shoot her foot in our conversation, she didn't know I recorded it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Mad Men Have Very Huge Dicksss??? / Top Most Intelligent Males And Females / Man Lambasts Ilorin Girls Says The Type Of Man They Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.