Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Ex Is Threatening Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening Me (37116 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Threatening Me by Give400: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

Few days later I changed my Sim and that was the end.

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks

88 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MufasaLion: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
You really made a mistake by taking her back in 2020 just because of sex and emotional need. You're a man and you should tame your libido; it will save you from many avoidable problems in future.

Also, you have a valid reason for ditching her when you had the opportunity but it seems the lady is uneducated, non-skilled and unenlightened, hence the reason she was reluctant to leave you. You were her knight in shining amour; her messiah.

However, you should ignore her and her spiritual threats. They are all bullshit! Don't let her use reverse psychology on you. She's a failure and a loser, don't be dragged down once again by her gimmicks.

Moreover, you should stop associating with low-class women and not even to the extent of dating. You're doing well financially, you should focus more on doubling your money and go for women of your social class or even above.

I wish you well.

505 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nazgul: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
When you discover a girl is cheating on you and you've made up your mind to breakup with her, make your decision very clear to her and severe all ties as well (block her everywhere)

I still don't understand what you were doing with her (knowing fully well that you've chosen not to continue whatever it was you guys had) to the extent of sending her 200k for business. Was her pússy that irresistible that you couldn't just move on?

And you had to run away to another state just to get away from her...pathetic!

You would be a clown to think you're the one playing her when she comfortably used your 50k to eat Nkwobi with her ex. She knows you're still emotionally attached to her that's why you can't leave and believe me, she's playing you to her advantage.

And what's with this spiritual threat you said she's using to frighten you, my dear stop being a weakling and stand by whatever decision you have made concerning her. The more you keep replying her, the more she'll try to emotionally blackmail you into doing her bidding, let her go and focus on your life!

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mere threat.

Do you think you used her.

Reverse psychology.

The girl used you to get a place to stay.

Now she wants to use your head.

Tell to do her worse.

Person threaten you. A woman. Lol.

Except you are hiding something but if you did not take her money or anything bro you are free.

The profit you made, were you supposed to give her out of it? She actually brought the business and helped you make money.

Maybe that is where your fear is coming from.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Viridis(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Guy that spiritual shit don't work bone her and carry on with your life

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by omotoshodontee1: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
return vawulence with vawulence... don't fall for her threat bro... In as much wat u are saying is true,u gave her wat she deserved

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Tenshades(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Go into counter-attack mode

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by EricBloodAxe: 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bitch is frustrated. Guy forget her sorry ass and live your life. U don't owe her shit. If she like she should go and enlarge ur picture, put it in a frame and visit evil forest. It will only increase the volume of her frustration.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by mmadu4: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
you were her helper and you left her now she is looking dirty and unkept . you indeed were her all and all . she belong to the streets this is why advice guys never to date or marry a girl from poor homes their mentality is out of this world . forget the threats she cant do more than a Dead rat. she is only upset that you saw her in her dirtiness

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Streetmovement(m): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na you put yourself for this mess cuz of konji, so you cannot stand your ground and move on after you break up with someone. Have never gone back to an ex and will never even if the whole village begs me.

See make I cap you forget that careless shenkes and concentrate on your life, if you still dey scared you sef fortify yourself spiritually and be prayerful.

Nothing dey happen

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
She's frustrated but then you're not at fault from your narrative.

Don't relax when a girl threatens you.

Go and blend and let her kill herself in peace or pieces.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ibechris(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
A girl u have damaged just like what u have said here can do anything to destroy u.

U need to apologise to her having acknowledged that u contributed in damaging her.

I was deeply touched when u mentioned on how u squeeze her body to further cause her pain.

Just like i said,u need to apologise to that lady seriously.

Accept that u messed her up and find a way to beg her.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by muyico(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op?? Name of d film?

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by blahc007: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Mere threat.

Do you think you used her.

Reverse psychology.

The girl used you to get a place to stay.

Now she wants to use your head.

Tell to do her worse.

Person threaten you. A woman. Lol.

Except you are hiding something but if did not take her money or anything bro you are free.

The profit you made were you supposed to give her out of it? She actually brought the business and helped you make money.

Maybe that is where your fear is coming from.

this bros is on point.. let me explain to you how the spiritual works....
If what you stated above is true, and you ain't hiding a thing...then she used you.

Here is what I mean..

You clothed her, fed her, housed her, sponsored her in biz and so forth ...in return, she connived with her crooked ex to swindle you of 50k....and I am also sure she disrespected you by sleeping with someone else while still in the relationship.

So, if the reason she wants to destroy you spiritually is because you used her, it will work against her.....cause she is the one who used you in all ramifications. Just that you haven't seen it that way, but the spiritual is more accurate than the physical.

Next time you see her and she threatens you with juju....tell her that a curse without cause is cursless.......na she de curse suppose catch, no be you.

If you wan know more....ask questions

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by SPAMBOX7: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibechris:
A girl u have damaged just like what u have said here can do anything to destroy u.

U need to apologise to her having acknowledged that u contributed in damaging her.

I was deeply touched when u mentioned on how u squeeze her body to further cause her pain.

If you are being serious then you must be the most useless simp ever liveth. Even the simp association will be ashamed of you. Eww angry

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Enny2013(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
N u cudn't threaten her too?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If you are being serious then you must be the most useless simp ever liveth. Even the simp association will be ashamed of you. Eww angry

Association of fools.

Why are poor people like u always joining unprofitable association. Glorifying what is evil before God and man.

Just listen to a man born by a woman talking like an idiot.
May u be damaged same way he damaged that girl since u are happy.

Chairman of association of headless people.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Mercury12(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Never go back to an Ex lover.
They were ex for a reason undecided

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Aladdin1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Her threats are real but fortify urself with whatever means you can spiritually and be prayful.am sure God will not allow her plan succeed.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Truth be told, you used the girl!

Immediately you realized you had no long-term plans for her in your life you should have ended the relationship instead of keeping her for just sex! undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by kakaaa77: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibechris:

mister perfect' angry abeg shift

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oga move on with ur life, she's trash and don't be brought into her shit, the married guy she was begging moved on na you wan tie yourself, tales of a hoe
Her threats mean nothing to you, focus on your life

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by joceey(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Give400:
This is going to be a long write cos I want to go into details so you all will understand everything. Sorry for the typos in advance

I dated this girl for years. We used to live together before I relocated to another state.

So here is the full story. We started dating in early 2014 we were still teenagers. Tho I wasn't the one that disvirgined her but she was good then. Her breasts and everything was firm and standing. Two years later she started giving me bad behaviors. I endured till I got tired by the end of 2016 and moved on because she started disrespecting me as well. I couldn't take that and moved on.

Fast forward early 2020 she contacted me I asked how she got my number cos I changed numbers then. She said she got it from my sister. They were kind of close.
This girl pestered me and I don't even know what she told or did to my sister but I found my sister begging on her behalf that I should accept her as well.
On a norm I wouldn't have accepted her but because I wasn't in a relationship then and konji was so on my neck I had no choice than to accept her back.

Thats how we came back and free sex was enough.we lived together I was the one paying the rent. I was providing and even got her a job she used o work and contribute and everything was good in the first 4 months until the fifth month she lost her job cos she made some mistakes and lost some money and her oga arrested her. I paid up and she said she won't go back so that's how she became a sit at home gf.

Fast forward I found out she was in contact with one of her exes. I even stumbled on their Facebook chat where she was asking the guy why he got married. The guy responded that he got tired of her ass the moment he realized she was dating one reverend father. Then I knew after our initial breakup this girl went on to become a LovePeddler.

So this girl kept disturbing this guy she will call him even though he told her was married she didn't stop. The same way she was disturbing me early that year to come back. Anytime I confront her about this guy she'd lie that it's the guy that's disturbing her.

Lemme not bore you guys...so this girl proposed a business idea and since I had spare funds I wasn't using then I found it cool and I gave her 200k to buy 20 bags of groundnuts. She said she had a woman she knows in her village that used to do the business. She was to send her the money to buy the groundnut and save it then when the prices go up we will sell and make double or triple profits.

So she sent me an account number to send the money to claiming it's the woman's son account number. Alas it was her ex's account number because the account name matched with the Facebook name. When I confronted her she denied at first but later opened up and promised me not to worry that the guy was only going to withdraw the money and give to the woman as she didn't have a bank account. I kept cool even though I felt betrayed.

Now instead of 20 bags of groundnut they bought only 15k. That covid affected the markets as people were scared to go to the markets and there was no groundnut to buy. OK send me pics of the 15 bags they bought it became wahala. It took weeks of postponement before the guy sent pics. At a time I got angry and collected her phone and called and the guy picked. I asked why is it a problem to send pics of the bags. The guy blatantly told me he doesn't have any business with me that I should not call him. That really got me and I said it's enough.

So I made my own plan. I exercised patience and forfeited the 50k. Cos it was obvious I wasn't going to get the funds because when I asked to get my 50k they will say they are going to buy that I should chill. They are going to buy turned to weeks and months till I gave up.

So I waited and when it was the right time which was December we sold the groundnuts and I got profit of 100k. Cos it was sold at 20k each. So in total I made 300k. Minus my 200k that's 100k profit. They ate the other 50k.

So i got the money and played along. I acted as if I don't even know what was going. In fact I changed and started adapting to her games. I smash her more often than I used to and squeeze whatever was left of her fallen boobs to nothing. Like I made up my mind to use her and dump on the road side where she belonged. I accepted she was damaged and that was the only way to do away with someone like her.
Rent was due by March 2021. I started looking for a new apartment we was in January then. I got an apartment in another neighboring state not so far just 2k transport.

Fortunately enough for me she got a job and used to work 5 days and come home only by weekend. So I had enough time to orchestrate my plans cos this girl refused to leavve. I know some people might be wondering why I chose to run. She refused to leave me. She even called the police me when I told her I don't want to do again. They said since she's living with me and I was the one that brought her in town then I shouldn't chase her out. I said ok

So I got my apartment and arranged the placed and she left for work on a blessed day and I used he opportunity to park my valuables and important properties and left. When she got home she called I told her I had traveled to Benin republic. She asked why I packed my things and my gen I told her I sold them to add money for my journey that I will be back.
I told her I will be back in a month that it's a bug business and I will eventually hit big in two to three weeks then I will be back. She bought it

So fast forward to last month we met and this girl has become something else. Very dirty and unkempt. Indeed I tried for her but she really deserved where she is atm. She was really pissed when she saw me. She said lots of scary stuff even some people at the event were like what's going on. She said she still has my pictures and I should think about that. That really spooked me.

The problem now is she's still threatening that she knows I played her and she's going to make sure she hurt me spiritually or in anyway for using her and running away leaving her with nothing. That she doesn't care if it's going to cost her life. She said this on the event day and just today someone called me telling me the same thing that she's going about telling she's going to make sure I am useless just like the way I made her. I don't even want to mention the number of curses she placed on me on the event day.

What I want to know is how do I go about this. Is she just making empty threats or is it something I should take serious. If that's the case then how do I go about it my brethren. I am seriously confused and kind of scared a bit to be honest.
Cos someone else could hear her and use that opportunity to hurt me then place it on her. Anything can happen when people go about saying they will hurt you. Help a brother with the right thing to do. Thanks

My brother dont be scared of her pls.Dm me i will direct you ,what you will do for your self spiritually as back to sender what ever she or any man born of woman or any woman born of woman that see you as an enemy or try to take your life ,harm or hurt you,they will end up doing themselves great harm.It will not cost u much just 300 naira will do that for u spiritually.If you are interested may GOD be with you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nonexisting1: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Never ever take an ex back, that's your first mistake. Nevertheless, since she is going about telling everybody that she will deal with you, then she won't do shit. A girl that will deal with you will not go around talking about it. She is only trying to manipulate you and have you fall for incessant billing. Go and sleep for now but begin worry when you no dey hear from her again.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Womanizer(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Don't fúck a lady you can't wife if the worse comes to worst!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Kooldon(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
You took her back with genuine intentions. You only felt betrayed when she was not straight forward with you.
The 50k she and her boyfriend took is her pay-off but you should ask only God for forgiveness and protection for causing her pains. Pray with Psalms til you have peace of mind
Don't mingle with the agent of darkness by following them to meet babalawos.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Moh247: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Get a good Pastor or spiritualist and report the matter... With Good prayers on back to sender she would end up messing her own self up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
U did nothing wrong but to save urself. Let the biitchh go any length. There are laws to everything. Fück fear and be prayerful on ur own. She can't do nada. Na her head e go fall put provided ur hands a clean

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by SPAMBOX7: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
ibechris:

Association of fools.

Why are poor people like u always joining unprofitable association. Glorifying what is evil before God and man.

Just listen to a man born by a woman talking like an idiot.
May u be damaged same way he damaged that girl since u are happy.

Chairman of association headless people.

Stupid simp

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Give400:

First of all relax
If she wanted to do something bad to you she would have done it since
It's just an empty threat, she can't do more than a dead fly.
And if she is going to babalawo they would just scam her it wouldn't work on you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by faceLAGOS: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
You no even fear say she go ge belle for you.

Guys can play with faya all in the name of pucci.
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by obinna58(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
If she's going only spiritual then you have nothing to worry about, it doesn't work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.