Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? (1594 Views)

Who Has Groundnut And Red Oil Connect / Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Where Can I Buy Garri (100kg) Bag At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by OscarChris(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, I live at igando, Lagos State, Pls where can I be getting garri, rice, yam, groundnut and red oil at wholesale price. If u are a supplier of any item here, pls tell me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Go to ile epo oke odo market.

OscarChris:
Dear Nairalanders, I live at igando, Lagos State, Pls where can I be getting garri, rice, yam, groundnut and red oil at wholesale price. If u are a supplier of any item here, pls tell me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by OscarChris(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls give me the direction of the market.
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by adidasBarca: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Go to arena at oshodi last but stop, very cheap there
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by cassieworld(f): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello, I can supply you Vry good quality plam oil from akwa Ibom state, and Garry at wholesale price,i am also in Lagos call or watapp me, 08030415658 or 07039745132
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by Ihotu5: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Let's chat on wassap 08182092591
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by dapzyadix(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2018
OscarChris:

I can supply good quality garri at wholesale price.
Call or whatsapp 0 8 0 6 6 6 3 3 7 9 8
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by rnngreat: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

We have available Ijebu Garri and yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / A bag is equivalent to 20 custard paint / 50kg

Call/Whatsapp: 07062264200
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by inspirational93: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
OscarChris:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by leetech: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can supply you yam .. whatsapp me 0
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by Sunny94: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
OscarChris:
Let me supply u yellow garri from Edo state at wholesale price if interested you can call 08132222460 or 07066094627
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by wavesofluck: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
We supply white ijebu Garri (clean & crispy) #6300 A bag - 20 Custard Paint, we also sell yellow Garri.

Nationwide delivery available.

+23480502066744, 07066880314

We are ready to do business with you.
Re: Where Can I Buy Garri, Rice, Yam, Groundnut And Red Oil At Wholesale Price? by Idahota: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dear Oscar chris,we have a lot of yellow garri in stock at Igando market at affordable rate and we also delivere to your door step free of charge .you can contact us on 07037830130 .or email us at idakingsleyeseigbe@yahoo.com
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Google Ads / Clean Samsun S9 plus For Grabs / Foreign Rice Vs Local Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.