Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future (2263 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:

sometimes i wonder if the person behind this moniker is some 75yrs old wise chinese monk pretending to be a 2_yrs year old graduate living in IB undecided

such appealing words of wisdom

honestly i envy you most times man.............much respect fam cool
lol

I give advice to people three times my age sometimes ; D

Hence, the nickname greyboy. Maybe I know how to analyze a little

Thanks bro, you not bad yourself

Liverpool finally did it grin
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:

sometimes i wonder if the person behind this moniker is some 75yrs old wise chinese monk pretending to be a 2_yrs year old graduate living in IB undecided

such appealing words of wisdom

honestly i envy you most times man.............much respect fam cool

He's full of wisdom I also respect him
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Cladez(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
jonaifame22:
my brother I don't know

Nqwa oh
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
whycee001:
Combine the two together,

Thanks
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nedfed(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Obviously you are an illiterate and that's not just because of your poor grammar, if you were properly educated then you will know that a graduate cannot end up as a mechanic not even a stupid one

A mechanic is a tradesman, craftsman, or technician who uses tools to build or repair machinery.

A technician is a worker in a field of technology who is proficient in the relevant skills and techniques, with a relatively practical understanding of the theoretical principles.

Now tell me, is Mechanic an illiterate?
Leverageisback u're just a wasted spermmm.
Mumu boy come make I educate u more. Olodo

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nedfed(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Obviously you are an illiterate and that's not just because of your poor grammar, if you were properly educated then you will know that a graduate cannot end up as a mechanic not even a stupid one

A mechanic is a tradesman, craftsman, or technician who uses tools to build or repair machinery.

A technician is a worker in a field of technology who is proficient in the relevant skills and techniques, with a relatively practical understanding of the theoretical principles.

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by eneojoedu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Leverageisback:

Nah! it's just more hilarious when you insult someone using Pidgin English besides I wanted to come down to the o.ps' level.
at least you are learned enough to get the message he was trying to pass, and he was also bold enough to make reference to his grammatical errors. so you throwing insults at him for that is totally wrong..
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by richythePH(f): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
greiboy:
lol

i can imagine bro smiley

honestly you're too fvcking wise making the rest of us look dumb angry.................

have you gotten a dormain for your blog btw?

and yes o we did it.............we did what arsenal, chelsea, manu, and tottenham couldnt do grin
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
greiboy:
lol

Engineering get age limit?

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by NigerianManNG: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

No,,am not admitted

De no give me admission

What skill do you have at hand, or what you are fascinated about or what do you have passion doing?
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by richythePH(f): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

He's full of wisdom I also respect him

i tell you fam

dude's like a walking encyclopedia embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
NigerianManNG:

What skill do you have at hand, or what you are fascinated about or what do you have passion doing?

Fashion & designing
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
eneojoedu:
at least you are learned enough to get the message he was trying to pass, and he was also bold enough to make reference to his grammatical errors. so you throwing insults at him for that is totally wrong..

Don't blame that boy,,was fast in typing ND I posted,,Hvnt I modified it?
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by NigerianManNG: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Fashion & designing

I know so many guys in the same trade who are hustling down my street and I know of Yomi Casual who is not realy making it , but He has AY is borhter by his side. So you see the fashion industry is not that easy and Nigerians are more interested in gucci than anything else..

So you need a lot of promotion and a lot of capital to penetrate into the market that is if you really ant to amke it or you want to just hustle

I advice you take your school as backup because buhari cannot be trusted.
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
NigerianManNG:

I know so many guys in the same trade who are hustling down my street and I know of Yomi Casual who is not realy making it , but He has AY is borhter by his side. So you see the fashion industry is not that easy and Nigerians are more interested in gucci than anything else..

So you need a lot of promotion and a lot of capital to penetrate into the market that is if you really ant to amke it or you want to just hustle

I advice you take your school as backup because buhari cannot be trusted.

I get u bro

But engineering get age limit?
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
richythePH:

i can imagine bro smiley

honestly you're too fvcking wise making the rest of us look dumb angry.................

have you gotten a dormain for your blog btw?

and yes o we did it.............we did what arsenal, chelsea, manu, and tottenham couldnt do grin
lol thanks

No, I have not done the domain thing. I am not really sure of the exact contents I want focus on, but I will decide soon

Don't boast too much now, you still haven't won a trophy yet grin
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by richythePH(f): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
greiboy:
lol thanks

No, I have not done the domain thing. I am not really sure of the exact contents I want focus on, but I will decide soon

Don't boast too much now, you still haven't won a trophy yet grin

ok fam.............hope you let us know when you decide sha.........we could help suggest cool names to grin

well yea we havent but we're still in contention for the FA cup, champions league and epl cool unlike arsenal who's in for just the europa league and EFL cup cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by NigerianManNG: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

I get u bro

But engineering get age limit?
of course, you will be 24 when you are done 25 after you finish your masters and 26 when you are done with nysc. with your masters you can make noise anywhere.. no shaking
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by richythePH(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

dude i cant say if it has an age limit but i studied Petroleum engr and i remember there was a 24 year old guy in our set from 100level and by the time he graduated he was already 29
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Sorry I just realize that this is a question

I don't know bro, I didn't study engineering

Ask people like richytheph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Mrleverage: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nedfed:

Hmmm okay Lets follow your logic, a prost!tute provides some services that are used by sex therapist as treatment,I guess that makes prost!tutes therapists or even worse psychologists.
Agberos on the road operate like irs agents who are fluent in accounting jargon I guess that makes agberos accountants yea?
Armed robbers who double as vigilantes can be said to be police officers who are sometimes educated in criminology I guess that makes armed robbers criminologists as well? There is a reason why there is a fine line btwn learned people and illiterates Hehehe I like arguing with clueless people like you, it makes me feel good about my self grin
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Mrleverage: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxster:

Keep on insulting me,,U think u r doing me?...U r doing urselfgringrin

U really don't know who u r messing with

Pity you this week thogrin

Yea I'm messing with a dude that can't speak english and doesn't know what he wants to do with his life oooooh I'm so scared
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 15, 2018
I'm confused, I can't choose. Op take note, English is such a beautiful language and you shouldn't speak it if you would spoil it.
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2018
richythePH:

dude i cant say if it has an age limit but i studied Petroleum engr and i remember there was a 24 year old guy in our set from 100level and by the time he graduated he was already 29

I emailed u,,try to reply
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2018
greiboy:
Sorry I just realize that this is a question

I don't know bro, I didn't study engineering

Ask people like richytheph

Ok
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by richythePH(f): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Oxster:

I emailed u,,try to reply

done

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by dukeprince50: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:
#ignore all grammatical errors#,,am really battling with my future,whether to go to school or not,wrote jamb twice yet no admission,my last jamb score was 236 which I applied @ funai(civil engineering),Always aspiring for that course!...Currently now I wanna drop out and go into fashion and designing which seems to be paying but my family,friends and others are really warning me over that#Like they always say am too smart to miss de university walls(quite alright am brilliant in the way God created me)

What pains me most about people telling me how good my future is ,.is that,They will never bring money in sorting my admission or anything about me!I do all my school stuff with my MONEY

Am at T junction,Should I go ahead in dropping out and hustle for money OR should I continue in searching for an admission #pls give me reasons

I have a dream I gotta achieve b4 de age of 26,Currently this year will make me 20
i can understand, your future is bright, a dream which takes a whole six years to achieve is not just a little dream, if you haven't gotten admission, then forget admission and chase your dreams, you can get your dreams and start part time at age 26, if school is not on your mind, you can't make it when you get admission and it's worst if you have a goal and see your time running out, you could be a school dropout, life is a race against time, not against educational qualifications or money. use your time wisely. chase that which is more important to you.
Re: Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future by Oxster(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
dukeprince50:
i can understand, your future is bright, a dream which takes a whole six years to achieve is not just a little dream, if you haven't gotten admission, then forget admission and chase your dreams, you can get your dreams and start part time at age 26, if school is not on your mind, you can't make it when you get admission and it's worst if you have a goal and see your time running out, you could be a school dropout, life is a race against time, not against educational qualifications or money. use your time wisely. chase that which is more important to you.

Thanks bro,,I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution For A Longer, Harder Er^ction And Delay Ejaculation / Flip Cash Investment / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.