Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (29855 Views)

Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Another Muslim Girl Goes Viral After Passionately Doing The "One Corner Dance" / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Reelmii: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2018
so muslims to dey like dis kind thing....? later dem go say them holy pass Christians. God is watching them
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by obalola007(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
What video?
I didn't, are d ass that great?
Guys ehn
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
What is the correlation between the upsurge in Aids cases and One-Corner dance? undecided
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by olatunji390(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Elparaiso:

I don't know, you tell me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGb88rGYrqk

This is endangerment to the society

2 Likes

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by kazzy4u(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Gud for Dem Naso Dem won corrupt us too tnkz for shaku-shaku dance dat take over..
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by bigiyaro(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
durentchigozie:
woah, legendary butts. Me likey
u likey abi? i tot u were warnin someboby abt HIV.

1 Like

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Sirmuel1(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Elparaiso:

Bro, I'm not sure you saw that video. Those asses are to die for!

I just watched it, God bless you my brother cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by pedrilo: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
No matter how descent you are, that dance will make you lose your home training.
it is not the dance that will make you lose your home training, cos you can not lose what you don't have.
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Olulinks(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Elparaiso:

I don't know, you tell me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGb88rGYrqk
You're a badt guy! So you still have this video? Damn. I had to delete it from my fone. It's too tempting. That gel in pink ehn. Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by engrchioce(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
oyetunder:
It is always good to allow Humans to discover where their new found adventure shall end. The more liberty we think we have, the deeper the bondage. Dance away your sorrow, but when the music stops...what happens? Life is deeper than online wisdom. I rest my case.
sweetbea. y r ma spec shal.
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
seunadeolu:
When the crave started everyone was there grooving,now records shows a new trending stuff.The devil just keeps smiling to the bank for a mission accomplished

https://www.myjoyonline.com/lifestyle/2018/January-13th/ghana-records-80-increase-in-hiv-in-2017-report.php

Nigeria bloggers eh.
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Elparaiso(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
JMOB:
You are just another mistake in this country

I'm not in the country. Look for your mistake elsewhere grin grin
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by orumba(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Help!!! My eye dey swing watching the video
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by JMOB(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'm not in the country. Look for your mistake elsewhere grin grin
Then wherever you are
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by Elparaiso(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
JMOB:
Then wherever you are

I'm not pissed bro. But it's not right to tag a human being as a mistake, especially when you don't know whoever it is you're talking to. I was just catching fun.

Peace.
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by seguntijan(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
But, let us be frank with ourselves here, what is the meaning of one corner? What message has this music brought to Nigerian youths and teenagers than immorality. What flavour has one corner added to human mentality than madness.
Frankly, I'm always disappointed anytime I see the adults and the teenagers banging on object, wall or themselves all in the name of one corner. Some would go extra mile to prostrate on the ground and start banging like a man suffering from weed infection.
When will Nigerians start to reason like a literate and stop embracing useless lyrics. Awilo scene that addressed the listeners as monkeys had come to pass. Another lyrics addressed the listeners as Danfo Drivers while one had once called for *Danger...wahala dey*. another artist told the listeners that: *efe joku* *dancing to death's point*. All these sets of lyrics are not still funny and senseless like one corner with the dancing method applied to it.
I have watched countless numbers of our primary school pupils facing one another and start banging all in the name of one corner dance that litters the four cardinal points of our country. How can we have a better Nigeria when the agents of moral depravities are getting hiker day by day with different styles. This great nation is wearing a pitiable look in the hands of the bad leaders and now it is getting worse with our so called entertainers. Entertainment industry that is being charged with the responsibility of preaching morals with comical contents now takes a lead role in preaching moral decadency and depravity.
I'm still wondering how a music like one corner gained ground in Nigeria without being sanctioned or banned by the appropriate body that seek into the affairs of lewd and salacious contents in Nigeria. Who are those to sanction the immoral music and videos? They are bunch of immoral preachers and corrupt regulatory body. Give them money and your nonsense is allowed to go viral. Anything goes in Nigeria with the help of bribery.
Unarguably, it is obvious that our societal norms and values is facing dilapidation in all ramifications ranging from political parlance to educational institutions, economic arena to movie and entertainment industries. What is now left from what is right when we are all turning to agents of madness all in the name of fun and entertainment.
I want another artist to introduce one corner slap as well since our sense organs is low under musical beats. Let us start to slap ourselves at one corner as soon as possible maybe we can reason along and reshape our mental illness in order to be reasonable Nigerians.
I submit!
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by JMOB(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Elparaiso:

I'm not pissed bro. But it's not right to tag a human being as a mistake, especially when you don't know whoever it is you're talking to. I was just catching fun.

Peace.
i realize my mistake....my bad bro...no vex..peace all the way

1 Like

Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by stanliwise(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
seguntijan:
But, let us be frank with ourselves here, what is the meaning of one corner? What message has this music brought to Nigerian youths and teenagers than immorality. What flavour has one corner added to human mentality than madness.
Frankly, I'm always disappointed anytime I see the adults and the teenagers banging on object, wall or themselves all in the name of one corner. Some would go extra mile to prostrate on the ground and start banging like a man suffering from weed infection.
When will Nigerians start to reason like a literate and stop embracing useless lyrics. Awilo scene that addressed the listeners as monkeys had come to pass. Another lyrics addressed the listeners as Danfo Drivers while one had once called for *Danger...wahala dey*. another artist told the listeners that: *efe joku* *dancing to death's point*. All these sets of lyrics are not still funny and senseless like one corner with the dancing method applied to it.
I have watched countless numbers of our primary school pupils facing one another and start banging all in the name of one corner dance that litters the four cardinal points of our country. How can we have a better Nigeria when the agents of moral depravities are getting hiker day by day with different styles. This great nation is wearing a pitiable look in the hands of the bad leaders and now it is getting worse with our so called entertainers. Entertainment industry that is being charged with the responsibility of preaching morals with comical contents now takes a lead role in preaching moral decadency and depravity.
I'm still wondering how a music like one corner gained ground in Nigeria without being sanctioned or banned by the appropriate body that seek into the affairs of lewd and salacious contents in Nigeria. Who are those to sanction the immoral music and videos? They are bunch of immoral preachers and corrupt regulatory body. Give them money and your nonsense is allowed to go viral. Anything goes in Nigeria with the help of bribery.
Unarguably, it is obvious that our societal norms and values is facing dilapidation in all ramifications ranging from political parlance to educational institutions, economic arena to movie and entertainment industries. What is now left from what is right when we are all turning to agents of madness all in the name of fun and entertainment.
I want another artist to introduce one corner slap as well since our sense organs is low under musical beats. Let us start to slap ourselves at one corner as soon as possible maybe we can reason along and reshape our mental illness in order to be reasonable Nigerians.
I submit!
When Nigerian govt. are not ready to provide good environment to enable able body men put three square meal on their family table, is it that kind of government that would ban "one-corner"?
It is no news that we need help.
Re: Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 by prospiraps(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
sanbells:
Ghana has a history of madness
But dem better pass niger na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.