Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (70458 Views)

Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Teacher Caught Waiting To ‘sleep’ With Her Student | Photos / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by obonujoker(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2018
This kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria....
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by stanliwise(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2018
lifestyle1:

The guy is still not legal yet.
It is clear he didn't read the post and rush to post something. He wasn't asking a question you know
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Skepticus:
I don't know why her act is considered criminal.

The boy in question is above the legal age of sexual consent
Nah, the boy is 17 not 18, in some countries 17 is the legal age but in US I think is 18. But its still no big deal I wonder why the boy reporter her to the cops after banging her everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Sunnywhite33: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Something that some of here in Nigeria are looking for that's what the guy is going to report to the police,, the teacher should just come and start teaching in my school jare
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Adeyeancah(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2018
richythePH:
jesu!! see face shocked

fear no go allow me let this one give me bj embarassed
she's not bad looking! angry
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Skepticus: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2018
Teacher-student relationship prohibited

Now I get it.

If she wasn't her teacher, I don't think it will go this way.
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by zinny377(f): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
God have mercy on the human race!
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by richythePH(f): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Skepticus:

17? undecided

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by don4real18(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2018
naijapips04:
Where were these teachers during my days in school?
You just murdered and burnt the remains of the English language grin
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
exposition:
Lucky guy! I know no why I no bin dey get this kind opportunity sef!

You for gree for those deeper-life-looking kinda teachers that you had?
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by khvnggift(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Chia if nah like this my Secondary teachers Dae do me then ah sware If no miss class any day
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by dynicks(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2018
AMERICA!!...what a free country where emotions aren't hidden nd actions arent withheld to take place....

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by zaho1(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2018
I no know why most of all this Spanish women dey like underage guyz
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by richythePH(f): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2018
Adeyeancah:
she's not bad looking! angry

dude seriously undecided

okay try covering ur right eye with your left palm and look at the pics again maybe you'll finally see what i saw then

but if u still dont see it then i suggest u raise ur standard of "beauty" tongue
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by naijapips04: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2018
don4real18:

You just murdered and burnt the remains of the English language grin

Really? so how should I have written it? angry
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2018
DaudaAbu:
As she fine so she no fit see boyfriend abi?

E be like say na all oyinbo dey fine for your eye.
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2018
this shiii is very rampant even in Nigeria
adult females taking advantage of young guys.
but we live in a society that waves aside such decadence because the male is said to enjoy it

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by tete7000(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
French President comes to mind immediately I read this.
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by donstan18: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2018
1Sharon:
Who is pretty? she looks like a mug

What's mug?
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by wink2015(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2018
The United States had historically been at the forefront of maintaining WORLD ORDER.

But they pay little attention or lipstick attention to what their citizen does back at home while the government of the United States unleash all their energy promoting their socalled democratic values to other nation.

At the same time IMMORALITY rules the air in the united states.

This sex scandals is one in a millions of occurences in america. If it is not sexxx scandals it is news of gun totting americans killing each other, racial tension etc.

There so much adult scandals involving minors in the United States and the government is helpless.

And this occur among teachers and student. Pedopiles use chat site to hook up with teenager with a view of defiling them.

Most of the states in the united states have legalized gay and lesbian relationship making it legal for gays and lesbians to be married and enjoy all the democratic rights of heterosexual or straight citizen.

But the United States Presidency is busy spending tax payers money to FIGHT THE SOCALLED "ROCKET MAN" of North Korea, Kim Jong Un.

There is a portion of the Holy Bible that says.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

The United States that is legalizing gay relationship is busy condemning North Korea for possessing nuclear weapons.

Is that not hypocrisy?
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by mustafa006: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2018
1Sharon:
Am sure your boyfriend will dump u to spend a day with her
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2018
What's is mouth action?
Oh, I remember.

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Favmil101(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Fascinating
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Godwin978(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2018
DaudaAbu:
As she fine so she no fit see boyfriend abi?
you no know how that 17years student go fine reach ooo
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by musa7m(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
What's her offence now?
can't you read?
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by mvem(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Skepticus:

..he was 15 when it started and secondly she was his teacher which is legally wrong

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by mvem(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2018
wink2015:
The United States had historically been at the forefront of maintaining WORLD ORDER.

But they pay little attention or lipstick attention to what their citizen does back at home while the government of the United States unleash all their energy promoting their socalled democratic values to other nation.

At the same time IMMORALITY rules the air in the united states.

This sex scandals is one in a millions of occurences in america. If it is not sexxx scandals it is news of gun totting americans killing each other, racial tension etc.

There so much adult scandals involving minors in the United States and the government is helpless.

And this occur among teachers and student. Pedopiles use chat site to hook up with teenager with a view of defiling them.

Most of the states in the united states have legalized gay and lesbian relationship making it legal for gays and lesbians to be married and enjoy all the democratic rights of heterosexual or straight citizen.

But the United States Presidency is busy spending tax payers money to FIGHT THE SOCALLED "ROCKET MAN" of North Korea, Kim Jong Un.

There is a portion of the Holy Bible that says.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

The United States that is legalizing gay relationship is busy condemning North Korea for possessing nuclear weapons.

Is that not hypocrisy?
...i think europe, western europe is more liberal compared to US...US still has high moral standing compared to germany, uk, france etc....most western european countries hv legalized homosexuality b4 the US and gay marriage is not as legal as you think in the whole of USA....Americans still believe in God and do hv moderate morals conpared to the europeans....

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by thunderbabs: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2018
he go report? Which badooo go report da kind tin for naija.... ..
Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2018
1Sharon:
yeah,her side view is fine but facing her,she's not pretty at all

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Skepticus:

for 2 years,meaning since when the boy was 15

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2018
I love this!!! I wish my female teachers then tried this, I would have been the happiest guy because then my biology teacher was my crush. Heavily loaded ass with baddest bow leg. was dreaming of giving her a head and doggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.