Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church (664 Views)

Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2018
A Nigerian Lady, Gloria Omommaty Kennedy has aired out her frustration after “all the fine boys with cars” in her church left immediately after service ended.
Here’s what she wrote;

“All these fine boys in church that will just jump into their cars after service and drive off, how is it doing you people self?”
“That is how all my make up and packaging just wasted for nothing, wharisdat self, somebody will be eying you people and be waiting to come shake body pass after service, you will just come and spoil it by running out as if hot shit catch you.”
“I am very angry, before I could drag my hills outside, all the cute swagallicious guys don drive commot, na all these kpako niggas when go treck with me reach house kon remain. I kwukwu did not mind them, you cant be ugly and poor, choose one and save your future.”
“Let me go and rook for where to eat rice, so my hot blood can calm down.”
“Chai, this is nor fair ko jare”

I know ladies are desperate but damn

cc: lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by ubunja(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2018
brothers no longer eat left overs.
you should have got one of the swaggalicious guys to marry you.brothers want virgins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by Papanwamaikpe: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2018
From your look I can attest you're above 30 aunty, no hope for you. Be a single mum and move on
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by serverconnect(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2018
So you want to force them to come around you. New things every day. Although you said your mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by armyjassy101(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Na plp like u dem take dey do + until the day u accept the proposal of the broke ass nigga that's wen u know the real joy in relationship is not car
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Rich Bachelors Ignored Her In Church by samtinx(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin See ugly mumu,na so e go dey find already made,the man wey baba God,design for her,go waka pass her go meet the nearest sister,wey get character to build her own man. undecided undecided Ode!.....................we the broke boys association reject these one even free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Trolls Billionaire Son Paddy Adenuga..(video) / Best Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy / Moderators Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.