Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich (283 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / Okada Man Received Hot Slap From A Lady With Big Breast For Running After Her.pi / A Man “monstrous Dick” Falls Out Why Running (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich by ClassicCaleb: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ladies you claim to love
money dan s*x
Buh you kip getin pregnant
instead of getin rich
Why??

instead of getting rich when you run after Rich men the end product is getting pregnant.and he might decide to marry someone else ,
so my advice is to work for your money and stop depending on rich men

2 Likes

Re: Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich by chatinent: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
You talk as though it is only pregnancy they contract.

What about STDs they keep donating to her self-control-less boyfriends?

Duniya ta canza, abokina.

Re: Ladies This Is Why Running After Rich Men Won't Make You Rich by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
For this part of the world,fine girl be like government work but e depend on how you take package your own as a girl...

(1) (Reply)

Man Exchanges Manhood For Money Because Of A Gf / Im About To Open Her Channel. Help Me / She Gets It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.