Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression (29867 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by RedAlert08(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Pastor Fatoyinbo just use preek mess this babe up.

your family pashtor lol
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by tealaw(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Did she reallly name that kid Boobman?
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by umar745(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Being a single mother is not easy.

She's not a single mother. As the surname implies She's married to Benny Ark, former OAP at cool fm
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by deebee13(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
Many Nairalanders forget their sense before typing, those ones asking what of the father...if they were the father what will they do? how many of us men are trained to handle that post childbirth depression?

I have seen this cus it happened to my sister, her husband , my mum and myself were there...she had all the Love she needed, yet she went Loco . It reached a tipping point one night the baby had mucus and it affected his breathing, big sis started running on the streets of Lagos by 2:00 am in the morning!!, i pursue am tire.

She is over it now and second and third birth was easier...men i dont even know what to do if i come face to face with this situation, i just know when my wife gives birth i will triple my Love, care, attention, infact if she asks me for an elephant i go catch am come alive!!!

God bless all women especially mothers, you ladies are the greatest gift to man

Your comment made me smile. I pray God gives you the grace to be the kind of man you desire to be. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by Pataricatering(f): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
It is not s**t ! A lot of women suffer post- partum depression and don’t talk about it cause society will judge them ! You have not heard of mother’s who kill their babies because they suffer from post-partum depression ? Pls note it’s not s**t !
BruncleZuma:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

How is this shít justifiable and on FP?
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by BruncleZuma: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
It is not s**t ! A lot of women suffer post- partum depression and don’t talk about it cause society will judge them ! You have not heard of mother’s who kill their babies because they suffer from post-partum depression ? Pls note it’s not s**t !

So explaining to a baby that you'll abandon the baby is postpartum depression? Have you had a baby before or are you a mother?
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by BALLOSKI: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Pastor Fatoyinbo just use preek mess this babe up.

is she the same ese?
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by BALLOSKI: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
deebee13:

Your comment made me smile. I pray God gives you the grace to be the kind of man you desire to be. smiley
when you find a good and loving man, hold him tight. Just propose fakomaybach1 , I'm sure he will accept.

Oh, you're married and a mother. I'm Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by BALLOSKI: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
umar745:

She's not a single mother. As the surname implies She's married to Benny Ark, former OAP at cool fm
where was he when she dumped the baby?
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by Chiedu4Trump: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Phyqee10:

The level of your foolishness can on be imagined, but it is obvious with your statement more satanic than religion of peace. angry

zabuur:

Why can't you just mind your own religion that is not satanic. The way you play righteousness is hypocritical and (what's that your word again) satanic

Ex-Witch Reveals Connection Between Yoga and Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoxs8ixsmrk
Re: Ese Walter Ark Shares Her Postpartum Depression by ballerin(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2018
deebee13:

May i worship in your temple & devote my strength to it both day & night.. wrap you up in passion and soulful lust.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Rape and its causes / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.