Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

She Is Very Heartless For What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Very Heartless For What She Did (3118 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
She moved on, her loss and your gain i suppose  
Why the pain or stress?
r u a newbie (first love kinda)?
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
C wot i mean? Kudos 2 u jor. . . Buh pls Lord dont make her type my wife.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
daduke2k:

AMEN TO THAT BRO, cool cool cool cool
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
daduke2k:

Wetin you go do? undecided
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
I stil dat old ceilin fan in granny's house, imma get a rope and hang maself. . . .
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol! You no well . . cheesy
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by gombos: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
1 gr8 peice of advice i once came across, BROTHERS, "Dont always seek 2 marry the woman u fallen in love with, instead just make sure u Love the woman u end up marrying"
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by eridah2007(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
@poster
Just believe dat she's not made for for u.So b a gud guy and forget about her. smiley
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by skfa1: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
gombo_s:

1 gr8 peice of advice i once came across, BROTHERS, "Dont always seek 2 marry the woman u fallen in love with, instead just make sure u Love the woman u end up marrying"
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

No worries. I'll extend that apology to your mother and sisters!  tongue  tongue

ur such a bit.ch! my mum aint even nigerian tongue any way, i know thats the only defence useless naija girls have when they get criticized "ur mother this, ur sisters that" if u realy want to argue, point out one false statement in my post,then i can take u seriously.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
gombo_s:

THIS SURE SOUNDS LIKE GOMBO'S LAW OF MARRIAGE. cheesy cheesy cheesy GOOD ONE THOUGH
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

your such a bit.ch! my mum aint even nigerian tongue any way, i know thats the only defence useless naija girls have when they get criticized "your mother this, your sisters that" if u realy want to argue, point out one false statement in my post,then i can take u seriously.
y d name calin dude? Is ur brain soo smal dat u cant differentiate bw a joke and an attack? Sum of guyz nid 2 work on attitud probs. U just stink ni.gga.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^^is the bi.tch ur girlfriend cheesy last i checked i wasnt talking to ur punk as.s so shut the f.uck up fool! cant u see she mentioned my mother somethings just cant be accepted as joke so stay out of this before i hunt u down and put some bullets in ur dumb brain.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by 190: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
[size=20pt]NOT ANOTHER HEART BREAKIN THREAD AGAIN,

WHY CANT WE HEAR FROM SOME GUYZZ LAFFIN AT BREAKING A GIRL'S HEART

MUST GURLS ALWAYS DO THE DAMAGE!
[/size]
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2010
@slyfoxxjoe,if u re trying to go gangster i'd advice u take ur agberoism someplace else,no be today we don dey see touts like u,agbaya like u.
@POSTER,SORRY MY BRO O JARE,ITS NOTHING NEW BRACE URSELF UP AND MOVE ON,BUT WHY NOT TRY FINDING OUT IF SHE'S THE ONE WHO SENT THOSE TEXTS.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^im a g for real b.this aint no fake thug boo, try me for some real gangster lovin kiss u know u want it wink
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by jumpmasta(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2010
freecocoa:

@slyfoxxjoe,if u re trying to go gangster i'd advice u take your agberoism someplace else,no be today we don dey see touts like u,agbaya like u.
@POSTER,SORRY MY BRO O JARE,ITS NOTHING NEW BRACE URSELF UP AND MOVE ON,BUT WHY NOT TRY FINDING OUT IF SHE'S THE ONE WHO SENT THOSE TEXTS.
MANY WELL MEANING NAIRA LANDERS HAVE TOWED THIS LINE OF ADVICE,SINCE WE WOULD STILL BE CO WORKERS IN THE SAME FACILITY,I WOULD TRY FINDING OUT WHO REALLY SENT THE MESSAGES COS SHE DENIED SENDING THEM shocked shocked shocked.BUT THIS DOSENT CHANGE HOW I FEEL ABT HER tongue tongue tongue tongue,NOW.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by kemisuga(f): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2010
@ poster - Is okay, is dat why you concluded she is VERY HEARTLESS. I didnt see any heartlessness in this. Guess you hav not witnessed a VERY HEARTLESS HUMAN BEING. I mean a human that will do a VERY WICKED thing and will not see any fault in himself/herself.

But Guys are more heartless. tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
freecocoa:

@slyfoxxjoe,if u re trying to go gangster i'd advice u take your agberoism someplace else,no be today we don dey see touts like u,agbaya like u.@POSTER,SORRY MY BRO O JARE,ITS NOTHING NEW BRACE URSELF UP AND MOVE ON,BUT WHY NOT TRY FINDING OUT IF SHE'S THE ONE WHO SENT THOSE TEXTS.

I think he's just practising his stupidity! undecided
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^everybody please donate laugh cheesy dry bi.tch
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

^^^^is the bi.tch your girlfriend cheesy last i checked i wasnt talking to your punk behind so shut the bleed up fool! cant u see she mentioned my mother somethings just cant be accepted as joke so stay out of this before i hunt u down and put some bullets in your dumb brain.
real gangsters and niggaz dont open dia mouths wide. I just hate fake pu.nk asz cats dat act al rough. U wana be a G ? I can make u 1, u aint neva askd of DADUKE yet, i rule. So sht d fak up or am gona mak u wish u didnt flush outa ya mamaz asz. Dumb flunk. Beat dat.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 14, 2010
^^^beat that yeah?! u wanna turn this to a battle thread yeah?, hmmmm where do i start?, maybe from that ur ugly ass pic grin dont mean to hurt ur pretty lil heart dude but u share a striking resemblance with my house boy,gosh mehn i was gonna take u seriously till i saw ur face grin u look like a suffer head for real. ill forgive u for ur ignorance cuz u know not who u speak with. im a real G and i need know leasons from an ugly as.s wannabe gangster whos only hope for getting pus.sy is to side hungry sluts on the internet grin i hope she gives u time cuz i know no real chick has time for any punk with a face like urs. yall cowards need to show some respect and leave mumz outta this k, becuz i could easily critisize ur retarded mother for bearing a hideous beast like u! ooops, the trash heap has spoken! yeeeeaaaah! cheesy
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2010
U just wish. Lik i told ya, aint ur got tyme. Just tel ya mama 2 feed u a lil of d sour milk dat made u an slowpoke. B4 i leave i got four words for u_ kis ur mamaz azs
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2010
^^^ "an slowpoke" grin i see upon ur uglyness u also lack simple elementary standard education tongue u lack of words and running away with ur tail between ur legs indicates one thing only, AND THE WINNER(by technical knock out) is, slyfoxx wink one love fool
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

^^^ "an slowpoke" grin i see upon your uglyness u also lack simple elementary standard education tongue u lack of words and running away with your tail between your legs indicates one thing only, AND THE WINNER(by technical knock out) is, slyfoxx wink one love fool
Forgive him, it was Seun's Strong Censor Machine that caused the re-enactment. . .he meant to type "idiot". grin
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2010
@mamag. I realy meant: i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. If u fink its a mistake, Mehn u ve got anoda fink comin. Seun 's translation .dumb azs. Wen u write a word lik"Poo" translation makes it "poo"  i dnt nid 2 xplain nytin 2 u sef. Dumb flunk.
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2010
daduke2k:

@mamag. I realy meant: i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e. If u fink its a mistake, Mehn u ve got anoda fink comin. Seun 's translation .dumb azs. Wen u write a word lik"Poo" translation makes it "poo"  i dnt nid 2 xplain nytin 2 u sef. Dumb flunk.

Were you referring to me?
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 1:58am On Apr 14, 2010
Nope. Sory abt dat. We gud?
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by gombos: 1:59am On Apr 14, 2010
, Hello!mama-gee smiley
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2010
^^How are you? cheesy cheesy

And what can I do for you?
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by daduke2k(m): 2:41am On Apr 14, 2010
Gombo ngwa answer. . . .
Re: She Is Very Heartless For What She Did by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2010
^^^doesnt change the fact that u an ugly a.ss sufferhead internet gangster. and ur mother sucks co.cks in hell tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is First-cut Really The Deepest?? / PLEASE HELP: “ I Don’t Have A Girlfriend, No Girl Want To Be My Girlfriend” / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.