Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 (33371 Views)

Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by purem(m): 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
O
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by sursur(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
who did this painting ? there should have allow her to put on bra naa, this breast is so tired and sleeping ...

1 Like

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by purem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Madness
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
sorry, I dont get,,, why is she covering her nipples and nyash.. shebi na she wan take naked picture? these women are the most confused things on this earth.. after they would say, I dont want to be seen as a sex object or dont want people to look at me for my body... but you were the one exposing your body to them...mad women!
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by chimoskyg(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mod why na
she willingly show us something and you dey block em
why why
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Demiladedemzy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
breast that look like tubers of yam..........tufiaku
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by taxsman(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
Who did this to her abeg? forgive her and give back her senses. RIP to our fallen heros.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by orumba(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fallen heroes are no longer private
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Zaggie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
emerich:
Big Shaq
girls not hot

2 Likes

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Zaggie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
She's fat
with slim brain
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by BenzEne1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
angry
Who blurred the nip.ples and ass? are you OK at all? after satisfying yourself with Vaseline you blurred the main things and brought the pic to NL angry

I don't think you can.associate satisfying with that oo.... She looks bloated in some parts and saggy in others....
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Anijay1212(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
angry
Who blurred the nip.ples and ass? are you OK at all? after satisfying yourself with Vaseline you blurred the main things and brought the pic to NL angry
lol... I tire o...
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by benjyyyyy07: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
the twins tried fought so many wars when they were agile and strong till life got sucked out of them....
princechurchill:
A minute silence to the fallen heroes
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by theunnamed: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
angry

I just yaya for NL
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by TourismMan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

*Strict warning to the Mods*

Do not, I repeat, do not cover the bumbum, toto or breastts of any lady who willingly decided to show them especially beautiful ones.

Censor the ones that were accidental.
I have warned you

You are mean right? Lol.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
lefulefu...
coman see oooo

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by paix(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Edopesin:
Who Did This To Her Boobs shocked
Boobs? Those SPENT THINGS?
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by vicben27(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
i'm alargic to fat.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Edopesin: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
paix:
Boobs? Those SPENT THINGS?
I Couldn't Agree More
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by paix(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
nonhuman:
women's dignity have gone to the dogs
Even the dogs have started REJECTING SUCH DIGNITIES.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Divay22(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
angry
See this one o undecided
Wetin you wan see grin
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by marvel2011(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
metroblogger:
According to Kwesi Nikon who shared the photos" If the news was packaged like this the youth would never ignore to read the it. 'Was suppose to have posted this last year but my account got hacked. Which of these names or events made your top pick for 2017? See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-lady-goes-nude-john-dumelos-name-18/

Someone's mum to be, a wife to be and a daughter-in-law to be. Where is the pride of an African Woman?
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by tojahh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thunder fire the person Wey blur the pishure!

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Emerikoss: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Meaning?
Lol, don't u see the pix? Women are moving towards nudity day by day
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by nkemjacob2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
This one reason photography interest me grin
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Sagay212: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Some guys are shouting fallen heros here , meanwhile if they leave them with that breast.t, they will squeeze and suck it like orange. Awon oniranu
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by makun01(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
London bridge is falling down falling down......my senselesss lady

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Oluwakfrosh5(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Olympus has fallen!! This is what they call "OGENE RUPOPO DAFE" in akpos voice.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Burgerlomo: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
princechurchill:
A minute silence to the fallen heroes

No be peeps like unah cause am grin
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by entrepreneurmic: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
rawpadgin:
Eye sore
TRUE TALK. EARN MONEY AS OTHERS LOAD RECHARGE CARDS, TRANSFER MONEY, PAY FOR GOODS & SERVICES ONLINE IN NIGERIA. TO KNOW THE VENUE, DATE & TIME, TEXT YOUR NAME, STATE & PHONE NUMBER TO 08143273268. NASAB REALITIES: MAKING YOUR DREAM A REALITY.
Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Osanubua oooooooo
wat is dis? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Randy91:
lefulefu...

coman see oooo
abeg dis one no move me ooo cheesy
all i am seeing are endtime blenze and yansh grin
terrible! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires / Toke Makinwa Wows In Pink Body-hugging Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.