Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (80246 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by frankson1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is somebody seeing what I'm looking at? The way she stands is making me � of something. The reason the 'Advert'
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by ajilegend(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
I go marry her provided she dey hardworking. Send her number sharp sharp as she fine o. But come to think of it, how can a fine girl like this be looking for hubby?
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by humilitypays(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
manciti:
IT PAINS ME WHEN I SEE WOWO GIRLS GETTING MARRIED, AND BEAUTIFUL WELL TRAIN DAMSELS (ANGELS) ARE STILL SINGLE AND SEARCHING, most men are Cowards, they are intimidated by beauty................. FUCCk THAT MAN THAT WILL TELL ME THAT BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER
Men are not cowards bro, the world of our time is too difficult such that men expend lots of energy trying to make money and trying to meet up financially, after all that stress, going to woo or chase a girl who thinks because nature endowed her with fine face and nice shape, gives her the audacity to be playing a mature, well to do man up and down in the name of slaying or trying to form hard to get, its a no no for any reasonable, busy man with self respect.

Only playboys have that time, strength and skill to woo and chase a girl for too long, busy men don't usually have that much patience seriously, that's the problem.

If u have a beautiful, nice lady or girl as a sister or friend or colleague, advice her to come down from her horse and be friendly to guys before her case enters Mountain on fire

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Eleniyan007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
princechurchill:
Make she go inside Garden of Eden and create her own man na abi she don dey tire for slaying
Savage grin
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by orumba(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Olosho dey look for nafdac number. Awon eyan shuku shaka

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by madjune(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chubbiness is a plus kwa.

He claims they're educated and don't know fat na disease loading.
My brother, receive sense and tell your sister about good character.
That alone will get her a man.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
She fine, she get sense, she get money...

Attitude?

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
The beautiful ones never marry

Any hope for the ugly ones ?
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
hmmmm.... she's good to go! tell her to email me.
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by gare(f): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tessyama1:
A Nigerian man O'Larry Abimbola Turner
@Clan_Clueless
has taken to Twitter to search for a husband for his pretty sister. He shared photos of the pretty lady and gave a little description of her and what they are looking for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Clan_Clueless/status/952603406845214725

He tweeted"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/this-nigerian-man-is-looking-for.html

is it that bad, i wish you all the best in your search
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by sammhi(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
so how do we contact her ? or contact me through my signature
she looks reserved ...
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by KayCee92(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
over to BREAST CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (BCAN)....Is it still standing or e don flat.I wan propose so mk una dey fast

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by takenadoh: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Her leg no good nai make sorry Sis na to go India for surgery sure pass
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Zaggie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
the hustle is real
Jimbadly:
Fine babe. I would have applied, just discouraged by her tribe of origin.
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by clems88(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Did I actually see the face tongue what I saw was some open boobs searching for signals. angry
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by nextstep(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
HAH:
Marriage is more than just wedding, one has to be careful with such desperation

why not just tell your pastor or imam to match her with someone, must you embarrass your family

Isn't this the same thing as we've always done, just now adding social media and expanding the fishing pool. Once somebody is of eligible age and your relatives feel it's time for you to meet someone, don't they announce and start asking around? You see mothers colluding, fathers arranging, siblings inviting, and friends matchmaking.

In fact, this lady has what most men are looking for (which can only be verified in person of course):
- smart, and can help build a house with wisdom
- has her own source of income and won't be demanding 5k for hair or to send to her brother
- cute
- has a supporting family

If to say I no get person, I for don apply grin

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by exlinkleads(f): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
hmmmmm

and she no get husband abi

she must have a bad attitude or she be Yoruba like me...lol
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
How good is she in za ozza room?

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by ThaCayman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
If she‘s everything you say she is, you wouldn‘t need to auction her off on Twitter. Something looks fishy around here, and it‘s not her sagging boobs.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tessyama1:
A Nigerian man O'Larry Abimbola Turner
@Clan_Clueless
has taken to Twitter to search for a husband for his pretty sister. He shared photos of the pretty lady and gave a little description of her and what they are looking for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Clan_Clueless/status/952603406845214725

He tweeted"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/this-nigerian-man-is-looking-for.html

Your sister looks like someone that will be wicked. Maybe that's why men are running away
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Franky9584(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
must she show us her cleavage bf u tel us she is fine; besides wot mks u think she gt sense?
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by mamatwiny(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Advertising for yahoo Boys.
That her small money will be finished soon cos of the brothers advert.
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by nextstep(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
michaelbiz:
To come on social media and make a full marketing of an adult woman is an insult on women. Obviously her beauty didn't help thus far. Nuff said lipsrsealed

If you look at all the crap Nigerian men put women through... you would understand better. At least she will get some serious minded people applying from a larger pool (of course you'll also get body counters and demons), but you can sort them out.
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by kokomaster3d: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Put her for sale on www.Yakata.com.ng
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
humilitypays:
Men are not cowards bro, the world of our time is too difficult such that men expend lots of energy trying to make money and trying to meet up financially, after all that stress, going to woo or chase a girl who thinks because nature endowed her with fine face and nice shape, gives her the audacity to be playing a mature, well to do man up and down in the name of slaying or trying to form hard to get, its a no no for any reasonable, busy man with self respect.

Only playboys have that time, strength and skill to woo and chase a girl for too long, busy men don't usually have that much patience seriously, that's the problem.

If u have a beautiful, nice lady or girl as a sister or friend or colleague, advice her to come down from her horse and be friendly to guys before her case enters Mountain on fire
mennnhhh....my guy , you spoke well...you just described my kind of person....

you are from King Solomon linage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
She is cute but her chest is almost flat....
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by michaelbiz: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
nextstep:

If you look at all the crap Nigerian men put women through... you would understand better. At least she will get some serious minded people applying from a larger pool (of course you'll also get body counters and demons), but you can sort them out.

i do understand/ however, my point is, why this low? c'mon. it is not the end of her life. she will find it better not being helped to find.
i guess her brother will also find the baby the potential hubby will have for her. #sad
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Gimbagamble: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
that sense that she get that is what is making her not to get a husband,coz any girl that has sense there is 80% of her getting old @ her father house
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Franky9584:
must she show us her cleavage bf u tel us she is fine; besides wot mks u think she gt sense?
showing her cleavage is a market strategy na!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by hot1sauce(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
To put it simply, "some people think wayyy too much of themselves".... Who gives a fuk how much money u got! Yh shes tall and so damn what about all that other shit being a plus. U see this is how women end up with men who mistreat them. U won't go for a guy because he's a good hearted and driven person, the hole facade of what he has to offer and who he is matters more, and then u will end up with some1 that will use this to his advantage, have dominion over u- then the next headline will end up reading " sister (slay bitch) whom nigerian man sought husband for.... Duped/ jilted/ commits suicide yada yada yadah etc "

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by ekmike(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Did she ask for your help., even if she did you should have responsible friends to connect her with rather than coming to the general public.
Re: This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Tell lasisielenu let him market her for you .Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.