Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. (1875 Views)

Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / Muslim Imam: "Men Who Don't Have Beards Are Provoking Muslim Men To Sex Them" / A Muslim-imam( Pix) Surrender To Jesus In The Lords Chosen On Saturday 8th, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
News Spirit Testimony
Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience

I was dead and demons tried to take my soul but Messiah Jesus came and gave my life back
He not only hated Christians, he directed his followers at the mosque to attack them. But after he died and was being prepared for burial, he stunned his family by returning to life with a new message of salvation.
Munaf Ali*, 45, was an influential imam as well as scholar and preacher of Islam in a Middle Eastern country.
One day a team from Bibles4Mideast approached the imam and they entered into a vigorous discussion about the authority of Jesus and the Bible. Munaf denied the divinity of Jesus Christ and the credibility of the Bible.
Pastor Paul offered him a copy of the New Testament but he refused to receive it. Visibly upset, the imam cursed the pastor and his team.
That night the imam incited a mob to attack the place where Pastor Paul and his team had been staying with shouts of “Allahu Akbar.”
But the Holy Spirit directed them to leave that location a few hours earlier, narrowly escaping the attackers before they arrived, according to Bibles4Mideast.
A few days later, following Friday prayers, Munaf was returning home when he suddenly felt dizzy, fell to the ground, lost consciousness and died.
After his physical body expired, he was aware of demons coming for his soul.
“Get lost, you cursed demons of Allah. You have no right to take my soul!” the imam asserted.
“No. It’s our right to take your life,” one of the demons replied. “And you will be with us,” as he forcefully grabbed the imam and began to depart.
But suddenly, Jesus Christ appeared before the imam with a large retinue of angels and the demons quickly fled in terror.
Then Jesus spoke to his heart: Listen, my son. First Adam disobeyed God and sinned against Him under Satan’s influence.
I am the second Adam, the Word of God and the Messiah Jesus, Son of the Most High. I was born of the virgin Mary, as a sinless Son of Man to redeem Adam and all of his descendants including you from sin and death.
I was crucified and died as a ransom for all your sins to make you a child of God and citizen of heaven.
I was raised from the dead and opened the gates of heaven to bring you back to eternal glory. Have faith in me and be my witness. I give your life back, for I have the authority of giving life.
When Munaf’s soul returned to his body, his sons and other family members were trying to lay his body on a table for washing and preparation for burial. Many other people were also in the room.
His family and friends were astonished and some began to shriek when Munaf opened his eyes and sat up on the washing table. Many were frightened and backed away, as if they saw a ghost.
“I was dead and demons tried to take my soul but Messiah Jesus came and gave my life back,” he began haltingly, and then proceeded to describe his experience.
Some believed his report, but others refused to believe and began to ridicule him. One said Munaf must have hit his head and lost his senses. “He speaks meaningless words,” a man said.
“He is possessed by an evil spirit,” someone charged.
Munaf became a bold witness for Jesus Christ, telling his family and anyone who visited him about his remarkable experience. His immediate family believed what he said about Jesus and accepted Him as their Savior and Lord.
As a result of his witness, he was dismissed from the mosque and told to see a psychiatrist. The community began to persecute them.
A short time later, facing serious threats, Munaf and his family left their home and their native country.
Pray for Munaf and his family, that God would protect them and provide for them as they minister in the region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by jamexborn(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Danchoco(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2018
Smile....
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Another prove that Jesus reigns supreme!!!
Many more are still coming to know Jesus, Because the glory of God will cover the earth has the waters covers the sea... "behold I stand at the door and knock, if ANYMAN hears my voice and open I will come in and dwell with him"..

5 Likes

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by yanshDoctor: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2018
Muslims wont like this.

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
yanshDoctor:
Muslims wont like this.
They might not like it but it doesn't deny the truth that the man encounter Jesus and now he is born again and preaching for Jesus he once fought.. hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Praise Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Ayomideen(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol

If this actually happened he never was a true "Imam"
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by marttol: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ayomideen:
Lol

If this actually happened he never was a true "Imam"
he is not the first human to encounter christ... Jesus still appears to human in real life, I have an Fulani man whom the Lord appears to... His imam want them to kill him ,they tried to kill him, but they couldn't, he said he did not have any charm that made him not to be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by adepeter2027(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2018
marttol:
he is not the first human to encounter christ... Jesus still appears to human in real life, I have an Fulani man whom the Lord appears to... His imam want them to kill him ,they tried to kill him, but they couldn't, he said he did not have any charm that made him not to be killed
Jesus appearing to people in reality?

No wonder jesus said "IT IS FINISHED" - gosh

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2018
gringrin
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Evidenx:
Another prove that Jesus reigns supreme!!!
Many more are still coming to know Jesus, Because the glory of God will cover the earth has the waters covers the sea... "behold I stand at the door and knock, if ANYMAN hears my voice and open I will come in and dwell with him"..
I saw a Leprechaun in my dream.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by enilove(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
What about a Yoruba comedian, GBENGA Adeboye , who died in 1999 or so? When he died , we all. heard about it, but he later came back to life and said "he was sent back by the angels to come and take his Bible and hymn books".

This man in most of his records used to say that the Christians, Muslims and pagans worship the same God.
He was not told to bring his Quran and other things but just the Bible and the hymn book. It is a coded message for those that have insight into the things of God.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by butterflyl1on: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:

Yes you did and the leprechaun was you.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by butterflyl1on: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2018
enilove:
What about a Yoruba comedian, GBENGA Adeboye , who died in 1999 or so? When he died , we all. heard about it, but he later came back to life and said "he was sent back by the angels to come and take his Bible and hymn books".

This man in most of his records used to say that the Christians, Muslims and pagans worship the same God.
He was not told to bring his Quran and other things but just the Bible and the hymn book. It is a coded message for those that have insight into the things of God.

Hmm I never heard of this before but had to quickly look it up and found it to be true.
It is not a small something.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by enilove(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Hmm I never heard of this before but had to quickly look it up and found it to be true.
It is not a small something.

To you, it is not a small thing, but for some , even with evidence, it is nothing but a lie .

That man GBENGA ADEBOYE , was said to be a very very nice man. I heard he had love , much love.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:
what you saw was a demon... are you born again?
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2018
enilove:

have not so much heard of this but will do some research on it.. thanks.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by butterflyl1on: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
enilove:

To you, it is not a small thing, but for some , even with evidence, it is nothing but a lie .

That man GBENGA ADEBOYE , was said to be a very very nice man. I heard he had love , much love.

Yes I read his biography. He really had a large heart but was too carefree.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by enilove(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Yes I read his biography. He really had a large heart but was too carefree.

You are very correct , he was too carefree and that lead to his death.

Do you have the electronic copy of his biography?
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by butterflyl1on: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
enilove:

You are very correct , he was too carefree and that lead to his death.

Do you have the electronic copy of his biography?

It's on Google. The part about him being carefree was not in his biography but it was observations made from various of his friends who were interviewed about his life.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Evidenx:
what you saw was a demon... are you born again?
Were in you in my dream when I saw the leprechaun?

You see your fallacy, an aclaimed imam saw Jesus, you didn't assume it was a demon that disguise but when I saw a leprechaun you made a fallacious statement that it was a demon. You need to show me evidence this leprechaun I saw in my dream was a demon.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Yes you did and the leprechaun was you.

How can i be the leprechaun? grin
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:
Were in you in my dream when I saw the leprechaun?

You see your fallacy, an aclaimed imam saw Jesus, you didn't assume it was a demon that disguise but when I saw a leprechaun you made a fallacious statement that it was a demon. You need to show me evidence this leprechaun I saw in my dream was a demon.
The natural man does not understand the things of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Evidenx:
The natural man does not understand the things of the spirit.
And what makes you think I don't understand the thing of the spirit?

Stop given excuses and fallacies.

I saw a leprechaun in my dream, take it or leave it.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:
And what makes you think I don't understand the thing of the spirit?

Stop given excuses and fallacies.

I saw a leprechaun in my dream, take it or leave it.
continue to see...one day u will remember what i told u.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Evidenx:
continue to see...one day u will remember what i told u.
Don't worry, leprechaun will visit you in your dream one day and save you from that Jesus.

Remember I told you.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Evidenx(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
tintingz:
Don't worry, leprechaun will visit you in your dream one day and save you from that Jesus.

Remember I told you.
Earnestly tenderly Jesus is calling you....oh sinner come home.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tintingz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Evidenx:
Earnestly tenderly Jesus is calling you....oh sinner come home.
Kinded Leprechaun is calling you oh sinner come to the right path, Leprechaun has gifts for you in the rainbows.
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by Kolanist(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2018
If you are born again, u have been given power over all the power of the devil. The leprechaun would have no power over u, you would rebuke it in Jesus name and it would flee from u
Re: Spirit Testimony Muslim Imam Encounters Jesus After A Death Experience. by tartar9(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
The bible thumpers really believes he saw a leprechaun grin

(1) (Reply)

The Frustration Of The Holy Spirit / Does God Withdraw His Blessings From His Children When They Sin? / Should We "Cancel" Charles Darwin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.