Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (75409 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by fesla: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
RIP
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by chromezone(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
hahahaha bia op wat re u implying by this post

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by 500NLaccounts(f): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Damn! Oga Savage, what are you “isiminating” embarassed lipsrsealed
xmanco42:
this post come too early

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Lonestar124: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good to know

May their souls continue to rest in perfect abode
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by dokJ: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
kuku tell us if Yusuf Buhari don die....dis one when u rememba today to inform us about dead buddies from power bike accident.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by seanery: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari's Son should be added to the list in advance.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You've seen?
c him live abi
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by afredgeorge1477: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rip boss Abba.........we all @ mrs oil miss you.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
loveth361:
Is buhari son dead?
I pity the mum, a good mother at least God can still wake Yusuf from coma only because of Aisha
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Iphone5: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
davodyguy:

[s]
What if its Your brother that suffered similar fate, would you him to be on the list?[/s]

Shut up and Suffer

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
olasaad:

What happened to Buhari son?

He should be on the list
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:

Be a gentleman, this is stress-free tho...

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by maziuwa(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
doingood:
What about Buhari son
he is not a big boy
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Terminator1234g... Grow up. Not ur age but mentally..
Promoting tribalism on a public forum couldn't disgust me more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
R.i.p Yusuf Buhari
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Click like if u came to see Buhari son

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by AleksAndria: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
There's this particular one that usually disturbs the neighborhood but it's been long I saw him last lipsrsealed could he be....... Cos someone else has taken over.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
I've changed my mind. I don't want anymore. I have always habored this love and desire to get one soon. Seeing these, I have suddenly fallen out of love. I no do again.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by highchief1: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
olasaad:

he will die this January
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
And those of us who had the privilege of surviving after 3 accident should be grateful to God.
Looking back at the whole lot of shit we 've done, we can only say thank you Lord.

Rip in peace mate. And get well soon Buhari Jr.

The act of living is been able to wake and do what ever you like without giving a fuc.k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by highchief1: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
500NLaccounts:
JT Tom West the cute Nigerian actor cry
Died in 2006 at the tender age of 41 as a result of injuries sustained from a power bike incident.
Continue to RIP baby boy kiss
na bike accident kill jt?didnt no Nawa

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Femi Segun is actually from Ebonyi state, his full name is Femi Segun Inya-Agha. May his soul continue to rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by ZACHIE: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
specter:
And those of us who had the privilege of surviving after 3 accident should be grateful to God.
Looking back at the whole lot of shit we 've done, we can only say thank you Lord.

Rip in peace mate. And get well soon Buhari Jr.

The act of living is been able to wake and do what ever you like without giving a fuc.k.

Bless you.
Fvxk little mind's begging for safety as though boiling water in your kitchen cannot kill.
Live life do not let life live you.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
olasaad:

he.....
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by deebrain(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rip Femi Segun
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
In Nigeria, it is a dumb stewpid idea to have a power bike. How can you be sharing that thing with the same bad road where tanker drivers, danfo, molue, keke marwa, push and start, J5, bicycle, jalopy, gura gura, and even jobless trekkers use?.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Planing to get 1 myself,i love bike but its really dangerous riding inter-state
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by hedonistical: 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
What of Gbegi Ojora?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.