Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (75413 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
All because of bad roads.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by MrCross: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
highchief1:
he will die this January
HAHHH!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
shammahyaro:
"Sometimes when we ask God for something and he doesn't give us we feel like he doesn't care... Not knowing that those times he was saving us from something"
RIP

Hmm......
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB AND LUNACY!!

Anyways thank you seun for releasing me from the one week ban.

No be d oga dey ban... na one stupid fellow called lala and his boys...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by vaca1: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB AND LUNACY!!

THEY'VE BEEN TRYING TO DIVIDE AFONGAS SINCE 1970

They now came out of their stables to say Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.

Miscreants

I must trend by force
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by mejai(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okada kills
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dem wan dey live foreign life for 9ja... Wetin concern me with pesin wey die making fun of the poor masses. Power-bike ko, grinding machine ni...
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by bionixs: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
IPOB AND LUNACY!!

THEY'VE BEEN TRYING TO DIVIDE AFONGAS SINCE 1970

They now came out of their stables to say Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.

Miscreants

another media cattle rearer has been unleashed!
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by vaca1: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Ah ah,how is this promoting tribalism pls?
Oga calm down
kids littered over nairaland. will you crawl back to your mama's lap.ode
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
before I open sef, I don know say I nuh go know anyone of them

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love power bikes. I must get one before this year ends.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by IME1: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Click share if you have personal stories of people you know who died in power bike accidents
I KNOW

And they are most likely to be rich cause power bike no cheap
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Stethaine:
I think your stupidity is made in China

When me dey hear dey twale for the stupidity thinking it was made in Germany? undecided

Pipu Sha grin

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Enuguguyunn111: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Snow02:
Yusuf Buhari was trying to follow in their footsteps
and

and I no hear am
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
500NLaccounts:
JT Tom West the cute Nigerian actor cry
Died in 2006 at the tender age of 41 as a result of injuries sustained from a power bike incident.
Continue to RIP baby boy kiss

JT baddest

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Femi Segun is actually from Ebonyi state, his full name is Femi Segun Inya-Agha. May his soul continue to rest in peace
Ehn?? Which kind of big lie is this one, biko nu?? shocked
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
am waiting for one yusuf buhari to join d list
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
His dad was among Nigeria's first seven pharmacist, his name is a friend of Ojukwu there weren't close though, his mum raised him singularly
laudate:

Ehn?? Which kind of big lie is this one, biko nu?? shocked
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
What is the update of Buhari's son and his friend power bike incident?
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by donqx: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
really
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Konquest: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Opinionated:

source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-nigerian-big-boys-killed-power-bike-accidents/

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Yeni Anikulapo-Kuti's ex-husband (Femi Segun
who was also a brilliant multi linguist), was
a big blow. He was a lover of power bike riding.

Ramsey Nouah too was involved in a very
terrible powerbike crash that REMOVED
some of his TEETH years back.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by highchief1: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
MrCross:

HAHHH!!!
if u like open mouth like who dem Chuk prik put for em toto
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by adanny01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I want to bore you guys on a little story of mine on why i hate power bikes.

2005, during my SIWES program in Abuja, on a cool evening in Wuse II. I went to buy airtime. After loading my airtime, i place a call to my girlfriend who flashed me. During the call, i heard the tunderous sound of the power bike accelerating towards transcorp Hotel. Like a flash, i turned to see that monster bike, just as he passed by me, a useless Abj cab driver to just who just dropped a passenger at the carbs made a full u turn just in time to clip this biker.

Gbozaaaaaa, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee etc

Na so i see this biker dey follow him bike, both skidding and tumbling on the dark but street light lit asphalt, while metal parts of the bike was screeching and producing welding sparks as the both rolled and tumble for another 100m or so.

I let out a shout Jeeeeeeessssssuusssssssss while running towards this unfortunate biker.

On arrival with a bunch of others, the fully kitted biker was obviously saved from bruises but definitely not multiple fractures. All i saw was blood flowing out of his trousers and other places. He was in agonising pains as he managed to remove his helmet. We couldn't touch him knowing he has a lot of fractures and needs EMT's to be moved. What he was trying to say was inaudible. He managed to reach for his mobile from from his jacket, place a call to some he said was his sister. He told her simply that he had an accident and she needs to come immediately to rock view junction.

Traffic was stopped because he was laying in the middle of the road and cannot be moved. Among the cars stopped was a doctor who called for an ambulance and made efforts to stabilize the guy. 3 mins later his sister arrived making calls. She was brave as she didnt break down like most women would. In about 10 mins, ambulance arrived, they moved his legs, as Doc was making sure he was with him, braced the leg and put him on stretcher and whisked away.

Fast forward, 7 years later, my bestman bought a power bike witout telling me. I was furious with him. He just said its a dream for him to own one. I only encouraged him to buy full kit. He did, but that saved his younger brother who was the one who crashed on it. That bike had a funny way of telling him to stop using it. In the morning, they will wake me up frm sleep trying to start the bike to no success. When i would go and see what is happening, i will give it one try and it would start. It happened about 3 times till my friend got the message. The bike was not good news and he stopped using it until his brother destroyed it.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
PARASITIC NORTHERNER
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
His dad was among Nigeria's first seven pharmacist, his name is Ayodele Inya-Agha, a friend of Ojukwu there weren't close though, his mum raised him singularly
Oga where is your proof? shocked There is no need to recycle unsubstantiated gossip here, o! Everyone knows Femi Segun's mother who is Mabel Segun (nee Aig-Imoukhuede). Until Femi Segun died, he never bore any surname like Inya-Agha or whatever.... undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
I will check my library 2moro, I should pull up his dads obituary book from there, PM me I will send to you, he came for his dads burial some years back. That's how I heard about him.
laudate:

Oga where is your proof? shocked There is no need to recycle unsubstantiated gossip here, o! Everyone knows Femi Segun's mother who is Mabel Segun (nee Aig-Imoukhuede). Until Femi Segun died, he never bore any surname like or whatever.... undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
500NLaccounts:
JT Tom West the cute Nigerian actor cry
Died in 2006 at the tender age of 41 as a result of injuries sustained from a power bike incident.
Continue to RIP baby boy kiss

i always remember d song they did for NTA2channel5

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Jarus(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
hedonistical:
What of Gbegi Ojora?

Gbegi died of liver issue, not bike accident.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I will check my library 2moro, I should pull up his dads obituary book from there, PM me I will send to you, he came for his dads burial some years back. That's how I heard about him.

No need for PMs. Take a snapshot and upload it here, so we can all read and verify! Mabel Segun is still alive and has never said she had a son for any man named Inya-Agha! undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Article smacks of illiteracy, resentment, and jealousy...

More people have died in car crashes. ..

shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.