Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (75414 Views)

21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by greggng: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
The good thing abt life is that people continue to take such risk despite the risk.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
laudate:

No need for PMs. Take a snapshot and upload it here, so we can all read and verify! Mabel Segun is still alive and has never said she had a son for any man named undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Igbos don't play with their lives.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Here you go Mr doubting Thomas
laudate:

No need for PMs. Take a snapshot and upload it here, so we can all read and verify! Mabel Segun is still alive and has never said she had a son for any man named Inya-Agha! undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
So, what are we learning about this now?

Yusuf Buhari?
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Luqas: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
No matter what a person has done to you, I don't think wishing him/ her death should be an option...... Even at their death, is your problem solved? Are you guaranteed of waking up tomorrow? Think of this first. Wish for others what you wish for yourself.. That's one of the ways God bless people......

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by tealaw(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mk dem leave bikes to oyinbo ppl.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Here you go Mr doubting Thomas
Guy, I was expecting something much better than this, nah! cheesy In Lagos alone, I know 3 people who bear the name Femi Segun. In fact, one of them hates the shortened version of his name, so he insists people spell out his name in full as 'Obafemi Segun,' to distinguish himself from others.

Now, what is the proof that links this Femi Segun in your brochure, to the late Femi Segun that is Mabel Segun's son? Any photos? Or tributes written by the Femi Segun acknowledging that his mum Mabel Segun was the late Inya-Agha's ...ehm... companion, which led to his birth? undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by denjjy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
we're living in a shithole where we see everyday an holocaust, every federal roads is full of potholes. riding your your bike on these death roads, if you don't crash inside the holey roads, a reckless old harry Nigerian drivers will hit your ashole. Is more than a disaster living in this hellhole govern by same set of old freaks

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
They hate us cos they ain't us. I'd rather die doing something I love than to be a hundred years old and tell my grand kids "I lost the love of my life to a Biker"

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good night Oga I am not interested in convincing you, but know that I know this family(Segun Femi dad was my granddads best friend until his death) and that's why I wanted to show you a little proof, I would usually not bother replying sef.
laudate:

Guy, I was expecting something much better than this, nah! cheesy In Lagos alone, I know 3 people who bear the name Femi Segun. In fact, one of them hates the shortened version of his name, so he insists people spell out his name in full as 'Obafemi Segun,' to distinguish himself from others.

Now, what is the proof that links this Femi Segun in your brochure, to the late Femi Segun that is Mabel Segun's son? Any photos? Or tributes written by the Femi Segun acknowledging that his mum Mabel Segun was the late Inya-Agha's ...ehm... companion, which led to his birth? undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by OMEGA009(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by o42austino(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Helmets Up

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Good night Oga I am not interested in convincing you, but know that I know this family(Segun Femi dad was my granddads best friend until his death) and that's why I wanted to show you a little proof, I would usually not bother replying sef.
Guy, if truly the man Inya-Agha was the dad of the late Femi Segun, son of Mabel Segun, then how come none of his family members have ever mentioned that fact? shocked Even when the guy was buried, nothing like that was mentioned! How come there are no photos or links to the relationship that existed between them, apart from a short word 'son' in the obituary pamphlet? How come the late Femi Segun bore the name 'Segun,' as his surname instead of 'Inya-Agha'? shocked Too many questions, that do not prove that late Femi Segun, son of Mabel Segun, was related to Inya-Agha!
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
cheesy
laudate:

Guy, if truly the man Inya-Agha was the dad of the late Femi Segun, son of Mabel Segun, then how come none of his family members have ever mentioned that fact? shocked Even when the guy was buried, nothing like that was mentioned! How come there are no photos or links to the relationship that existed between them, apart from a short word 'son' in the obituary pamphlet? How come the late Femi Segun bore the name 'Segun,' as his surname instead of 'Inya-Agha'? shocked Too many questions, that do not prove that late Femi Segun, son of Mabel Segun, was related to Inya-Agha!
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by laudate: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Lemme tell you how I picked interest, please modify your posts after our conversation, he was a child the Pharm had very early in life, when he was in the University, I think there was a row and he couldn't get married to Madam Mabel, even when he died his new wife refused to let him play any role in his dads burial. The Pharmacist later got married to another lady that became a top member of our state judiciary, our then governor attended the burial. It was after much persuasion his name was even listed as a son thats why there's an isolation of his name on a second page. My guess is his mother didn't let his father play any roles in the sons life, you understand now??
Oga, your story still does NOT answer my question! Where is the proof that the Femi Segun in your brochure, is actually the late Olufemi Enitan Segun, son of Mabel Segun? Simple! undecided Like I said earlier, Femi Segun is a name that is borne by other people! Here is a short example.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Speed is very addictive, I am a biker myself but I drive a cruiser which is safer, Sportsbikes are very dangerous

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Yeni Anikulapo-Kuti's ex-husband (Femi Segun
who was also a brilliant multi linguist), was
a big blow. He was a lover of power bike riding.

Ramsey Nouah too was involved in a very
terrible powerbike crash that REMOVED
some of his TEETH years back.

i remember Ramsey Noah own, na God save. Am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2018
greggng:
The good thing abt life is that people continue to take such risk despite the risk.
life itself is a risk, so ffuck it

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2018
These bikes are not called power bikes for nothing. It's too powerful

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2018
shammahyaro:
"Sometimes when we ask God for something and he doesn't give us we feel like he doesn't care... Not knowing that those times he was saving us from something"
RIP
Exactly

1000000 Likes

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 1:28am On Jan 16, 2018
davodyguy:

What if its Your brother that suffered similar fate, would you him to be on the list?

Go and sit down, loads of people died in benue and many will still die before of Yusuf's father's inaction. If his son dies, it makes no difference.
All lives are equal.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Obason22(m): 2:02am On Jan 16, 2018
so, u want to add buhari son to the list abi.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by matrixme(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2018
OrangeDream:
In Nigeria, it is a dumb stewpid idea to have a power bike. How can you be sharing that thing with the same bad road where tanker drivers, danfo, molue, keke marwa, push and start, J5, bicycle, jalopy, gura gura, and even jobless trekkers use?.
Them chop bellefu finish, them dey look for wetin to take burst belle
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:47am On Jan 16, 2018
zicoraads:
I've changed my mind. I don't want anymore. I have always habored this love and desire to get one soon. Seeing these, I have suddenly fallen out of love. I no do again.

Believe me they are very addictive and when you cannot handle them your life may be on the path to permanent change. Bikes are very addictive.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:49am On Jan 16, 2018
500NLaccounts:
JT Tom West the cute Nigerian actor cry
Died in 2006 at the tender age of 41 as a result of injuries sustained from a power bike incident.
Continue to RIP baby boy kiss
I really liked this guy when he was acting. he had tmuch action,nice diction and very cute

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by blacknp(m): 4:49am On Jan 16, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Click like if u came to see Buhari son
It will not be well with you and your Household.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by blacknp(m): 4:54am On Jan 16, 2018
seanery:
Buhari's Son should be added to the list in advance.
Not one, but some Members of your Family may die before him.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by blacknp(m): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
R.i.p Yusuf Buhari
Honestly I pity you,may Jehovah or Allah forgive you,we will read about your death on Nairaland and no one will feel pity for you,what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by blacknp(m): 5:01am On Jan 16, 2018
highchief1:
he will die this January
What if he doesn't die in January 2018?May the closest people to you in your family not see the end of this year. Amen.
Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by enitiObanke(m): 5:57am On Jan 16, 2018
"The bikes move at top speed, as much as 350 km/h".......

Op, whats d need for this exaggeration/blatant lie? Even if such a power bike were ever produced, can it ever be maxed out to 350km/h on any Nigerian road

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Wat of Yusuf buhari? Op hope u dt want him to complete the list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos) / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) / Meet Ramesh Babu, An Indian Barber Who Drives Rolls-Royce Ghost To His Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.