Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) (22492 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by newsynews: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
A woman is currently grateful to God for blessing her with quadruplet babies after being barren for long.

She posted a video showing her praising God and calling on everyone to join her in shouting halleluyah cos God has given her 3 boys and a girl when all she asked for was just a boy.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/woman-birth-quadruplets-barreness.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8foJmcJKo&feature=youtu.be

seun lalasticlala

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by WotzupNG: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
lalasticlala fp

Praise be to the Almighty God

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala fp

Praise be to the Almighty God
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Divay22(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by lekanation(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
congratulations
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Fesomu(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
You people should stop making IVF look like miracle here jor

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Deefuray(f): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
God is great

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by princeSammyz: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
New Dawn Kids. Praise God!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Eqbumb(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Glory be to God o.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by brimoknight(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cute babies. Hoping to get mine too. Dear lord i need a sets of twins

7 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by xcel20001: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
N
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by satowind(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by go4success(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aww..so happy for her.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Uyiii: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
that's God for you, His blessings makes you forget your past agonies.
congratz madame, do train your kids in the way of the Lord, I also wish and pray for more barren women to celebrate like you in due time.
cheerssmiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why's the father not in the video giving thanks like she is? grin. Let's just hope he hasn't taken off grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by BlackDBagba: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by eddieguru(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by eugenela(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
congrgatulations

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by prispakle15(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
smiley smiley thank God ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by chromezone(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sup
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by IdiAmin2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thank you IVF

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by nanizle(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Will they ever mention the fertility treatment they go through??

Thanks to science.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by kinzmen: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
I key into that......
God bless us all. ..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by hugoboss36(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
brimoknight:
...Amen to ur prayer...and am also praying for twins..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
I didn't watch the video, but how did you know she is the barren one lipsrsealed?

Congrats to her.
4 at once is a whole lot.
I'm happy for them and wish her kids the best.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by sloopyy: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
IVF at work...glory to God still

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by salt1: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fesomu:
You people should stop making IVF look like miracle here jor

And you think that IVF guarantees successful conception and delivery?
Do you know how many people have failed cycles, even after all the expenses?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Benekruku(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
In vitro fertilisation has really come to stay.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Divay22(f): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
brimoknight:
IVF or no IVF it's still a miracle...
Remember, not all those who uses it, get to see their baby or carry them.
Some lost theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by ipobarecriminals: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
wink smiley wink cool wink cool *Singing Sunny Ade music *Iya oo mo ki e,ku ewu ku Ayo.ku Ayo omo titun. .........According to the time of life,she give birth, Hallelujah! !!.Singing Gbenga wise praise*What manner of man be dis oo.The wind and sea obey Him oo,what manner bi dis. Nah Jesus the Miracle one oo,nah Jesus the son of God........,People dey ask me say,nah wetin dey make me shine,I just dey tell dem say,nah Jesus dey make me shine.i dey shine,I dey shine.......God doesn't have ABANDONED project. JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.