Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,900 members, 7,956,399 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (35014 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Landuphil(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] Y nt ask him his reasons for such behaviour?. Kindly find out from him if he z normal ND tell us!

Your colour code won't work that way.

Next time follow this process:
1. [color=#770077] Then your write-up/post/comment follows immediately after the opening tag
2. Remember to end the closing tag after the end of your post/comment or wherever you want to put it or where the emphasis lies.
3. example Please go through
Thanks....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by UjuJoan2: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Crixina:
you have a point, but it's weird, I mean what you even read mostly is my wife is too insulting, she doesn't respect my siblings, not a case where the husband doesn't even want an association at all.

There's really something wrong, so I will say as much as she should listen to him, but she shouldn't also give up on trying to find out what the problem is.

I'm actually talking from experience.

If she really trusts the man she married, then she needs to trust his judgement in this situation.

The right thing to do here is to stay away as her husband wishes. He knows his brothers better than she does, so if he says she should, she has to.

I made a mistake and went against my husband's wishes . . . In my case it was his mum. I learnt the hard way.

It's clearly not normal, but it's the reality in this particular case.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Diamond23(f): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Landuphil:

Your colour code won't work that way.

Next time follow this process:
1. Then your write-up/post/comment follows immediately after the opening tag
2. Remember to end the closing tag after the end of your post/comment or wherever you want to put it or where the emphasis lies.
3. example Please go through
Thanks....
[/color]Tnkk for ur care nd consign,hope I got it[color=#770077] smiley
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by pomide(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why don't you just listen to what your husband tells you to do?? He said no too much familiarity and you should abide by it!! You married him, not them.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Malubi(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Sit him down and ask what is really the reason. You will get something out of it. Take it very easy and simple and not by fighting or force approach on him. Remember he was here before you came & he must be in the better position to know where to go and where not to go.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Omelette21: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Preciousgirl:
He doesn't want me get close to his own blood brothers
he even gets angry when I talk about them
he only says I greet them, nothing else, no hug, not even talk about them

Please is this behavior of my husband normal??
You are married to him and not his brothers.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Omelette21: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
frozen70:

Something is behind that his attitude, plus don't stay away from his siblings, find a way and let them know what he told you secretly be close to them you never can tell when he starts behaving like animal and if you haven't being relating with his family, you will be left alone.
He is hiding something that will eventually bust in the future for you.
nothing is wrong with his attitude,, stop giving wrong advice to people.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by PianoWizard: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Preciousgirl:
He doesn't want me get close to his own blood brothers
he even gets angry when I talk about them
he only says I greet them, nothing else, no hug, not even talk about them

Please is this behavior of my husband normal??
You are asking asking teenagers and under 25 here for advice,, people who know nothing about life for advice.
Some persons on this forum are enemies of marriage whose mission ie to destroy. So I advice you not to take anything serious.

What your husband says stands. You are married to him and not his brothers. What's your business hugging them,, such a dump thought from a married woman.. It may just go on to confirm how loosed you may be.
My married cousin we were best friend before she got married but after that she withdrew. And I understand.
The way you relate to single people as a married woman differs. There should always be a boundary.

Np offence Though.

And Take Note.. Those trying to tell you your husband is hiding something are trying to create separation in your marriage.

May peace of God be restored.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Alennsar(f): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Preciousgirl:

That I can vouch he doesn't

He love and care about you. Don't mind dose evil advices ooo, you are married and you should respect yourself and know. You boundary to avoid stories dat touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.