Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Married In A Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Married In A Dream (865 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married In A Dream by Ijelababy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
If u see ur self getting married in d dream, wat is d meaning pls.
Re: Married In A Dream by grafixdon: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bad dream. See ur seer or pastor
Re: Married In A Dream by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
U need to fast and pray for fourty days and fourty night.
Re: Married In A Dream by greatnaija01: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
before now, any guy that wants to date you will promise you marriage and later change their mind.... right?

Ijelababy:
If u see ur self getting married in d dream, wat is d meaning pls.
Re: Married In A Dream by Ijelababy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
before now, any guy that wants to date you will promise you marriage and later change their mind.... right?

D relationship do nt go dat far n I will break up with no reason.
Re: Married In A Dream by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
It means that you have a deep desire to be married. Your mind is allowing you to experience it before it actually happens.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married In A Dream by greatnaija01: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
then you have to pray and use psalms alot because it means soon you will be having sex in the dream or seeing yourself with children and these are bad signs. Kindly go to a bible believing church for counseling and deliverance.
Ijelababy:

D relationship do nt go dat far n I will break up with no reason.
Re: Married In A Dream by Ijelababy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
then you have to pray and use psalms alot because it means soon you will be having sex in the dream or seeing yourself with children and these are bad signs. Kindly go to a bible believing church for counseling and deliverance.
Tnk
Re: Married In A Dream by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Don't overwork your mind with burdens about getting married. Free your mind and have a good sleep. If the dream reoccurs, then observe carefully how the dream was shown, After this then you can take a rightful steps to it. However pray against every evil covenant that may be withholding your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Over $2million Contract 7 Days After Apostle Johnson Suleman Prayer / My Experience On Tithe Issue: Don't Be Deceived / All-Seeing Eye Spotted During House On The Rock's TAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.