Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful (3211 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by ademusiwa3r: 2:29am On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Nothing messes up the brain like the way breakups do..... Especially, when family and friends are aware of the affair.... It's a crazy feeling.

Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Rockyrascal(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2018
The OP will make a very good writer.

“feels like little pins stabbing my chest” I can attest to this; the person you truly love would always make your heart beat faster whenever you see anything associated with him or her, but that is if you've both break up.
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
After all my agidi sef, the whole breakup issue made me fall very sick. I can relate hun, break up and letting go is so fvcking hard. You'll get over him, take care.

Maybe You Will Enter Coma when Sex Dolls arrive Nigeria
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Kimcutie: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ok.
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who has time to be nursing heartbreak when there's money to be made?

If you are emotionally tough.
You will only be affected by your first heartbreak which should be during your teenage years.

Any adult crying of heartbreak deserves to be flogged.

A ROUND OF HIGH CURRENT THUNDER FOR THAT IDIOTIC EX OF MINE WHO DISVIRGINED MY HEART AT 17!
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Barzinime(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
You weren't in a relationship.... Just deceiving yourself
debspauly:
undecided Nawa ooo just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I don't feel a thing.. well I guess some people are just emotionally weak.!!
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Davicool1:
On 17th/01/2018 was the day that witch broke my hrt it shall not be well with her my adv is that get a close friend that can make u laugh be busy with something let go of everything and believe it happen for a reason and from now on always be expecting anything from anybody that was how i overcome mine u can try it too pele i know how it feels thats life for u we dey by our self do our selfs
why did you guys break up?
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by schumastic(m): 5:00am On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
I’m a sis
And I still believe true love exists

I pity you and everyone out there who still believe in love . Maybe when you got no heart anymore you will accept the true meaning of that word and why no one can prove it really exist.
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Davicool1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
why did you guys break up?
. Actually I travel to benin after 1 of struggle she begged me to comeback home though she was in school when I came back the idiot told me she was dating someone else but she can't just let me go even though she don't love me any longer but she can't just let go of me
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by drunkpunk(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
Peachess:
Break ups are very painful no matter the nature of the break up especially when you truly loved the person. Just delete all memories of him, you'll get hurt if you still contact him. Trust me, I've been there. It's so easy to advise people on break up but carrying it out is the problem.

you have to point. but the question is if shes ready to heal... id rather advice she seeks solution cos shes sounding like one who doesnt want to let go..
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by drunkpunk(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Oh thank you so much for the kind words Debbie.

lemme give you one expo. swallow your pride. call him. try and make it work, unless its deeper than what youre telling us
Re: Breaking Up Is So bleeping Painful by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2018
Breakup is not easy but the more heartbreaks you get, the more stronger you are emotionally.

Just give it time, don't call or text him, forget about him and move on. Better days ahead. Don't you try to call him to beg, Never ever beg for love especially when you are quite sure the love is no longer there, that's the mistake we ladies do.

Whatever that is yours is yours and will come back to you, if its not yours, it won't stay no matter how hard you try.

Such is life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Never Feel You Are Missing Out If You Don't Have A Woman..... / What’s The Most Difficult Situation You’ve Ever Scaled Through / HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.