Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result (604 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by Kissup(f): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good evening peeps just thought of this topic and decided to ask my fellow nairalanders. I did my HIV test yesterday I tell you it's not easy waiting for that result. To cut d long story short when the result was out my heart was beating hard. I looked at the nurse face while I opened it. When I saw Negative I felt good. Please peeps AIDS IS REAL. You guys can share ur experience. cool

2 Likes

Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by dollyjoy(f): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations.
Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by Dackrapper(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kissup:
Good evening peeps just thought of this topic and decided to ask my fellow nairalanders. I did my HIV test yesterday I tell you it's not easy waiting for that result. To cut d long story short when the result was out my heart was beating hard. I looked at the nurse face while I opened it. When I saw Negative I felt good. Please peeps AIDS IS REAL. You guys can share ur experience. cool
At that moment you will start thinking about all the sex you had without condom.
Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by ipobarecriminals: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
sad undecided u fit nor get luck. 2 nd time.AIDS nor dey show for face
Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by yarimo(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2018
And why is everyone trying to give this kind of stores always claiming NEGATIVE?
Kissup:
Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by Kissup(f): 1:43am On Jan 16, 2018
I can scan my result for you
yarimo:
And why is everyone trying to give this kind of stores always claiming NEGATIVE?
Re: How It Feels Waiting For HIV Test Result by Mcsenior(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Good for you

Do you even know you can treat erectile dysfuction, snake bite, fibroid, hypertension, diabetes, stroke, hepatitis & arthritis naturally?

Learn how to use common herbs and spices to treat all kinds of life threatening infections free at
WwW.naturalremedylab.com

(1) (Reply)

A Pregnant Man! No, It Is A Killer Disease Hepatitis. (pics) / 15% Off On Your First Spa Visit / My Lips Go Dry All Through The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.