Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! (1693 Views)

Bolt Driver Caught On Camera Jerking Off While Driving / Man Jerking Off On Zoom Live. Taught He Turned Off The Cam. / Man Captures Moment A Sugar Cane Seller Was Jerking Off In Broad Daylight (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Scrooge(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2018
So my wife n I are at a bar in Sango Tedo this afternoon and the guy in the next booth is busy watching videos and wanking. Perverted Bleep!!!! Most disgusting thing I ever saw. And to think this self-servicer is dressed like a responsible man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4OrPsTr7Bs
Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Iphone5: 1:01am On Jan 16, 2018
OP, you are stupid..... A gentle man was maybe scratching his balls and you term that as self servicing

Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Scrooge(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2018
Iphone5:
OP, you are stupid..... A gentle man was maybe scratching his balls and you term that as self servicing

Did you see the video? Or you just type cause it’s legal for you to own a phone?
Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Jakess: 1:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Dis old man for just marry make him rest
Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Iphone5: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Scrooge:
Did you see the video? Or you just type cause it’s legal for you to own a phone?

I watched the video and it seemed the man was just scratching his malls Mr PERVERT
Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by Iphone5: 1:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Jakess:
Dis old man for just marry make him rest

Don't mind the perverted OP, watch the video and you will see there was no self servicing
Re: Old Daddy self-servicer Caught On Camera Jerking Off At A Restaurant Today!!! by richythePH(f): 1:18am On Jan 16, 2018
na wah o

person no fit play with scratch him balls in peace again undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? / 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter / I Am 19 Years Old Nd I Have Slept With 11 Men, Female Final Year Student Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.