Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter (1663 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 10:19am On May 13, 2018

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 10:22am On May 13, 2018
picture....

cc lalasticala,nwamaikpe,mynd44,toyne2much

the boy should be punished severely,children of nowadays don't have respect again

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
when 28year old aunty is behaving like a 15 year old girl corper, why wouldn't a 16 year old son woo her. he could end up bleeping the girl cos female corp members are worse than hoes.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 10:36am On May 13, 2018
mistel:
when 28year old aunty is behaving like a 15 year old girl corper, why wouldn't a 16 year old son woo her. he could end up bleeping the girl cos female corp members are worse than hoes.
the rate of moral decadence in the country is alarming,the boy's action should be condemned vehemently,his primary aim is to study and pass his ssce and not being in a relationship,he is too small for that...

and if she accepts his proposal,that means she is a pedophile
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Headlesschicken(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2018
undecided From my own observation that doesn't look like a 16yr old male hand writing,buh all u blood thirsty bloggers in a haste to make headlines wiv yuh cooked up fallacy n all u nasty humans in dix forum that keep on feeding us cooked up stories all in d name of making front page,im not judging u buh just pray that some sense falls on y'all sooner than later...

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Ionkidiz(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2018
love kwanu?
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided From my own observation that doesn't look like a 16yr old male hand writing, buh all u blood thirsty bloggers in a haste to make headlines wiv yuh cooked up fallacy n all u nasty humans in dix forum that keep on feeding us cooked up stories all in d name of making front page,im not judging u buh just pray that some sense falls on y'all sooner than later...

really nigga? undecided

really?!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by nwaanambra1(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2018
i can bet my left balls that this 15 year old boy will eventually succeed in effing "aunty chioma corper"!

some of these girls especially corpers are far cheaper than gold circle condoms lipsrsealed

i don't know what is in that uniform that automatically raises their 'hoeism' level to x100 of what it use to be! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 10:57am On May 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided From my own observation that doesn't look like a 16yr old male hand writing,buh all u blood thirsty bloggers in a haste to make headlines wiv yuh cooked up fallacy n all u nasty humans in dix forum that keep on feeding us cooked up stories all in d name of making front page,im not judging u buh just pray that some sense falls on y'all sooner than later...
just like your Monika depicts,you're really a headless chicken,why are you so lazy to check the source? and for your information,I can't stoop so low to blog for a living or peddle lies just to make FrontPage
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by benzene00: 10:57am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
the rate of moral decadence in the country is alarming,the boy's action should be condemned vehemently,his primary aim is to study and pass his ssce and not being in a relationship,he is too small for that...

and if she accepts his proposal,that means she is a pedophile
so if he goes into a relationship, his primary aims would not be accomplished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 11:02am On May 13, 2018
benzene00:
so if he goes into a relationship, his primary aims would not be accomplished
it's a very big distraction and let's not forget he is still a minor.....when you were at his age,did you know what a relationship is?
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 11:04am On May 13, 2018
nwaanambra1:
i can bet my left balls that this 15 year old boy will eventually succeed in effing "aunty chioma corper"!

some of these girls especially corpers are far cheaper than gold circle condoms lipsrsealed

i don't know what is in that uniform that automatically raises their 'hoeism' level to x100 of what it use to be! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
she knows the penalty inherent in engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor,I'm sure she won't consent to to that....there are many male corpers out there
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05am On May 13, 2018
She don turn corpus, under 6 hours??!!

Bloggers thumbs up to all of una!!!
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by nwaanambra1(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
she knows the penalty inherent in engaging in a sexual relationship with a minor,I'm sure she won't consent to to that....there are many male corpers out there

you know nothing Kingsley. . . undecided
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:13am On May 13, 2018
grin

See love letter ooo wink

Old school but cool...

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Martin0(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See love letter ooo wink

Old school but cool...
this love eh
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:06pm On May 13, 2018
Martin0:

this love eh

Abeegi, u better start writing ur own love letter ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ur baby mamazies are watching u tongue
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by austyn0(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2018
Laughs..
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by TIDDOLL(m): 12:11pm On May 13, 2018
They say love is blind

grin
Guess the boy is possessed with love.
Becoming inadvertently blind.
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2018
The boy does not know his age mates?
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Martin0(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Abeegi, u better start writing ur own love letter ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Ur baby mamazies are watching u tongue

hahahahah hahahahah I hear you ooogringrin
Re: 16 Year Old Boy Wooing A Female Corp Member With A Love Letter by Kingsley10000: 11:50am On May 14, 2018
nwaanambra1:

you know nothing Kingsley. . . undecided
his john Thomas no.go reach nah

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Dating Your Boyfriend Is Not A Side Chick- Lady Fumes / Years & Years Communion Album Download. Zip / I Believe Bisola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.