Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. (684 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / See This Female Copper With Massive Butt, Why Is She Not With Her Colleagues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2018
@Jenniieey on Twitter claimed that the said man has been dating both her colleagues for a while and regularly brings lunch for both of them.
Chaos happened when the second lady announced her engagement only for the first to see that it was the same ring her suppose fiance used to to engage her before they broke the engagement was the same one she is wearing.
This led into a fight in the office that earned both party a suspension. She shared the story in a couple of tweets. Read her story below;

"There was drama in my office dis afternoon..Serious drama dat someone's wig was flying in d air. dey both on suspension now tho. This is how it all startd. A colleague in my dept was datin dis guy for 2yrs &dey got engagd last year May bt broke it off October
"But uncle still continued the relationship ooo saying he needed more time to b ready for marriage and all,, they were knacking steady.. every time uncle Wil b coming to her office to bring lunch but for two people instead, she and another colleague in Admin
"If babe ask, uncle Wil say ah ha, r u girls not friends again.. there's nothing wrong if I bring lunch for u and Ur Friend na..so the bringer of lunch continued ooo unknown to us.. uncle was not just bringing lunch to the office ooo. He was also serving aunty admin dinner in bed in her room.. he has been knacking aunty admin since February last year even before he got engaged.. everytime he says he's traveling, he was actually traveling to aunty admins house
"So after he called off the engagement in October, his babe cried and guess what.. aunty admin was there for her all through. Telling her to forget the guy and that she sud b grateful that he should his true character before she said "I Do" to him
"So fast forward to today na, the babe in my department heard her friend (aunty admin) got engaged last night, she rushed to admin department to see ring and congratulate her.. next thing she was shocked to see the ring looked similar to wat uncle have her She kept looking at the ring but she was sure it was the same ring.. so babe decided to steal aunty admin phone to verify since she knows the password..besides everyone was just congratulating her and no one was paying attention to babe in my dept
"Long story short ooo.. that was how the babe in my department saw engagement photos they took and it was with her man.. she just threw the phone on the floor and dived aunty admin ..na there wrestling start ooo..wig flying in d air, slaps , bite.. evrytin

They beat themselves till HR came and asked both of them to leave the building ooo.. then sent them suspension letter.. I actually rushed to admin to see for my self.. it was really sad.. now the whole Office knows everything.. Chai.. I'm sure d guy knows too"

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44,romance mod

Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2018
I am shuddering at this
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Zanas: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2018
I don't get it, someone engaged you then he broke up with you and he decided to engage someone else........ So why the hell are fighting that other someone? Some women can be stupid sha, shouldn't you be fighting the man instead?
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by CaptainGOOD: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Mynd44:
I am shuddering at this
This made fp yesterday na
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by donstan18: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2018
They fought?

Wow!, the best time for a wise man to choose a wife.
He should be wise to choose the one that lost the fight, no man will love to have a tigress as a wife

Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
This made fp yesterday na
bro nothing like that on fp
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by CaptainGOOD: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2018
kallmemrB:
bro nothing like that on fp

Im serious.. it made fp even with the Ladys instgram screenshots.
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Im serious.. it made fp even with the Ladys instgram screenshots.
just checked...nothing like that
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Hector09(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
I dont blame them cus are husbands are xpensive commodities these days, and also scarce
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by CaptainGOOD: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2018
kallmemrB:
just checked...nothing like that

Ok but i read the story yesterday with live screenshots.. maybe it was on 'trending' i forgot
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Africanbest(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Uncle is a real nigga

"Aunty Admin' sabi work for za oza room

"Aunty your department" get bad character

Anyway what do I know
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
It could be the one who got engaged used her engagement ring to tease her fiancé's ex because she knew they dated before he dumped her.
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Fuckboys again.... Fuckboys everywhere.... sad They just seem to be every "damn" where. angry

Even some ladies are so dangerously cynical having the brutal mind to act as your comforter while digging it in with your man in za oza room.... Chaaaiiiiii this aunty admin represents what Bleep girls and really evil friends are.

This Life.... Making it difficult for good people to be noticed.

Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by cerowo(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol.
Bad friends everywhere
Re: Young Man Engaged Two Of Her Colleagues With Her Same Ring. by THUNDER4real(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
CHAI....DARIS GOD OOOOO...

(1) (Reply)

Photos & Video: Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money… Davido Re / She Keeps Asking For Land And House Document / Wow!! Longest Dick Ever Watch Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.