Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! (9261 Views)

My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Shugavee(f): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Now this is an issue that i think i really need to share!! 4 u all information, yeah puci is not 4 sale!! But puci has value!!!! Unlike u guys cassava thats 4 the public ,,,, since u all hv claimed cheating as ur a way of life

So there was this guy asking my friend out, very ugly looking, broke guy, very broke, uneducated n so on!! She said No!! She no gree!!
So uncle went to ghana n came back with money, "Good 4 him" so me n my friends were gisting abt the issue n someone said maybe she would hv accepted the guy!!! N am like 4 what naw!! Guy wey never chop belle full nai my friend go open leg give all in the name of puci is not 4 sale n suffer with boy!!! One ode came up saying she wasnt there wen he was broke blah blah blah!!! Weyti concern her!! Broke get stage o abeg!!!
Ur boyfriend should be able to do the following, thats if he is a managing guy o(broke)!!:
1, a lady makes her hair twice a month, atleast he should give u 3 to 5k every two weeks 4 ur hajr

2, everymonth ur Boy friend should atleast take u to a beauty store to get ur soap, cream n toiletries!

3, every festive season ur boyfriend should atleast buy u one top n trouser or gown.

4, wen ever u are with him u are not obligated to spend ur money except by freewill, meaning u should be comfortable when with him, well feed

5, lastly he should hv a place, big or small!!!

If ur Boy friend doesnt do all these 4 you my dear ur are very much single!!!! Over single dey worry u self!!!! N if ur doing this will the allusion "things go better" then my sister i pity u!!! All the average n poor couple u see around, thats the same way they told the woman "i go blow i go blow make u manage", anuty is still managing till today!!! How are u sure he wont dump u after e blow?? Funny part is they will be cheating on top n looking 4 loyality!! U try!!
Guys get a source of income b4 u start looking 4 girl friend!!! Dont come out with ur empty pocket n be looking 4 girl that will "suffer with you" who like suffer? Puci is not 4 sale neither is it 4 free!! Love, sex n money goes together!!!

6 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Chaii, you try atleast you told us your mindset.

It's just that i was hoping you'd add where the babe go spend on the man sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by gabinogem(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Funny... With such mentality, guys should always see it as a commodity that needs to be bought... Encouraging guys to work hard & girls to slumber...A win win situation for guys then cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Patented: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Bull!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
OP your brain is malfunctioning

25 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Stevengerd(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Op don smoke Taraba Igbo, top am with roche. Plait her hair twice, even me sef no cut am twice a month.

16 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
1, a lady makes her hair twice a month, atleast he should give u 3 to 5k every two weeks 4 ur hajr
2, everymonth ur Boy friend should atleast take u to a beauty store to get ur soap, cream n toiletries!
3, every festive season ur boyfriend should atleast buy u one top n trouser or gown.
4, wen ever u are with him u are not obligated to spend ur money except by freewill, meaning u should be comfortable when with him, well feed
5, lastly he should hv a place, big or small!!
A very stupid post from an upcoming permanent poor man. It's guys with this mindset that end up perpetually poor because wasted their money on women when they had the chance to utilize the little they were earning to stabilize themselves financially.

Bro, work hard to take care of yourself, your parents, your own family and friends who need you not to impress a woman who will one day dump your for another guy.

I just wish there's a place we can collectively donate some sense to you.

Modified: So the poster is a lady sef, mtcheeeeeewww. Daughters of second Timothy that are looking for who to milk dry.

She's claiming that she makes her hair twice a month. Nonsense, she's among the majority that carry one hair for two months. Later they will be smelling like grasshopper.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by LessNoise: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2018
YOU SOUND STUPID,YOU HAVE A BROKE ASS MENTALITY,GET A JOB AND STOP YOUR OLOSHO HUSSLE IT COZ OF GIRLS LIKE YOU SEX DOLLS TI TAKE OVER

13 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by samtinx(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin See as Op,dey very shameless come advertise her life style and kind of man,na dem type dey bitter @ d age of 40,no husband,no pikin,e no go school,e no get better work,all these one na because.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Annibel(f): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Op don smoke Taraba Igbo, top am with roche. Plait her hair twice, even me sef no cut am twice a month.

Lmaoooooooo... dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
I laugh when I see University guys on 15k per month feeding from daddy want to enter into 'relationships'. I laugh really hard.

Young Ladies don't fall for their antics,

They want to chop you freely and when they graduate and make it, they forget you.

Follow matured men (from lecturers to guys around your school) with a nice ride (it doesn't have to be a Mercedes, just any nice ride) so they can take care of you and do all op listed.

University love Issa scam

PS : I didn't say married men ooooooo, edakun my hands is out from dah one ooo

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by wordbank(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2018
I thought all these nonsense ended 2017?
How did this mofo escape?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by wordbank(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I laugh when I see University guys on 15k per month feeding from daddy want to enter into 'relationships'. I laugh really hard.

They want to chop you freely and when they graduate and make it, they forget you.

Follow matured men (from lecturers to guys around your school) so they can take care of you. I didn't say married men ooooooo, my hands is out from dah one ooo
This one don gag big big dicks sotey sotey sotey her neck bone don shift
Auntie I hail ooo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2018
The OP is a very stupid somebody

3 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Blackhawk01: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Kuku disown your father and let your bf adopt you na. undecided

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by richythePH(f): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2018
this post reeks of:

1)stupidity: how one can be this stupid amazes me................the apex of your stupidity was shown from your very 1st paragraph

2)oloshoism/prostitution/slay queenity: you and your kind make men take girls as sex object and believe y'all are a bunch of dick pleasers...............

3)poverty: shameless impoverished idiot

and

4)shallow reasoning: spits!!

it's sad knowing your stupidity over shadows the little sense/point you made

14 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2018
wordbank:

This one don gag big big dicks sotey sotey sotey her neck bone don shift
Auntie I hail ooo
you know deep down that I just said the truth.
Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Kuku disown your father and let your bf adopt you na. undecided

Lolll... Hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by sekxyqueen(f): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
nothing concern me as long as he isn't stingy. ..

3 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by DaddyKross: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
5k every two weeks. Lol

So why u no kan go do olosho na.

Pate obo ko le ta
Ishe lo l'osho n se

15 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by jayson87: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Shugavee:
Now this is an issue that i think i really need to share!! 4 u all information, yeah puci is not 4 sale!! But puci has value!!!! Unlike u guys cassava thats 4 the public ,,,, since u all hv claimed cheating as ur a way of life

Guys get a source of income b4 u start looking 4 girl friend!!! Dont come out with ur empty pocket n be looking 4 girl that will "suffer with you" who like suffer? Puci is not 4 sale neither is it 4 free!! Love, sex n money goes together!!!
We know your type, after 10 years of hoeeing around, you will start running after every singles and married conference held across africa, then your siblings will start posting your pictures on different social media platforms seeking for any random man to marry you. Better wake up, switch your mentality to a positive one. Ask your mom, when she married your dad, was he worth what he is presently, humble beginings my dear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by wordbank(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you know deep down that I just said the truth.
What's the essence of going to school when ur pucci can secure a desirable future for u?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Nawa ooh
Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
wordbank:

What's the essence of going to school when ur pucci can secure a desirable future for u?
I don't have an answer to this your question. But I know for a fact that broke guys (less than 100k salary monthly) shud just stick to their vaseline.
Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by IAMSASHY(f): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
undecided u dnt make sense at all,bc he is her bf,he shud carry her father's responsibility ,wat she wl she offer hm in return? Are her legs and hands broken dat she can't cater 4 her needs herself ,relationship is way beyond material stuffs, unless u wish 2 play around

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by wordbank(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I don't have an answer to this your question. But I know for a fact that broke guys (less than 100k salary monthly) shud just stick to their vaseline.
Deduct all that the op listed from a paycheck of 100k just for a lousy slutty lazy side pucci? That's why bitches get fvcked and fvcked over like rabbits.
If I paid to fvck u once, I can fvck u twice without a dime...
No favors

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by izaray(f): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2018
I just dey laff grin grin
Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by anibirelawal(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
@OP, If your puci is not for sell, but you want a guy to invest on those of your requirements, when will he get his ROI back?

5 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Dollarship(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Sex doll where are you angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by datfreshdoc(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Issokay. Someone cannot find love in the university again in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Heavance(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Shugavee:

So there was this guy asking my friend out, very ugly looking, broke guy, very broke, uneducated n so on!! She said No!! She no gree!!
So uncle went to ghana n came back with money, "Good 4 him" so me n my friends were gisting abt the issue n someone said maybe she would hv accepted the guy!!! N am like 4 what naw!! Guy wey never chop belle full nai my friend go open leg give all in the name of puci is not 4 sale n suffer with boy!!! One ode came up saying she wasnt there wen he was broke blah blah blah!!! Weyti concern her!! Broke get stage o abeg!!!
Ur boyfriend should be able to do the following, thats if he is a managing guy o(broke)!!:

5, lastly he should hv a place, big or small!!!

If ur Boy friend doesnt do all these 4 you my dear ur are very much single!!!! Over single dey worry u self!!!! N if ur doing this will the allusion "things go better" then my sister i pity u!!! All the average n poor couple u see around, thats the same way they told the woman "i go blow i go blow make u manage", anuty is still managing till today!!! How are u sure he wont dump u after e blow?? Funny part is they will be cheating on top n looking 4 loyality!! U try!!
And what should be done to a wife?
See how Nigerian ladies are turning relationship into a job, later they will complain how guys see them as a property to be used and dumped.
Nothing here states how the lady should get any gift during festive period (forgetting blessed is the hand that giveth than the he one that taketh).

5 Likes

Re: Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! by Marshalxv(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Follow matured men (from lecturers to guys around your school) with a nice ride (it doesn't have to be a Mercedes, just any nice ride) so they can take care of you and do all op listed.

University love Issa scam

PS : I didn't say married men ooooooo, edakun my hands is out from dah one ooo

This one don open her nyash for public ,ur parents sent u to school but u in ur small fish brain capacity turned it to an avenue to be servicing lecturers and old men around. well done o.

I can tell from that ur ancient lace material how well ur lecturers and older men are taking good care of you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.