Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict (5416 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / Broke Get Stage O!! If Ur Broke Boyfriend Cant Do The Following!! Ur Single! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Entayali: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Came across this somewhere, any advice

pls help me I don't no wat to do I'm in a state of confusion
I'm 26yrs in a relationship of 4years now with a guy dat is broke I mean he doesn't really have a good job he's just moving frm one petty job to d other and I've complain alot nd endured alot but he said he's working on it and up till now no changes though he's trying different tins but it's not fruitful and meaningful to me because he is still always broke I can't even ask him for money because he will always say he doesn't have,he hardly buys cloth, shoe,he doesn't have an apartment of his own he scots with someone I ave my job so I'm not really depending but d problem is he is like a burden to me because he has turn it to a habit of asking for food nd sex all the time without shame and other petty tins so I'm extremely tired of him nd d relationship and I want to break up with him but I don't ave anyone yet so I don't no if I'm doing d right tin because he's d only one I ave because I've been very loyal to him despite everything

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Bola146(f): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
lipsrsealed Awon onisonu undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by OkuFaba(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Broke guys can nack for Africa.

Act wise.
Use him only for your kpekus satisfaction, and look for a guy who is well enough to wife you.

At 26 your still dey do "who is in the garden"

Dear sister, satisfy your kpekus oo, but I tell you solemnly, you have no future with that nigga

10 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by OkuFaba(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Pls before anyone drop a comment note this is a guy...
Check the op's post and comment abeg..
Keep deceiving yourself there..
You are really bent on painting women bad..
You are a guy framing up story upandan for front page.. grin cheesy

If you are seeking advice on behalf of someone then the woman should leave the guy abeg..you can't be with a guy who ain't contributing anything meaningful to his life..leave his broke @*"ss

2 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
OkuFaba:

Act wise.
Use him only for your kpekus satisfaction, and look for a guy who is well enough to wife you.

Dear sister, satisfy your kpekus oo, but I tell you solemnly, you have no future with that nigga
The op is a guy abeg..

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Epeegee(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2022
If you a guy and posted this,you no go die better

3 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Sonnobax15(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
He's broke today doesn't mean his preek is also broke lipsrsealed. If you can't bear with him,just kuku leave him alone and go find someone who'll satisfy you both financially and bedmatically lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Totiemide: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Epeegee:
If you a guy and posted this,you no go die better

Why the thing pain you like this grin

I understand why sha.. E pain me sef say I farabale read the thread

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Kirkman: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Entayali, I will only give you one advice, better sit your boyfriend down and ask him what skill he would like to learn and be serious about since petty jobs isn't working out for him at all. And it possible make the humble sacrifice of saving up for him to learn that skill set so that he can later be pro-efficient and useful to himself. Sometimes relationships is all about making sacrifices for those whom we love..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Lols...when you wanna breakup but his di.ck games are wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
So you wanna broke up with him because he has no money now? angry when he'll become rich tomorrow, you'll start screaming that your bf dumped you for another girl.

It's now confirmed that Nigeria girls are really looking for money and not a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Danjikanbauchi: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2022
Have you tried getting him a descent job and he refused to work ?

If you are the one broke and he is taking care of you do you think he will complain, won't he help you find a job.

Useless ladies

10 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by luizpippo(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls before anyone drop a comment note this is a guy...
Check the op's post and comment abeg..
Keep deceiving yourself there..
You are really bent on painting women bad..
You are a guy framing up story upandan for front page.. grin cheesy

If you are seeking advice on behalf of someone then the woman should leave the guy abeg..you can't be with a guy who ain't contributing anything meaningful to his life..leave his broke @*"ss

Meanwhile, the OP stated that he saw it somewhere, meaning it was not his story but you refused to see that.

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2022
luizpippo:

Meanwhile, the OP stated that he saw it somewhere, meaning it was not his story but you refused to see that.
Did you not read my second paragraph? undecided
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Jeremani: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2022
This I have come to sound " ALL LIARS SHALL GO TO HELL"
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by OkuFaba(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The op is a guy abeg..
do you read backwards or is your phone faulty

2 Likes

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2022
OkuFaba:
do you read backwards or is your phone faulty
My second paragraph says it all... undecided
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by fikayormi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Continue enduring with him
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by ukaface(f): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Them tie una placenta together?

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Emperor88(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Have you tried getting him a descent job and he refused to work ?

If you are the one broke and he is taking care of you do you think he will complain, won't he help you find a job.

Useless ladies
10 bottles of Budweiser for you...at least the guy is not having sex for money like the lady.

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Epeegee(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Totiemide:

Why the thing pain you like this grin

I understand why sha.. E pain me sef say I farabale read the thread

Olohun gbo
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by FTME4EVA: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Entayali:
Came across this somewhere, any advice

pls help me I don't no wat to do I'm in a state of confusion
I'm 26yrs in a relationship of 4years now with a guy dat is broke I mean he doesn't really have a good job he's just moving frm one petty job to d other and I've complain alot nd endured alot but he said he's working on it and up till now no changes though he's trying different tins but it's not fruitful and meaningful to me because he is still always broke I can't even ask him for money because he will always say he doesn't have,he hardly buys cloth, shoe,he doesn't have an apartment of his own he scots with someone I ave my job so I'm not really depending but d problem is he is like a burden to me because he has turn it to a habit of asking for food nd sex all the time without shame and other petty tins so I'm extremely tired of him nd d relationship and I want to break up with him but I don't ave anyone yet so I don't no if I'm doing d right tin because he's d only one I ave because I've been very loyal to him despite everything

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP, LETS WORK SOMETHING OUT, ONLY IF U ARE IN LAGOS OOOO. 090222.1.6.1.37
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Sammy101111(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Don't let him make your to...to sawa oh
Run for your life
As a man even if you don't have much
It is always right to take care of the woman you are fu..cking. Constantly

That guy does not have a future purpose
Than to make your puna wild and big
Run oh

Lol
cool

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Truvelisback(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kirkman:
Entayali, I will only give you one advice, better sit your boyfriend down and ask him what skill he would like to learn and be serious about since petty jobs isn't working out for him at all. And it possible make the humble sacrifice of saving up for him to learn that skill set so that he can later be pro-efficient and useful to himself. Sometimes relationships is all about making sacrifices for those whom we love..
The person u are advising is a male disguising as a female.

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Candidlady: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
So you wanna broke up with him because he has no money now? angry when he'll become rich tomorrow, you'll start screaming that your bf dumped you for another girl.

It's now confirmed that Nigeria girls are really looking for money and not a relationship.

Break ode

Bloody yaro..
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Truvelisback(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Break ode

Bloody yaro..
U like quarrel pass fight ooo. U are becoming more masculine and aggressive in ur comments these days. I hope it's not what i am thinking......

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Candidlady: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
U like quarrel pass fight ooo. U are becoming more masculine and aggressive in ur comments these days. I hope it's not what i am thinking......

What are you thinking ?

Menopause!!!!?
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by Truvelisback(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Candidlady:

What are you thinking ?

Menopause!!!!?
Nevermind, u know already.
Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by November24(f): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
OkuFaba:

Act wise.

If he was rich,he can back abi... Monkey talk.

How much u get

1 Like

Re: My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict by headbasher96(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tell us that u are looking for a yahoo boy to date we will understand u better.

Life is not a bed of roses better stick and grow with your man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Selective Listeners? I Can't Believe This: / 10 Things Your Girlfriend Actually Wants For Her Birthday / What's Going Through His Mind(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.