Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom (1344 Views)

Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom by afodapsy: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Here are the 5 ways to do that thing and avoid pregnancy without using condom.

1. Withdrawal Method (Pull out)

This method is made with the pulling out of the penis from a woman’s vagina before his ejaculation, its hard for some guys to do, but you have to learn, be at alert and don't carried away.

2. Birth control pills

This pills are the safest ways of couple to avoid pregnancy. This pills will control the woman’s fertility in order to prevent pregnancy but most at times those drugs might come with side effects especially contraceptives.
read in full :
https://www.afoinfoblog.com/2018/01/married-couples-get-in-here-5-possible.html

Re: 5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom by sgtleverage(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Ew timi and his ugly wife practice the pull out?
Re: 5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom by richeeyo(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2018
In short just pour it on her boobs
Re: 5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Withdrawal works alot.
Re: 5 Possible Ways To Avoid Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Elnino4ladies: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2018
I can't pull out at all

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread : 7 Reasons I Won't Give You A Dime After Sex! / This Topless Photo Of A Lady On Social Media Has Send Many Into Confusion / Woman Won't Mind Going Unclad So As To Win Fashion Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.