Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom (1995 Views)

Breaking Up With My Gf Because Should Couldn't Beg Me / Using Condom During Sex Is Masturbation! / He insisted I take in before marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
If selling you this piece of information for free would be my new yr gift to n/landers, then accord me d priviledge to do so. I've never joked with issues bodering protective sex owing to d alarming rate of HIV/AIDS&other infectious diseases in d society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
Everything happened fast that day.prior to that day,i'd only reminisced about falling in love at first glance. Two days back,i was at d bar with a couple of friends when i took notice of d girl that would later turn out to be my babe.so, we got talking.
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by sunnychibs(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
angry

angry
it is too early to reason women matter for this new year

angry

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good move. The spread rate is shocking with new cases emerging in thousands monthly nationwide. Youths are the most vulnerable due to their reckless lifestyle. . There's a case I'm attending to right now. He wanted to study an engineering course abroad and as a prerequisite to this he had to go for his medicals at an embassy-accredited facility. This guy didn't even know he's HIV positive until the result came out and was communicated by the embassy.

There are many out there who do not know they're carrying the virus. If you no fit hold bodi, protect yourself because it doesn't show in the face.
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Don't know how it happened but she ended up on my bed 2 days later.i'd used condom but i didn't know our next sexcapades would eventually turn soar when she poped d question. Am i a prostitute?why do u want to use condom on me? i became mute for a while
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
I was left confused as to which question to answer first. Before i could mutter a word, she had jumped out of my bed in disgust even shoving me aside when i tried to explain to her why we had to protect each other. well then, she left me for good.
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pls I don't want to crave for huge attention over this small issue I have,so i decided not to open a thread for this,but can any body offer a piece of their mind on this,I have a gal I have a crush on,but she knows that I have crush on her, the main thing is that I have not asked her out ,but I want to send her a new year gift,based on guy code is it good for me, in the long run?

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Headlesschicken(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
undecided Oh lawd not again..
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by kecee99(m): 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Pls I don't want to crave for huge attention over this small issue I have,so i decided not to open a thread for this,but can any body offer a piece of their mind on this,I have a gal I have a crush on,but she knows that I have crush on her, the main thing is that I have not asked her out ,but I want to send her a new year gift,based on guy code is it good for me, in the long run?
If you wanna be friendzoned or tagged as the MR NICE GUY, proceed......

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
Better to loose a random girl than lost your life

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2020
kecee99:
If you wanna be friendzoned or tagged as the MR NICE GUY, proceed......
Let me shed more light, in class we are friends,she lives within close proximity to my hostel(Lodge) sometimes we actually study together,my classmates are thinking that we are together,but we are not
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by kecee99(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Let me shed more light, in class we are friends,she lives within close proximity to my hostel(Lodge) sometimes we actually study together,my classmates are thinking that we are together,but we are not
Why buy her gifts if she aren't your girlfriend. If you like this girl I advice you make your intention known to her as soon as possible becauz if you continue with just being friends you are gonna be friendzoned. Act fast, delay is dangerous...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by punisha: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
I have experienced such in 2011. It was my Shortest relationship (3wks). Girl had to call her sister to talk me into doing without rubber. When the sister couldn't emotionally blackmail me with talks of : if u love her, u should trust her, she gave up. Requested we go run some test together...she never agreed to it. She left and so did I cross her outta my live.
Sorry chief, just move on.

favoryte33:
I was left confused as to which question to answer first. Before i could mutter a word, she had jumped out of my bed in disgust even shoving me aside when i tried to explain to her why we had to protect each other. well then, she left me for good.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
Imagine what i just read. What you need is to grow up ASAP

Spits*
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by MrCork: 2:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
favoryte33:
If selling you this piece of information for free would be my new yr gift to n/landers, then accord me d priviledge to do so. I've never joked with issues bodering protective sex owing to d alarming rate of HIV/AIDS&other infectious diseases in d society.

...so u wanto give her aids without wereing condon..abi? Why wunt she run away?... U want to destroy her life in 2020?
Are u ok?
Tha fuk is wrong u Homebase young kids?(No oofeense)
angry
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Dicktion:
Imagine what i just read. What you need is to grow up ASAP

Spits*
tufiakwa, ajó nwa si owere baa NNE ya afó,kpuchie ónú arúlú ala GI ebe ahú!!!
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=MrCork post=85407457]

[color=#000099]...so u wanto give her aids without wereing condon..abi? Why wunt she run away?... U want to destroy her life in 2020?
Are u ok?
Tha fuk is wrong u Homebase young kids?(No oofeense)Who sold your sense
Re: How I Lost My Gf Because I Insisted On Using Condom by MrCork: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85408188][/quote]

..son u must always were a condon...spreading aid is a very bad thing sir. Only gay people spread aid.(No oofeense) embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Here Ate Ghanaian Jollof Without Falling Ill / Now Hotels Have Been Open Nigerian Girls Your Economy Has Open / Why Gays Are Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.