Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll (3312 Views)

13 Advantages Of Marrying A Virgin / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by Enyinweofia: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Since time immemorial, human beings have constantly sought ways to better enjoy life. This quest has seen man visualize, conceptualize, create and recreate mundane and incredible things. Technology has immensely helped with the realization of these feats and today we are faced with one that has sparked debates supporting and opposing it. We are talking about the sex doll; real life-sized voluptuous synthetic creations that are here for one major reason: to satisfy the sexual urges of men.

There have been lots of arguments, jokes, banter, ‘fights’, etc., about it on Twitter, since someone shared a photo, and we thought to share the pros and cons of having the dolls that retail at about N800,000.

It’s mostly all fun and games; enjoy and share.

Advantages

1. Readily available
Your sex doll is readily available, 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Just make sure batteries are charged and enjoy yourself. If a guy also has a higher sex drive than his partner, the sex doll can help in fulfilling the difference, instead of leaving him starved and unsatisfied

2. Reduces unfaithfulness
We did not say end unfaithfulness, because some people have multiple partners who are ready to give it to them left and right, but still cheat. It reduces unfaithfulness in the sense that if sex is all you want, and your partner is not available, or has a headache, or is on her period or is pregnant, you can just unzip your fly, turn your doll on and satiate yourself. They won’t also cheat on you fam. Life is good

3. Improves performance
If you are having issues with your partner, and you’re too shy or insecure to learn, or she’s not able or willing to make you better, you can greatly improve your skills when you practice with a doll. From the right way to thrust, pace, and breathe the doll gives you the opportunity to find a solution to sexual deficiencies you may have.

See full list here - https://lists.ng/pros-cons-sex-doll/

Re: 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by FvckShiT(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Do they fůcking suck cočks? undecided
Re: 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
i want a sex doll.
make it latina please

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Op I'm Sorry But You Are Mad
Re: 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by sirgalahad26(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
can someone inform lil kesh please. enoff of mannequin tinz
Re: 13 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having A Sex Doll by Magnoliaa(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2023

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong / My BIG Joystick Disgrace Me Every Time!!! / Lady Laments Over Personal Hygiene Of Her Female Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.